Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-25-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
found this interesting (big pic)

Thanks to Brent for the graphic.

Maybe we should photoshop a NE Patriots helmet on the one at the left, Kraft Foods..

And a Jets helmet on Johnson & Johnson, as in Woody Johnson, the guy who sign's Ryan's paycheck.

And we could go on & on about HJ Heinz Field & ketchup all over a Steelers pukey-yellow throwback helmet too.....
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the whole serious eats site is awesome, but this might be the greatest thing i've ever seen:

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...-sandwich.html

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god...that A Hamburger Today blog is the best thing on the internet. I'm printing off their piece on Detroit Sliders and taking it with me the next time I go back to Michigan.

That seals it. If I ever win the powerball, I'm going on a 365 day tour of American burger joints.

Last edited by WCH : 04-30-2012 at 11:36 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made some tuna/mac salad with green onions and peas. Incredible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so apparently they have this in korea..

a hot dog deep-fried in batter and coated with fries.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweet ******* baby jesus i need to go to korea

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
so apparently they have this in korea..

a hot dog deep-fried in batter and coated with fries.
So basically a corndog covered in fries? I'd eat the **** out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hosted a Pig and Bourbon party this weekend. Made 99% of it from scratch. Here's what the menu consisted of:

Pork Rillettes, Apricot Bourbon Mustard, Peach Bourbon Jam, Pickled Cornichons

Roasted Bone Marrow, Lemon Parsley Crumble, Grilled Baguette

Roasted Pork Belly, Ginger Scallion Sauce, Pickled Daikon, Steamed Buns

Homemade Papperdelle, Pork Bolognese

Pulled Pork, Jalapeno Cornbread, Blueberry Barbecue Sauce

Braised Pigs Cheek, Grilled Herb Potatoes, English Pea Puree, Horseradish Crème Freche

Maple Bourbon Ice Cream, Bacon Pecan Brittle

Bourbons: Willet, Four Roses Single Barrel, Rowans Creek Small Batch
Old 05-14-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I hosted a Pig and Bourbon party this weekend. Made 99% of it from scratch. Here's what the menu consisted of:

Pork Rillettes, Apricot Bourbon Mustard, Peach Bourbon Jam, Pickled Cornichons

Roasted Bone Marrow, Lemon Parsley Crumble, Grilled Baguette

Roasted Pork Belly, Ginger Scallion Sauce, Pickled Daikon, Steamed Buns

Homemade Papperdelle, Pork Bolognese

Pulled Pork, Jalapeno Cornbread, Blueberry Barbecue Sauce

Braised Pigs Cheek, Grilled Herb Potatoes, English Pea Puree, Horseradish Crème Freche

Maple Bourbon Ice Cream, Bacon Pecan Brittle

Bourbons: Willet, Four Roses Single Barrel, Rowans Creek Small Batch
Some of my favorite foods. I want in on the next party.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homemade nachos tonight. Yes.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BEST **** EVER.

also, it's way cheaper at my grocer, because my grocery store isnt ******* Whole Foods.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a giant ghetto grocery store/farmers market in my home town, and they have one of those machines. They mix honey in with the peanut butter.

"BEST **** EVER" is no lie. Jiff pales in comparison.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBQ feast tonight and Taste of Buffalo tomorrow. Be a weekend of good eats. Holding myself over on carnival canolis until the meat is ready. Life is good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

BEST **** EVER.

also, it's way cheaper at my grocer, because my grocery store isnt ******* Whole Foods.
I need one in my house.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
BBQ feast tonight and Taste of Buffalo tomorrow. Be a weekend of good eats. Holding myself over on carnival canolis until the meat is ready. Life is good.
Missing it by two days, I'm pissed. Have a Junkyard Dog for me, McGee

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

messing around in the kitchen.

Sliced heirloom tomatos, purse poached herb egg, shaved asiago, balsamic reduction, basil chiffonade, olive oil drizzle

Grilled sesame ginger pork belly, rosemary potatoes, horseradish pea puree, abita mustard
Old 07-16-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Not much better than homemade fresh pasta. Rolled out some fresh cavatelli, roasted pork belly, sauteed garlic in bacon fat, crushed red pepper, shredded asiago cheese, fresh rosemary. Simple but perfect.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

are you a chef or something? 'cause that looks 100x better than what I just ate

Old 07-16-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

nah i just wish i were. i typically cook at home 5-6 nights a week.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DiG, you're awesome and I want to be able to do that.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's some fancy eating right there. That's gourmet restaurant quality stuff. I had crappy spaghetti today.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

http://www.advocate.com/arts-enterta...e-none-bigotry

Chick-Fil-A's sandwiches at home!

Old 07-18-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh* work is going to be fun today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who gives a **** about her views? I just want some goddamn sandwiches.
Damnit Brent, I took a chance that you'd get the reference but now I just look like a hateful asshole.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Damnit Brent, I took a chance that you'd get the reference but now I just look like a hateful asshole.
Arent you a hateful asshole to begin with?