Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-17-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Community Mafia Game Thread- Day Seven- Pg. 62- GREENDALE WINS!

It was the beginning of a new school year at Greendale Community College, and the study group had gathered around the table for its first "study" session. For once, they were all hoping to have a somewhat normal college semester at Greendale. Sadly, this dream lasted all of ten minutes. In came Dean Pelton, now calling himself “Deantective Pelton,” dressed this time as a Reno 911! Cop.

For once though, he actually brought important news. The night before, the Greendale Human Being was found murdered, laid at the foot of the statue of Luis Guzman. Jeff asked why hadn’t anyone heard of this and why wasn’t the school doing the normal thing to do when dead bodies are found on campus, i.e. calling the cops, but “Deantective Pelton” was prepared for such a question. He explained that Greendale could suffer no worse publicity than it has already garnered throughout the years, and that making it known that the school mascot had been murdered would doom any hope of the school one day actually becoming a respectable institution.

Instead, the school would solve this case on its own. This was clearly no accident or random death, a message was intended. And so the school set out to solve the case the only way it possibly could; killing people until they killed they killers themselves. A working gallows was erected on the football field, and the school agreed to meet each day to decide to lynch one person, until all of those responsible for the murder were eliminated. Most would say this was a completely insane move, murdering people simply in the hopes they were murderers themselves instead of relying on usual police work, but this was Greendale, and sanity had no meaning there.

Still Alive:
1. CJSchneider
2. ngatachance92
3. SuperMcGee
4. ATLDirtyBirds
5. Caddy
6. broth

Day One: No lynch.
Night One: ImBrotherCain [Garrett (Townie)] has been killed.
Night One: CashmoneyDrew [Prof. Slater (Townie)] has been killed.
Day Two: Bulldogs [Dean Spreck (Godfather)] has been lynched.
Night Two: Shane P. Hallam [Rich (Townie)] has been killed.
Day Three: jrdrylie [Vaughn (Townie)] has been lynched.
Night Three: *** Ork Wang [Shirley (Protector)] has been killed.
Night Three: sbh15 [Britta (Tracker)] has been killed.
Day Four: Dr. Gonzo [Evil Abed (Rolecop)] has been lynched.
Night Four: TitanHope [Jeff Winger (Investigator)] has been killed.
Night Four: TACKLE [Magnitude (Townie)] has been killed.
Night Four: SuperPacker [Senor Chang (Tailor/Framer)] has been killed.
Day Five: njx9 [Leonard (Serial Killer)] has been lynched.
Night Five: vidae [Pierce Hawthorne (Paranoid Investigator)] has been killed.
Day Six: Snicho [The Black Rider (2x Ninja)] has been lynched.
Night Six: Grizzlegom [Annie (Watcher)] has been killed.
Day Seven: FlyingElvis [Starburns (3x Shield turned Godfather)] has been lynched.

Game Summary

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for a majority.

Rules:

1. To make it easier for everyone to follow, votes must be bolded and follow the form Vote: Cigaro.

2. Players can unvote or change their vote anytime using the same form. Before changing votes, please unvote first. ex: Unvote: Cigaro, Vote: no-lynch.

3. Players are to be lynched once an absolute majority is reached.

4. Days have a 24 hour cap limit. If no decision has been made by the end of the day, all players in the game will be selected for Russian Roulette. No-lynch is an option.

5. Nights have an 18 hour softcap, 24 hour hardcap limit. If your night action is not sent in within 18 hours, you will receive a warning, which may appealed. If you have received a warning and again surpass 18 hours, a replacement will be looked for, if none is found you will be modkilled. If a night action is not sent within 24 hours, you will be skipped and automatically a replacement will be looked for, a modkill if necessary. Replacement/modkill decisions can not be appealed.

6. Discussion about the game are forbidden outside of the game thread. This means anything, PMs, chat, rep comments, etc. This is hard for me to track and honor system will be in place, but any violators will be modkilled and banned from future games. Do NOT accuse a player of cheating if you are unwilling/unable to provide any evidence.

7. Mafia can only discuss strategy at night.

8. It is forbidden to quote a private message from the moderator. This results in a modkill.

9. Once you are dead, please refrain from posting information/comments until the game is over. Please do not contact other members either.

10. Mod posts will be in blue, so don't use that color.

11. There is a minimum baseline of five posts per day for every participant. Activity will follow the same warning system as night actions. When the day ends, any players with less than five posts are open to a warning, which can be appealed. If the player has received a warning and again does not meet activity standards, a replacement will be looked for, a modkill if necessary. Replacement/modkill decisions can not be appealed.

12. Character reveals or hinting are absolutely not permitted and will result in an immediate modkill. Remember, I know your character, I know if you are hinting.

Note on warnings and appeals: Any warnings will be PMed to you. It is your responsibility to appeal any warnings within a reasonable timeframe, stating the exact reason as to why you were inactive in the circumstances. Warnings will be issued at night, and any appeals are expected by the end of the next day. Only legitimate reasons will be accepted.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-21-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote gonzo

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane hasn't gotten back to me with modding powers yet, but I've decided to open this anyway. The thread likely won't close anytime soon before I receive the mod powers, but as of now, if it does I will request someone close the thread.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-17-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well let's get the talk going, even though I will be following my usual vote style.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the Greendale Human Being! :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Shane hasn't gotten back to me with modding powers yet, but I've decided to open this anyway. The thread likely won't close anytime soon before I receive the mod powers, but as of now, if it does I will request someone close the thread.
If you need it closed I'm just a PM away.

SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get this show on the road!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little suspicious of everyone for not jumping on the Gonzo bandwagon. I mean, it's Gonzo... CJ and Vidae are clearly evil with Gonzo. SP too.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Caddy is probably the evilest of us all.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I also locked the sign up thread and stickied this. If you need anything else done let me know.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Caddy is probably the evilest of us all.
Leave my real life personality out of this, jerk!

Old 07-17-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If you need it closed I'm just a PM away.
Quote:
I also locked the sign up thread and stickied this. If you need anything else done let me know.
Gracias. (10)

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-17-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Leave my real life personality out of this, jerk!
Reveal Yourself!

Lol Jks, im not ATL/Gonzo.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm a little suspicious of everyone for not jumping on the Gonzo bandwagon. I mean, it's Gonzo... CJ and Vidae are clearly evil with Gonzo. SP too.
Gonzo accuses everyone, but he does it one person at a time. Follow along.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JR posting in other threads, but not this one. Must be evil.

RIP themaninblack
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Gonzo accuses everyone, but he does it one person at a time. Follow along.
I'm launching a pre-emptive attack against him. You Americans can get behind that, right?

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
JR posting in other threads, but not this one. Must be evil.
Nailed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Gonzo (1)- Caddy

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-17-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i must post 5 times today
btw im hope these type of posts don't count

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voting me out day one is perfect for the mafia in case you don't know Caddy. I am an easy target, waste of a day. All I ask is you let me play this one not crazy. I can help the town.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Nailed it!
So I call you out on it and 5 seconds later you post in the thread. You couldn't have made it more obvious.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-17-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Voting me out day one is perfect for the mafia in case you don't know Caddy. I am an easy target, waste of a day. All I ask is you let me play this one not crazy. I can help the town.
Like you helped the town last game.

CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i must post 5 times today
btw im hope these type of posts don't count
1. As a game requirement?

2. Why the white text?

fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo trying to help the town? must be evil!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a change of heart concerning the first day during the DDN Game. I did research and it led me to believe lynching a random almost never leads to any great information. I am now in the camp that thinks no lynch is a good option. Because not everyone likes the no lynch, we can still gain information from the discussions and the votes other people receive. For that reason...

Vote: No Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote