Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Never discuss sports with people who aren't knowledgeable. Nothing overly detailed, at least. I learned this valuable life lesson many moons ago. It will only create frustration and disdain, and the worst part is that the other guy walks away thinking he "won" the argument.
This dude at my work is like that, and hes such a homer that I find my self being almost overly negative to try to balance his positive.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
This dude at my work is like that, and hes such a homer that I find my self being almost overly negative to try to balance his positive.
You should balance his homerism with a 12 gauge up his asshole.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sister had a boyfriend who only knew how to say one thing: "T.O. is the best receiver in the NFL." There was a time when I would have been okay with that opinion, but this was during the year that Randy Moss went completely insane for the Pats and broke records and ****. Every time I ran into this guy it was the same...

Him: "T.O. is the best receiver in the NFL."
Me: "No. Moss is playing out of his mind."
Him: "Ehhh...T.O. is the best receiver in the NFL."
Me: "No, he's not. Look at the stats, look at the film, look at any ******* thing."
Him: "T.O. is the best receiver in the NFL."
Me: "You're an idiot. I'm not talking about this anymore. Go away."

I hate when trolls cross over into the real world.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way to kill a troll is with fire. The blight must be purged from this world, so say we all.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
.....SMH... In person? You know what must be done...
A mutual friend (I didn't really know the person I was debating) kinda stopped it upon my frustration mounting. I understand talking like an idiot but if you are trying to sound smart, that is the worst way to do it. Actually, I knew kids who tried to use slang in a speech class and got mad when they failed. They were worse.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Probably the same type of people who will use it during an interview and go "times is hard, there just ain't no jobs out there," or in some other way blame the system for why they are unemployed.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Times is hard...so lower your ******* standards **** wad :)

would be my reply.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Never discuss sports with people who aren't knowledgeable. Nothing overly detailed, at least. I learned this valuable life lesson many moons ago. It will only create frustration and disdain, and the worst part is that the other guy walks away thinking he "won" the argument.
every single one of my friends think that J-Rich is better than Gortat :/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my friends told me today that Lebron was the 5th best player in the league.

:(
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
One of my friends told me today that Lebron was the 5th best player in the league.

:(
As long as Michael Beasley was in the top 4 then everything is cool. :)
Old 07-18-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an Amazon gift card from my birthday still to use and narrowed my choices down to two sets of DVDs.

However, when I looked, Spiderman: The Animated Series (the 90s TV I'm sure we've all seen) isn't even made in complete seasons in America, yet it is in the UK. **** that noise.

So, onto Batman Beyond....which costs $60 even for a used complete series set. *************...

And people wonder why pirating is so prevalent. If it wasn't for the fact that I much prefer watching shows on my big flatscreen TV over my little lap top screen, I'd just download all the episodes of both and say screw it.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
And people wonder why pirating is so prevalent. If it wasn't for the fact that I much prefer watching shows on my big flatscreen TV over my little lap top screen, I'd just download all the episodes of both and say screw it.
Does your TV not have a USB input?

Or DVI/VGA input for that matter?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Does your TV not have a USB input?

Or DVI/VGA input for that matter?
Wouldn't it look like crap?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wouldn't it look like crap?
VGA would, sure. But I've watched a number of .avi or mp4 files via portable hard drive connected to my TV's USB port. This was before I set up my media server which of course made things a lot easier.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have an Amazon gift card from my birthday still to use and narrowed my choices down to two sets of DVDs.

However, when I looked, Spiderman: The Animated Series (the 90s TV I'm sure we've all seen) isn't even made in complete seasons in America, yet it is in the UK. **** that noise.

So, onto Batman Beyond....which costs $60 even for a used complete series set. *************...

I don't know if you're into the comics, but that is pretty much all I'm asking for for my birthday. I'm trying to compile as many of the Batman stories as possible. You can get a lot of the better Graphic Novels for just a few bucks on Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Want to know what grinds my gears?

When people misuse your, you're, there, their, they're, through, and threw incorrectly. I learned that **** when I was in second grade. It is not that hard. What makes me more mad is when someone uses it incorrectly, then tries to correct other people on their grammar.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't know if you're into the comics, but that is pretty much all I'm asking for for my birthday. I'm trying to compile as many of the Batman stories as possible. You can get a lot of the better Graphic Novels for just a few bucks on Amazon.
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest Batman fan out of everyone here, but I do love the graphic novels. I just read The Black Mirror and now I feel compelled to go back and read Year One, again.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest Batman fan out of everyone here, but I do love the graphic novels. I just read The Black Mirror and now I feel compelled to go back and read Year One, again.
Year One is great. My favorite is Arkaham Assylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth. If you haven't read it you should. It's not for everyone, but I love it. I personally think The Long Halloween, which is always rated as one of the top-five Batman stories, is kind of overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

UPS!

I have plans for dinner and am very hungry but first the ******* UPS guy needs to get here.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had a problem with UPS. I'm gunna blame you here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've never had a problem with UPS. I'm gunna blame you here.
Well the thing they left on my door yesterday had 2-5 checkmarked as when they'd be back today. I signed it and left it on the door in case...here we are at 6:10 when they finally show.

But now I have the complete series of Batman: The Animated Series and I'm going to eat steak. All is well.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

When people "properly" abbreviate things that no longer require it.

It just looks clunky and awkward when you put the dots in "T.V." or after a shortened word like "Pro. Football."
Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know when you wanna come out of the highway and peeps can't ******* understand this sign

**** these people

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Is that some kind of polite Canadian "Yield" sign?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give way is from the UK. But yes it'a yield sign.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote