Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like BD's idea here. Let's give the new one some heat.

vote: Mrs. Grizz

It's a vicious game Mrs. Grizz. A vicious game.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mrs. Grizz, reveal yourself!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's no way to be talkin' to a lady.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mrs. Grizz hasn't revealed herself yet. Mighty suspicious if you ask me.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Renji weren't evil I would change my vote to Mrs. Grizz but he is so I won't be. If I am wrong, lynch me tomorrow.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (1) - JR
Renji (1) - Gonzo
Mrs. Grizz (2) - Bulldogs, ATL

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that actually Mrs. Grizz? You guys aren't even giving her a chance to get acclimated? That is downright ungentlemanly of you guys.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If Renji weren't evil I would change my vote to Mrs. Grizz but he is so I won't be. If I am wrong, lynch me tomorrow.
I think this game is too small to have a lyncher... but are you a lyncher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think this game is too small to have a lyncher... but are you a lyncher?
I got no powers sir which means I can go full Gonzo. Yay!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Is that actually Mrs. Grizz? You guys aren't even giving her a chance to get acclimated? That is downright ungentlemanly of you guys.
Fine.

unvote: Mrs. Grizz
vote: vidae
Old 07-18-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Vidae and Mrs. Grizz mafia together? You ******* bet your ass they are.

Unvote: Renji

Vote: Vidae

I will eat one of my toes if Vidae turns up good.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (1) - JR
Mrs. Grizz (1) - Bulldogs
Vidae (2) - ATL, Gonzo

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-18-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I've already got it figured out. There are three mafia members. Renji and somebody else plus Gonzo as the Godfather. Gonzo and Renji have a bit of a grudge against each other, so Gonzo is sacrificing Renji to make himself appear good. He still has another mafia cohort to do the killings so he'll be able to avoid doing anything at night and us finding out he is bad.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-18-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Well dammit, as soon as I post my ridiculous accusation, Gonzo goes and changes his vote.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

I will eat one of my toes if Vidae turns up good.
I'd pick the middle one. He ate roast beef and will probably taste better.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Alright, I've already got it figured out. There are three mafia members. Renji and somebody else plus Gonzo as the Godfather. Gonzo and Renji have a bit of a grudge against each other, so Gonzo is sacrificing Renji to make himself appear good. He still has another mafia cohort to do the killings so he'll be able to avoid doing anything at night and us finding out he is bad.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well dammit, as soon as I post my ridiculous accusation, Gonzo goes and changes his vote.
Yes, but it makes EVEN MORE sense with vidae!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'd pick the middle one. He ate roast beef and will probably taste better.
Mmmmmmm roast beef flavoured toe.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Yes, but it makes EVEN MORE sense with vidae!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Gonzo is the Godfather.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Dr. Gonzo OB/GYN

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mrs. Grizz gots' to go.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Updated Vote Count:

Mrs. Grizz (1) - Bulldogs
Vidae (2) - ATL, Gonzo
Gonzo (1) - JR

Heading to Kohl's now, I believe BB is out for a couple hours as well. No mods around? Now its the true Wild West.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, why are you guys voting for me? Screw you Gonzo!

vote : Gonzo

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I an't get down on voting out Mrs. Grizz. I'd like to give her a chance to show us what she's got.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Unvote: Mrs. Grizz

Vote: JR
Old 07-18-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Unvote: Mrs. Grizz

Vote: JR
Interesting, care to expound on this?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: