Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its insanely expensive to film in NY

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every show is filmed in Canada.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych is the best show on USA it's not even close.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Finished with Community a couple days ago, and it's probably one of the best things i've watched. Now i'm moving onto Mad Men. After watching Community I realised i'm missing out on so much good TV.
I love you more with each passing day.

No Rudy Cool or whatever.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Canada is doing it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Psych is the best show on USA it's not even close.
This.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My roommate and I went back and watched some old Season 1 episodes of Community (I've seen them each probably 5 times already, not the point), and whoever says that show didn't deteriorate is crazy, because those early episodes are actually constant hilarity. The Valentines episodes in Season 1 might be my favorite in the entire series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
its insanely expensive to film in NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Please tell that to "Nurse Jackie" a-holes.

Every time they film there is no parking within a 2-mile radius of my job.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My roommate and I went back and watched some old Season 1 episodes of Community (I've seen them each probably 5 times already, not the point), and whoever says that show didn't deteriorate is crazy, because those early episodes are actually constant hilarity. The Valentines episodes in Season 1 might be my favorite in the entire series.
I've always felt that season 1 was amazing, season 2 was great and season 3 was good. It has definitely deteriorated but it's still one of the best shows on television.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what the quality will be with the new writers taking over.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The IT Crowd is great. Maurice is greatness.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Please tell that to "Nurse Jackie" a-holes.

Every time they film there is no parking within a 2-mile radius of my job.
Why the **** do you drive?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week's episode of The Newsroom was badass. That Jeff Daniels speech? ******* awesome.

"Ahh, I don't care. I'm just a middle-aged man who never lived up to his potential. You don't want to be on the wrong end of me if I ever do."
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniels and Waterston are so awesome in Newsroom, I love both of them and their characters so much. Mortimer as Mackenzie is great too.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It honestly might have been my favourite episode so far, although the ending was way too over the top imo. I also don't care for Allison Pill as an actress but maybe it's just the strange faces she always seems to be making. The last 3 episodes have sold me on watching for the rest of the season. I'm not in love with it yet but I have found it's gotten progressively more entertaining.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think its brilliant or groundbreaking or anything, and I wouldnt put it up there with stuff like Thrones or Mad Men, but it entertains the hell out of me every single week, and I always really look forward to watching it.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I've always felt that season 1 was amazing, season 2 was great and season 3 was good. It has definitely deteriorated but it's still one of the best shows on television.
I'd probably rank them 2-1-3, but there was a clear difference between 1 and 3. A lot of you won't agree, but my favourite episode was when Annie lost her pen and they were looking for it. I was laughing out loud for 20 minutes straight.

I started watching Parks and Recreation as well, I like it, but i'd definitely rank it below Community.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It honestly might have been my favourite episode so far, although the ending was way too over the top imo. I also don't care for Allison Pill as an actress but maybe it's just the strange faces she always seems to be making. The last 3 episodes have sold me on watching for the rest of the season. I'm not in love with it yet but I have found it's gotten progressively more entertaining.
While part of me agrees with you, part of me (read: my boner) disagrees. I love Alison Pill so god damn much. She is cute as ****.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'd probably rank them 2-1-3, but there was a clear difference between 1 and 3. A lot of you won't agree, but my favourite episode was when Annie lost her pen and they were looking for it. I was laughing out loud for 20 minutes straight.

I started watching Parks and Recreation as well, I like it, but i'd definitely rank it below Community.
Season 1 of Parks and Rec is weak compared to the rest of the series. Parks and Rec is the only comedy on TV I rank higher than Community, and I stand by that ranking.

And the episode of Community you listed is easily top 5 for me.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Season 1 of Parks and Rec is weak compared to the rest of the series. Parks and Rec is the only comedy on TV I rank higher than Community, and I stand by that ranking.

And the episode of Community you listed is easily top 5 for me.
That's probably why then. I'm only 5 episodes in atm.

And i'm glad someone agrees.

This was hilarious.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-23-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
That's probably why then. I'm only 5 episodes in atm.

And i'm glad someone agrees.

This was hilarious.
I like the part where she rips off her sweater. Mm, my future wife, you are so gorgeous.

Season 2 is when Parks and Rec really takes off and just keeps getting better and better every season after it.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I like the part where she rips off her sweater. Mm, my future wife, you are so gorgeous.

Season 2 is when Parks and Rec really takes off and just keeps getting better and better every season after it.
So is it worth watching the 1st season, or should I just skip it?

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-23-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So is it worth watching the 1st season, or should I just skip it?
The first season has some good stuff in it, and you said you were on episode 5 so you're almost done with it anyway.. the first season only has 6 episodes. :P

Old 07-23-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The first season has some good stuff in it, and you said you were on episode 5 so you're almost done with it anyway.. the first season only has 6 episodes. :P
Oh lol, i'll finish it up now then and get started on season 2.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-23-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 8 bit episode of Community is my personal favorite.

And I wish The IT Crowd wasn't just 6 episodes a season :(
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote