Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to be gettin on here and rushing people with hatchets with cain and I
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
You guys need to be gettin on here and rushing people with hatchets with cain and I
Thats what happens when you are dehydrated and starving!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thats what happens when you are dehydrated and starving!
I bet the guy didnt think we were stupid enough to rush a guy with a gun with a pair of hatchets!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What server are you guys playing on?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm downloading this now, should be done within a couple days.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What server are you guys playing on?
right now I am waiting for Cain to help his girl pull in the groceries...we will be changing to a new server here in a sec to try something.

If you want to join us on GSC - like vent or teamspeak

you can search DCDAYZ, striped walrus, or 63.209.34.12:8093
Old 07-23-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trying to get into the chat right now

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried those things, nothing comes up. Using teamspeak.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
trying to get into the chat right now
Its under voice. Then go Add -> by IP then enter in what wally said
Old 07-23-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

When you find a server, just tell me which one it is an I'll join it. I have no idea how to use TeamSpeak.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When you find a server, just tell me which one it is an I'll join it. I have no idea how to use TeamSpeak.
You join... hit ctrl to talk. Thats it.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You join... hit ctrl to talk. Thats it.
I don't know how to join.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know how to join.
You have to DL the software and then read what I posted above.

BTW we are in DE664
Old 07-23-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You have to DL the software and then read what I posted above.

BTW we are in DE664
I have TeamSpeak. That instruction doesn't help me as I can't find either of those things.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

You are playing in one of those beta servers? Yep don't have that and couldn't be ****** figuring it out now.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Last night was so much fun... all I want to do right now is play Day Z
Old 07-24-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I kept getting a weird error when I was trying to play. Something I haven't seen before. I've missed a lot the last few months in patches and whatnot and now I am confuzzled.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I kept getting a weird error when I was trying to play. Something I haven't seen before. I've missed a lot the last few months in patches and whatnot and now I am confuzzled.
http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Get it, use it, love it.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Get it, use it, love it.
I'm literally using it right now to update to Revision 95248 which I guess is the most recent one?

Once Arma II and Day Z are each up to date, I assume my troubles will go away.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm literally using it right now to update to Revision 95248 which I guess is the most recent one?

Once Arma II and Day Z are each up to date, I assume my troubles will go away.
Yeah. Just make sure to click through the filter options on the left. Saying hide wrong Arma and Dayz versions.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Yeah. Just make sure to click through the filter options on the left. Saying hide wrong Arma and Dayz versions.
I'm used to just searching for Day Z servers in the Arma multiplayer menu. All these changes hurt my brain.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm used to just searching for Day Z servers in the Arma multiplayer menu. All these changes hurt my brain.
So, so, so much easier. This auto finds the DayZ servers so that right there is an upgrade over the clunkiness that is Arma
Old 07-24-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
So, so, so much easier. This auto finds the DayZ servers so that right there is an upgrade over the clunkiness that is Arma
I hate the new breed of Day Z players. Trying to make things all simple like! It's just wrong! I will be hunting them extensively with my stockpile of ammo and my tent!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you use the absolutely latest version of the Arma II beta patch? Just curious since it seems like almost no servers use it.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hate the new breed of Day Z players. Trying to make things all simple like! It's just wrong! I will be hunting them extensively with my stockpile of ammo and my tent!
We need to meet up. Wally, Bantx and I looted Elektro yesterday we have a good stash of food, ammo (though I need more AK ammo after I had to pick off Zombies coming after Grizz and Bantx) and med supplies.

We left Elektro so we could avoid getting spawn raped.