Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Woodson moves back there, we should see an improvement. That'll only happen if Casey Hayward is able to take over the nickel corner role, though.
I disagree... I expect Davon House is more ready and able to assume that position, before Casey.
Hopefully Casey is a fast learner though because we could surely use 4 good CB's if Woodson plays safety.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
The guy who writes this crap is a big Ben nutswinger who is still pissed at Rodgers beating him in the SB. He's had an ax to grind since then and has posted quite a few of these crap "findings"

The 4th quarter comeback is such a sh*t stat. Seriously.

Your team is down by 3 points...you get the ball inside the opponents 5 yard line at the end of the 3rd quarter. 4th quarter starts and you throw a TD to go up immediately. Nobody scores any points after that. That goes as a "clutch 4th quarter comeback"

I hate it. It's overblown and has too many flaws in it. What makes something like scoring a go ahead TD at some point in the 4th quarter(and maintaining it) any more important than say throwing a TD with your team up 1 score to put them up 2 in the 4th(to put the game out of reach)

How about the Panthers game last year. Pack were up 6 late in the 4th, one score game and Rodgers throws a TD to JOrdy to put it out of reach. Isn't that just as important as throwing a TD to take a lead late in the game? Rodgers has done this quite frequently. I'd say that's just as "clutch" as a 4th quarter comeback.

I just find the whole thing stupid
Old 07-26-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Gurley checked into camp at 6'4 232 lbs of muscle. Excited about this guy this year. He and Finley will be excellent red zone targets

Also the 2-4-5 alignment has had Perry, Raji, Worthy, Matthews up front with the 1st team. That(potentially) is looking like a HUGE improvement over last season
Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Perry and Worthy live up to their potential, that is drool worthy. However, there will be big question marks over Perry's transition to linebacker and if Worthy can sort out his "motor" problems. I really hope they both work out, though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Also Gurley checked into camp at 6'4 232 lbs of muscle. Excited about this guy this year. He and Finley will be excellent red zone targets

Also the 2-4-5 alignment has had Perry, Raji, Worthy, Matthews up front with the 1st team. That(potentially) is looking like a HUGE improvement over last season
I'm SO excited about that!
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Perry and Worthy live up to their potential, that is drool worthy. However, there will be big question marks over Perry's transition to linebacker and if Worthy can sort out his "motor" problems. I really hope they both work out, though.
Early reports on Worthy have been VERY encouraging. The guy just has another gear and is lightning quick off the snap. He won't be playing as many downs as he did in college, so I'm not too worried about his "motor"
Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bigger guys almost always have "motor" problems coming out of college. Sometimes they're legit, other times they aren't. I'm sure that TT and company did their homework, so I'm not worried about Worthy.

I expect that Perry is mostly going to pin his ears back and rush the passer this season.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And then in run situations we bring in Pickett and for obvious pass situations we bring in Mike Daniels! BJ Raji is going to be a lot better, because of the extra rest he'll be getting.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-26-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

The Packers’ Wednesday release of safety Charlie Peprah was a surprise. Peprah started 14 games at strong safety last season, and had five interceptions. He was due just $1 million in base salary.

But the move opened the door for Charles Woodson’s long-speculated position switch. Jason Wilde of ESPN Wisconsin reports that Woodson opened Packers training camp Thursday at strong safety in the base defense. In Green Bay’s oft-used nickel package, Woodson dropped down to cover the slot receiver and M.D. Jennings entered the lineup at safety.

Woodson isn’t moving to safety full time, per se, and will continue to play all over the Packers’ defensive formation. But it sure does sound like he’ll be playing safety more in 2012.

Jennings made the Packers as a longshot undrafted free agent out of Arkansas State last year. Primarily a special teamer as a rookie, Jennings is getting a chance to win a significant role in Green Bay’s sub-package defense.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to temper my enthusiasm but I love that Perry has dropped 9 lbs to 264. I don't expect he'll have extensive coverage responsibilities this season but dropping weight can't hurt his quickness.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone (McCarren or VanderMouse I think) was very impressed by Mike Daniels already today. It was McCarren actually.

I love that guy as well, and to think we added him and Worthy in the draft, plus (might) get back Mike Neal (for as long as he lasts), and we added former 1st rounder Philip Merling (still youngish), and Anthony Hargrove. The DL is so much better and deeper.
Muir would have helped last year too.....

I'm very excited.
Can't wait til January.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my early impressions are..

Pluses

1. Worthy. The reviews so far are fantastic; he's been showing a lot of energy and excitement to go along with the level of talent we all know about. Ultimately with these big guys I feel like it comes down to how much effort they're willing to put in. Love hearing that he's been giving it his all and shown a lot of passion for being out there. I had this guy as a top-15 draft prospect since I first watched his tape and I was incredibly thrilled when we picked him. He is the guy that could make us forget Cullen Jenkins; he won't give the same 3-4 presence but in our 2-4-5 formation his potential is unreal.

2. Heyward and House. These two have both been getting positive reviews so far and McCarthy has shown a willingness to let the defensive backs fight for their jobs and playing time, so I expect one of these two to grab a lot of playing time; potentially even a starting role when we play Woodson at safety. I like Heyward better as I think he's a more savvy and technical player but House has fantastic physical abilities and seems to be getting more experienced and refined.

3. Perry and Mozes. Another position of need that we addressed and is getting (very early/premature) positive reviews. Mozes is an energy guy with probably more physical tools then Walden or Zombo, so I'd be unsurprised if he snatched up the main backup job at OLB. Perry has received solid reviews but nothing earth shattering so far, still it's better than hearing about struggles.

Minuses

1. Charlie. Peprah being released was a bit of a shocker but realistically isn't that big of a deal. He was atrocious a lot last year and solid sometimes. He wasn't a starting caliber safety but seemed backup worthy; my assumption would be that his injury concerns were enough that we'd rather train up our young guys.

2. Sam who? Shields was a bit of a darling during our Super Bowl run and suddenly seems like a possible roster cut. He hasn't progressed since his first year, which is a bit maddening considering his physical tools. At this point he appears to be snowballing his way down the depth chart and if our two other young corners stay healthy and continue to progress, he's almost certainly a goner.

3. Dropsies. Really guys? We're already back to that? Wide receivers should catch the ball. Start giving them super glue. CATCH THE BALL!

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone (McCarren or VanderMouse I think) was very impressed by Mike Daniels already today. It was McCarren actually.

I love that guy as well, and to think we added him and Worthy in the draft, plus (might) get back Mike Neal (for as long as he lasts), and we added former 1st rounder Philip Merling (still youngish), and Anthony Hargrove. The DL is so much better and deeper.
Muir would have helped last year too.....

I'm very excited.
Can't wait til January.
I really like Daniels. He may not be starter material in the 3-4 but I think he'll be a very good pass rusher in certain packages for us.

Lawrence Guy is back is as well. He's another one I'm high on. D-line depth looks much better this year!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Lawrence Guy is back is as well. He's another one I'm high on. D-line depth looks much better this year!
Who makes the team on the DL? We look so much deeper.
Of course we have 2 guys who will be on the suspended list at first in the healthy Mike Neal and the high energy Anthony Hargrove.
The other additions were former 1st round pick Philip Merling, and former Packer Daniel Muir.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course we have 2 guys who will be on the suspended list at first in the healthy Mike Neal and the high energy Anthony Hargrove.
The other additions were former 1st round pick Philip Merling, and former Packer Daniel Muir.
I'm excited about our Dline group. Super excited. I have a huge mancrush on Worthy and really like Daniels as well. Two very nice pass rushers for the nickel.

That's not even mentioning Hargrove who is a proven pass-rusher or the anticipated increase in level of play from Raji with less time on the field.

Mike Daniels, B.J. Raji, Jerel Worthy, Ryan Pickett, C.J Wilson, Lawrence Guy, Anthony Hargrove would be my picks to make the roster. Of those, Guy and maybe Wilson are the only ones who I'd say aren't an absolute lock.

I'm not necessarily nervous about Perry yet but I do wish the initial reviews were a touch more enthusiastic about him.

Ditto for the safety position. I still have high hopes/expectations for Burnett but no one really sounds like they're standing out opposite him so far. Jennings reviews always sound a bit like Peprah to me, ie.. solid but not great or special.

I'm also nervous to death when I see Bush getting any time in a starter package. He's gone from being dreadful all the time to occasionally being solid and just dreadful 50% of the time.. but.. that's not exactly someone you want to see on the field much. I know Shields gambles too much and isn't really technically sound, but he's just so far superior in man coverage to Bush that it's ridiculous.

I like seeing D.J. Smith getting some opportunity, even if it's at the expense of our best ILB. A.J. Hawk better watch out.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Hayward continues to get rave reviews for how he's looking in camp. Bob McGinn said that right now he absolutely should be starting...and camp JUST started.

So excited about this draft class.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erik Walden suspended 1 game for his incident last year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Hayward continues to get rave reviews for how he's looking in camp. Bob McGinn said that right now he absolutely should be starting...and camp JUST started.

So excited about this draft class.
I'm excited about it too. Also worth noting is how last years class is really developing too. D.J. Williams, Randall Cobb, and Davon House have really stood out. Alex Green is making some noise as is D.J. Smith. Lawrence Guy is kind of a wild card too.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'd have to say,

Locks: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Jerel Worthy

Good Bets: C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn

Slight Chance: Lawrence Guy, Phillip Merling

Long Shot: Daniel Muir

Those are without Neal and Hargrove to start the season due to their suspensions. I really like Guy and I was glad we kept him around last year to develop. He seems like a hard worker (he stayed in GB and went to all the team meeting even though he was on IR) and they even put him on the special teams 1st unit today.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I'd have to say,

Locks: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Jerel Worthy

Good Bets: C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn

Slight Chance: Lawrence Guy, Phillip Merling

Long Shot: Daniel Muir

Those are without Neal and Hargrove to start the season due to their suspensions. I really like Guy and I was glad we kept him around last year to develop. He seems like a hard worker (he stayed in GB and went to all the team meeting even though he was on IR) and they even put him on the special teams 1st unit today.
Where's Mike Daniels? IR?
Old 07-31-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'd hope we went with Raji, Worthy, Pickett, Wilson, Daniels, Guy. Those 6 guys give us enough versatility to set up in a lot of formations up front.

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-01-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pass rush cominates Wednesday practice

Not unusual for Def to be ahead of the Off at this stage but man this is encouraging.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though its just a scrimmage I cant wait for Friday! Then the HOF game and next Thurs our 1st preseason game.... I'll take anything at this point, tired of waiting!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I attended the first padded practice and have been following diligently the various websites containing training camp information and I am going to come up with my very early 53 man roster.

QB: A-Rod, Harrell (2)
RB: Starks, Saine, and Green (3)
FB: Kuhn (1)
WR: Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver, Gurley (6)
TE: Finley, Crabtree, Williams, Taylor (4)
OT: Bulaga, Newhouse, Sherrod, Datko (4)
OG: Lang, Sitton, Dominguez (3)
C: Saturday, Dietrich-Smith (2)

Offense: 25

DE: Pickett, Wilson, Worthy, Daniels, Guy (5)
NT: Raji, Muir (2)
OLB: Matthews, Perry, Walden, Moses, Jones (5)
ILB: Bishop, Hawk, Smith, Manning (4)
CB: Williams, Woodson, Bush, House, Hayward, Shields (6)
FS: Burnett (1)
SS: Jennings, McMillian (2)

Defense: 25

K: Crosby (1)
P: Masthay (1)
LS: Goode (1)

Special Teams: 3

One potential Surprise Cut:

I feel like we should keep more defensive guys this year. Thus, a guy like Tom Crabtree could be a potential cut guy as Williams and Taylor are really developing, and we will have Quarless on IR. It makes even more sense if we keep an extra LB instead of Crabtree, as we won't be losing the body type on Special Teams. Just a thought that I am having.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

That would be alright. I'd go something like this (Pretty sure it won't end up like this):

QB - Rodgers, Harrell, Coleman (3)
RB - Starks, Green, Saine (3)
FB - Kuhn (1)
WR - Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Gurley, Borel (5)
TE - Finley, Williams, Taylor, Crabtree (4)
OT - Bulaga, Newhouse, Sherrod, Datko (4)
OG - Sitton, Lang, Dominguez (3)
C - Saturday, Dietrich-Smith (2)

DL - Raji, Worthy, Pickett, Daniels, Wilson, Guy (6)
OLB - Matthews, Perry, Jones, Moses, So'oto (5)
ILB - Bishop, Smith, Manning, Hawk (4)
CB - Williams, Woodson, House, Hayward, Shields, Bush (6)
FS - Jennings, Levine (2)
SS - Burnett, McMillian (2)

K - Crosby (1)
P - Masthay (1)
LS - Goode (1)

RIP themaninblack