Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-26-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
I don't understand why you guys go to the BWI board when you dont really care anything about PSU or about what really happened there. The NCAA punished PSU for "the atmosphere." one of the punishments was making sure PSU players are keeping up with their academics and are required to report to someone from the NCAA. First of all, why isnt every school forced to do this? Second, PSU had the highest graduation amongst major college football programs and the highest among african American athletes. But yet they need to keep their academics in order? So suddenly the NCAA care about academics? By allowing PSU players to transfer to any school without losing any eligibility they are clearly putting football ahead of academics. Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

What metric do you use to measure the atmosphere of a program btw?
When I'm in the mood for sheer insanity, it's great to read it just to see how insular and vile humanity can be.

A community of online people that not only do not condem, but comment on another's persons post of (and I paraphrase but it's close) "Was it rape if there was no blood?" is a sick place indeed.

The crazy conspiracy theories crack me up. "This is retaliation for JoePa pushing for instant replay" in response to the B1G penalty.

"This has nothing to do with football!" (Just ignore the fact that the school executive for student discipline was fired for trying to get the football team to follow school rules and police procedures. On campus and off campus. No extra benefits to having a large number of starters clean up a stadium for breaking into a house and assaulting a student instead of getting suspended and serving jail time.)

There is so much craziness that isn't shot down and mocked by sane PSU people. I guess the sane ones left. The moderators are definitely insane for allowing a lot of that nonsense to go on.

So once or twice a week, it's work a read.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right to a fair trial. I'm losing my mind haha

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
When I'm in the mood for sheer insanity, it's great to read it just to see how insular and vile humanity can be.

A community of online people that not only do not condem, but comment on another's persons post of (and I paraphrase but it's close) "Was it rape if there was no blood?" is a sick place indeed.

The crazy conspiracy theories crack me up. "This is retaliation for JoePa pushing for instant replay" in response to the B1G penalty.

"This has nothing to do with football!" (Just ignore the fact that the school executive for student discipline was fired for trying to get the football team to follow school rules and police procedures. On campus and off campus. No extra benefits to having a large number of starters clean up a stadium for breaking into a house and assaulting a student instead of getting suspended and serving jail time.)

There is so much craziness that isn't shot down and mocked by sane PSU people. I guess the sane ones left. The moderators are definitely insane for allowing a lot of that nonsense to go on.

Great point. They're probably Slippery Rock fans now. Wont be much difference on the field.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
not sure i agree with that

1. players are able to transfer now or at the end of the season without sitting out a year

2. if they want to remain at penn state, they will still be able to play football

3. if they want to remain at penn state, but not play football, they will still have their scholarship honored

they still get a good education for free, which is the point of college
Players have had coaches (not from PSU) outside their apartments, the football building and their classes waiting to talk to them (no exaggeration on that). There are no rules for coaches to recruit them to transfer. Also, most of the players are taking summer classes. Tell me how that doesn't affect them?

Also, so far over 50 players have publically stated that they're staying at PSU, including the entire starting defense. I think Redd is the only starter on offense that hasn't publically stated that he is staying. Only 1 player has indicated that he's transferring (Nowicki to Illinois, although O'Brien said today that not a single player has said that they're transferring).

Lets face it, the transfer rules that the NCAA set up just for this was to disassemble the PSU team.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post

oh how wrong you are...

The full story on Vicky Triponey.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Lets face it, the transfer rules that the NCAA set up just for this was to disassemble the PSU team.
It was so that players can have a shot to play in a bowl game, if they want to. USC Juniors and Seniors were also allowed to transfer without penalty.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right to a fair trial. I'm losing my mind haha
Sandusky got a fair trial. Schultz and Curley will get a fair trial. I don't know what you're talking about at all.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't understand why you guys go to the BWI board when you dont really care anything about PSU or about what really happened there. The NCAA punished PSU for "the atmosphere." one of the punishments was making sure PSU players are keeping up with their academics and are required to report to someone from the NCAA. First of all, why isnt every school forced to do this? Second, PSU had the highest graduation amongst major college football programs and the highest among african American athletes. But yet they need to keep their academics in order? So suddenly the NCAA care about academics? By allowing PSU players to transfer to any school without losing any eligibility they are clearly putting football ahead of academics. Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

What metric do you use to measure the atmosphere of a program btw?
I think a good metric to measure "atmosphere" is the covering up of a pervert and child molester in your football program for almost a decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I think a good metric to measure "atmosphere" is the covering up of a pervert and child molester in your football program for almost a decade.
He wasnt in our program. Sadusky was retired at the time. If you read the Freeh report, you would know that.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 07-28-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wasnt in our program. Sadusky was retired at the time. If you read the Freeh report, you would know that.
Yet was still allowed to hang out at the campus, attend football games, have a PSU salary and office and so on. Just give it up already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also this picture taken after Paterno already knew what Sandusky was doing. He looks real concerned.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everything that you, and all these ridiculously blind and ignorant supporters, stand for sickens me. Like it actually makes me sick to my stomach.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
The denial is just incredible. It's seriously unreal. We had a known pedophile walking around our campus and we covered it up and defended him because JoePa is god and WE ARE PENN ST so you can all suck it and are all jealous haters. It's un-*******-real.

Seriously, everyone backing penn state in this scandal (like those such as yourself in such denial) are an embarrassment to the human race. A ******* child molester. A ******* PEDOPHILE. He was waking around your campus and screwed up the lives and heads of so many innocent children, yet you're all too concerned about the ******* image of Penn st's football program and Joepa. It's just a disgrace, it really is. The excuses are just laughable. The defenses are hilarious. It's just sickening all the way around how people, such as yourself, can have such a standpoint. It's just a disgrace and disgusting
Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, he was just allowed to hang around the facilities and bring children on campus for his charity. And invite children to games.

But good thing Penn State was in the right and made sure he want on the coaching staff.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should all be in jail. Including the governor.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
Sandusky got a fair trial. Schultz and Curley will get a fair trial. I don't know what you're talking about at all.
I'm talking about the rush to judgement of everyone involved. Everyone is jumping to conclusions because they read a summary of the Freeh report. Anyone who actually read it knows that Freeh jumps to some big conclusions with any evidence and without even talking to the 4 main people involved. Schultz and Curley will go to trial, we will find out more, and then we can begin to draw conclusions. The evidence against Paterno in the Free report is almost non existent. People claim the "atmosphere" was the issue, but can't possibly know why without reading the report. The Freeh group themselves said that the NCAA shouldn't have used it for punishment, and that they should have done their own investigation. The Freeh report is a joke but everyone assumes they know what happened because they read a summary, or they heard a news person regurgitate the same summary without reading it or knowing any facts whatsoever.

It's funny that people claim the we have "blind" faith are also the people who won't even read the Freeh report. Laziness is not a excuse for ignorance.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 07-28-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Yes, he was just allowed to hang around the facilities and bring children on campus for his charity. And invite children to games.

But good thing Penn State was in the right and made sure he want on the coaching staff.
The Freeh report says that there was no connection between Sandusky retiring and the 98 investigation.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 07-28-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shouldn't someone else punish the school? I know joe was the one leading the cover up, but it was the school who empowered him.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
The denial is just incredible. It's seriously unreal. We had a known pedophile walking around our campus and we covered it up and defended him because JoePa is god and WE ARE PENN ST so you can all suck it and are all jealous haters. It's un-*******-real.

Seriously, everyone backing penn state in this scandal (like those such as yourself in such denial) are an embarrassment to the human race. A ******* child molester. A ******* PEDOPHILE. He was waking around your campus and screwed up the lives and heads of so many innocent children, yet you're all too concerned about the ******* image of Penn st's football program and Joepa. It's just a disgrace, it really is. The excuses are just laughable. The defenses are hilarious. It's just sickening all the way around how people, such as yourself, can have such a standpoint. It's just a disgrace and disgusting
My god no one in there right mind thinks pedophilia is ok. Can you stop trying to act like supporting Penn State means we support child rape. I never said what happened was ok. So get that through your head. I don't support the decision that was made. I stand up for JoePa because there is no proof that he was even involved in the decision, let alone the cover up. Not because I think he was god, but because I think it's what's fair. Would you like it if the media labeled some close to you as a child rapist enabler without any proof?

You claim that Paterno was part of the cover up, but you probably didn't read more than the summAry of the report. B*******. Learn the facts before you write things about people. You are simply incapable of thinking for yourself and only accept the popular opinion.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Last edited by Santonio10 : 07-28-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The Freeh report says that there was no connection between Sandusky retiring and the 98 investigation.
Did Paterno let Sandusky hang around the campus and see him with other children when he knew of all the allegations against Sandusky?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Did Paterno let Sandusky hang around the campus and see him with other children when he knew of all the allegations against Sandusky?
No. The administration who signed his retirement contract and those who gave him emeritus status did.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 07-28-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
No. The administration who signed his retirement contract and those who gave him emeritus status did.
So how about the picture I posted earlier of them when Paterno already knew of the 98 incident? Why did Paterno lie to the Grand Jury saying he only knew of the McQueary incident when he also knew about the 98 incident?

Paterno also had the most control in limiting Sandusky's access to the football facilities and he never barred Sandusky from them fully knowing of all the assaults that took place by JS.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
My god no one in there right mind thinks pedophilia is ok. Can you stop trying to act like supporting Penn State means we support child rape. I never said what happened was ok. So get that through your head. I don't support the decision that was made. I stand up for JoePa because there is no proof that he was even involved in the decision, let alone the cover up. Not because I think he was god, but because I think it's what's fair. Would you like it if the media labeled some close to you as a child rapist enabler without any proof?

You claim that Paterno was part of the cover up, but you probably didn't read more than the summAry of the report. B*******. Learn the facts before you write things about people. You are simply incapable of thinking for yourself and only accept the popular opinion.
Holy ******* blinders batman.

It's the stance of denial that you and so many other penn st fans that just makes this so much worse.

the attitude of Nalej is what makes me feel sorry for some psu fans, players and alum because this is so awful and stains their school.

but you, this denial, this sick "going to the grave" with JoePa when there's been emails, reports and other evidence of JoePa knowing and not doing enough which is just sickening. Right, I should learn the facts. Those emails aren't real. JoePa clearly didn't know that he had a child rapist amongst him.

Even if JoePa for some reason didn't know, then you're idol and god of psu is a moron for not knowing.

But no, it's clearly unfair to JoePa. Let's pity him and how the big bad media and national attention has painted this saint into a monster so wrongfully.

Stop defending him to, and beyond, the grave. It's embarrassing. It's taking away from the true disgrace that occurred and penn st fans, such as yourself, are now trying to play victim and claim JoePa is innocent. He's such a saint. His hands are CLEARLY clean of this.

LEAVE JOEPA ALONE
Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Irrelevant.

Ignoring the Freeh report, which you seem like you would love to do, by Paterno's own grand jury testimony he knew that something of a sexual nature was going on with Sandusky and young boys as early as 2001. According to the Freeh report this was a lie and Paterno knew as early as 1998.

Knowing that, and the fact that Sandusky was allowed to use campus facilities and work around children through his arrest is enough for me to connect the dots. Even while the grand jury was being conducted and between then and his arrest, Sandusky wasnt banned from campus and still brought young boys around campus. Plenty of people knew he was raping kids and no one did a damn thing about it. Everyone that knew allowed him to continue to use campus facilities and work with children with the charity.

They knew, and didn't stop it. That's enough for me, and I don't know how it's not enough for any human with a brain. Anyone that knew of these allegations, and I mean anyone, should have done everything within their power to stop it. None of them did, making them all pretty ****** people.

Let's make this real simple. Just answer one question for me. When do you think Joe Paterno first knew about Sandusky raping boys on campus?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 07-28-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm talking about the rush to judgement of everyone involved. Everyone is jumping to conclusions because they read a summary of the Freeh report. Anyone who actually read it knows that Freeh jumps to some big conclusions with any evidence and without even talking to the 4 main people involved. Schultz and Curley will go to trial, we will find out more, and then we can begin to draw conclusions. The evidence against Paterno in the Free report is almost non existent. People claim the "atmosphere" was the issue, but can't possibly know why without reading the report. The Freeh group themselves said that the NCAA shouldn't have used it for punishment, and that they should have done their own investigation. The Freeh report is a joke but everyone assumes they know what happened because they read a summary, or they heard a news person regurgitate the same summary without reading it or knowing any facts whatsoever.

It's funny that people claim the we have "blind" faith are also the people who won't even read the Freeh report. Laziness is not a excuse for ignorance.
Ok, you're being VERY dense. You're the one that said they deserved a fair trial and when I pointed out that they were getting one you then said 'but people are already being mean'. Those are two different things. Figure out which one you're actually angry about. First, both the court of public opinion and NCAA legislation are NOT bound by your constitutional rights. Get over it.

Secondly, to your point about not supporting child rapists. We agree, we don't think you do. But, you certainly don't seem to respect the true crimes that occurred. Let me put it in another scenario that maybe sheds light on why everyone in the world thinks you guys are being immature, disgusting little children about this. Say your neighbors house burns to the ground. They lose everything. Their lives are devastated by what occurred. These people are literally standing outside the burning remains of everything they had accumulated throughout their entire lives. Then they overhear you, their neighbor, whining like a brat about how the house fire increased the air temperature in the neighborhood requiring you to run your air conditioner a little bit more than usual. That brat is how the rest of the world, who maintains their sanity, views PSU supporters like yourself.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote