Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-29-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anybody want to swap 1st and 2nd round picks? There's a kicker I really want and I can wait on my head coach in the 2nd.
Offer a swap of fourth rounders too and it might actually be fair for the other person.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anybody want to swap 1st and 2nd round picks? There's a kicker I really want and I can wait on my head coach in the 2nd.
I might be willing to, D. Depends on who is available when I'm up.

I texted GF and he said he won't be home to pick til tonight.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 1

Team Dirty Thirty - Trent Richardson, RB
Team Scottyboy - Reggie Bush, RB
Team APS - Phillip Rivers, QB
Team RaiderNation - Michael Turner, RB
Team LTGiants - Peyton Manning, QB
Team PF28 - Joe Flacco, QB
Team marshallb - Brandon Marshall, WR
Team Scotty D - Doug Martin, RB
Team prock - Hakeem Nicks, WR
Team GF1080 - Shonn Greene, RB
Team KCJ58
Team Comahan
Team Xiomera
Team Borat
Team WMD
Team D-Unit
Team M.O.T.H.
Team Bosanac
Team Brodeur
Team Longhorns

Round 2

Team Longhorns
Team Brodeur
Team Bosanac
Team M.O.T.H.
Team D-Unit
Team WMD
Team Borat
Team Xiomera
Team Comahan
Team KCJ58
Team GF1080
Team prock
Team Scotty D
Team marshallb
Team PF28
Team LTGiants
Team RaiderNation
Team APS
Team Scottyboy
Team Dirty Thirty

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 07-29-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One day we'll get a nice run going. The bottom half of the round looks like it'll go quick, assuming MOTH does not die soon.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
One day we'll get a nice run going. The bottom half of the round looks like it'll go quick, assuming MOTH does not die soon.
He's not a cat, WMD. He only has one life to live and his has expired.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure he's died like 3 times in the past month alone.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he's died like 3 times in the past month alone.
Ghost appearances don't count as a rebirth. He died once and has remained dead.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up Xio.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah shut up Xio, this isn't Paranormal Activity 8.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yeah shut up Xio, this isn't Paranormal Activity 8.
Never seen that movie. And you can't tell me what to do.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

We just did, now go back to your hole you woman.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We just did, now go back to your hole you woman.
You're talking to the champ here, *****. Your grounds for trash talk are non-existent.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm entertaining offers for both Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers, for those who are QB needy. I can also deal Vincent Jackson and Julio Jones, for the WR needy. I really don't have any specific needs in mind, so offer what you will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You're talking to the champ here, *****. Your grounds for trash talk are non-existent.
You think I need grounds? YOU THINK I NEED GROUNDS? Stand back *****, before I destroy you this season and make you whimper and beg to watch Newsroom instead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm entertaining
No you are not.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No you are not.
You never used to be like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
You never used to be like this!
Yes he was Josh, and you deserve one of these too...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** everyone. I hate you all.

Shonn Greene.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

Shonn Greene.
No...**** you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Shonn Greene.
Man, you could have gotten Greene 3 picks later if you'd traded down with me, haha
Old 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care Xio I didn't want to hold it up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

More like 3 rounds later!

Old 07-29-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't care Xio I didn't want to hold it up.
Someone is testy today. Maybe you need to relax, this is the WAR league.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Someone is testy today. Maybe you need to relax, this is the WAR league.
I need my testicles touched correct.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio is just afraid Tim Toone won't make it to his pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote