Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-04-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and then i tell you to start your own league

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
and then i tell you to start your own league
Nah, I'm good. I'd rather just troll this thread. Being in it for a year, winning it, and then not being invited back is fine.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You winning had nothing to do with you not getting invited back.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
You winning had nothing to do with you not getting invited back.
So what was it then?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-04-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-________________________________________________-

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-04-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. DG 7-3 (968 Points)
2. Comahan 7-3 (779 Points)
3. fenikz 6-4 (961 Points)
4. Bos 5-5 (754 Points)
5. Sniper 3-7 (622 Points)
6. diabsoule 2-8 (694 Points)

DG won the league the last year you were in it & you never made any roster moves or set your lineup, quit bitching

Last edited by fenikz : 08-04-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
1. DG 7-3 (968 Points)
2. Comahan 7-3 (779 Points)
3. fenikz 6-4 (961 Points)
4. Bos 5-5 (754 Points)
5. Sniper 3-7 (622 Points)
6. diabsoule 2-8 (694 Points)

DG won the league the last year you were in it & you never made any roster moves or set your lineup, quit bitching
I apologize for that transgression back in 2009. Can you forgive me? If there's a spot open in the future I would like to try my hand at this again.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-04-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

No.lalalalala

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-05-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
No.lalalalala

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-05-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

That would work if Brody ran this league [/CJ]

Old 08-19-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Updated the front page with rosters, schedule and waiver order

1st waiver claims will be due by midnight Monday 27th

Lineup needs to be posted by midnight Wednesday 29th

Old 08-19-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Marlin Lane, RB, Tennessee
Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee
Andre Debose, WR, Florida
Kendial Lawrence, FL, Missouri
Chad Bumphis, FL, Mississippi State
Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
LSU, D/ST
Jeremy Shelley, K, Alabama

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

btw just to make things easier for me could everyone post lineups in this format

QB Name, College
WR Name, College
WR Name, College
RB Name, College
RB Name, College
TE Name, College
FL Name, College
FL Name, College
D/ST College
K Name, College

Old 08-19-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I will not.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-19-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

then your lineup will be left blank every week

Old 08-23-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably won't either :(

Anyway, ouch for commie, Da'Rick suspended indefinitely.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

why can't you both just not be asshats and just put it how i have so i dont have to retype it every week, I mean it's a very simple thing to do on your part

ill just have to give diab one of your teams

Old 08-23-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
QB Connor Shaw, South Carolina
RB Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt
RB LaDarius Perkins, Mississippi State
WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt
FL Ken Malcome, Georgia
FL Tre Mason, Auburn
TE Philip Lutzenkirchen, Auburn
D/ST Florida
K Zach Hocker, Arkansas

BEN Kiehl Frazier, Auburn
BEN Marcus Lucas, Missouri
BEN Kenny Hilliard, LSU
BEN Jarvis Landry, LSU
BEN Mike Evans, Texas A&M
Posted after the draft asshat.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

so that's your lineup?

Old 08-24-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee
RB Onterio McCalebb, Auburn
RB Jeff Scott, Ole Miss
WR TJ Moe, Missouri
WR Tavarres King, Georgia
TE Mychal Rivera, Tennessee
FL Michael Ford, LSU
FL La'Rod King, Kentucky
D/ST South Carolina
K Michael Parlardy, Tennessee

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 08-27-2012 at 06:31 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

SEC Waiver Claims

fenikz
Adds: Trey Williams, RB, Texas A&M
Drops: Michael Bennett, WR, Georgia

JBond
Adds: Johnny Mazeil, QB, Texas A&M
Drops: Jameil Showers, QB, Texas A&M

Old 08-27-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
RB Knile Davis, Arkansas
RB Raijon Neal, Tennessee
WR Emory Blake, Auburn
WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
TE Chris Gragg, Arkansas
FL Spencer Ware, LSU
FL TJ Yeldon, Alabama
D/ST Alabama
K Drew Alleman, LSU

Last edited by fenikz : 08-28-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
btw just to make things easier for me could everyone post lineups in this format

QB Name, College
WR Name, College
WR Name, College
RB Name, College
RB Name, College
TE Name, College
FL Name, College
FL Name, College
D/ST College
K Name, College
Quote:
QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
RB Knile Davis, Arkansas
RB Raijon Neal, Tennessee
WR Emory Blake, Auburn
WR Uzoma Nwachukwu, Texas A&M
TE Chris Gragg, Arkansas
FL Trey Williams, Texas A&M
FL Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
D/ST Alabama
K Drew Alleman, LSU
Damn shame...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

lol damn it!

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FL
FL
D/ST
K

please

Old 08-27-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

What have you done to me..

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.