Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I did mean to watch Eureka, I just haven't gotten around to it. I've also heard good things about Warehouse 13, but haven't seen it either.
You can stream the first four seasons on Netflix. It's not the end all be all by any means but it's entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I love Warehouse 13 and highly recommend it. You would like it, Vidae.
I'm thinking of starting it soon.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sort of interested, for the regular posters in this thread, what TV shows have you seen in their entirety, or close enough to it? Just seems like yall have watched a **** more than I have. Personally, probably forgetting some;

-Community
-Parks and Rec
-LOST
-Game of Thrones
-Mad Men
-Breaking Bad
-Skins
-Sherlock
-Firefly

Seen a lot of;

-South Park
-Workaholics
-Archer
-Spartacus
-The Office(would have been close to the above list, but I haven't seen really anything of the last 2-3 seasons)

I didn't even realize until this list how much comedy I watch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Just sort of interested, for the regular posters in this thread, what TV shows have you seen in their entirety, or close enough to it? Just seems like yall have watched a **** more than I have. Personally, probably forgetting some;
That would be way too much for me to list, but I'll give it a shot!

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Wire
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Firefly
Dollhouse
Battlestar Galactica
House
Friday Night Lights
Veronica Mars
The West Wing
Sports Night
Studio 60
Scrubs
Parenthood
Terriers
The Walking Dead
Friends
Parks and Rec
Community
Happy Endings
Suits
Psych
LOST
White Collar
Archer
Louie
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
Chuck

uhhh.. and a lot more I'm forgetting. I'm a TV junkie.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 08-05-2012 at 04:05 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are almost zero non-comedies that I have seen in entirety.

On the whole, things I've seen all of that have hit at least 3 seasons:

Lost
Arrested Development
Futurama? Not sure if I've seen all the new ones.
Community
Psych
Always Sunny?
Oz?
Bored to Death (24 episodes)
Archer
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I haven't seen Oz in forever. I should watch that again.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A large majority of these have been watched in the last year or two. These are only shows I've seen every episode of.

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Wire
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Firefly
Battlestar Galactica
Parks and Rec
Community
Archer
Louie
Arrested Development
Boardwalk Empire
The Shield
The Sopranos
It's Always Sunny
Chappelle's Show
DBZ
Trailer Park Boys
Workaholics

Last edited by TACKLE : 08-05-2012 at 04:19 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...

- Psych
- Community
- Parks & Rec
- Happy Endings
- Workaholics
- Chuck
- That 70s Show
- Seinfeld
- The Office
- Heroes
- Criminal Minds
- Reno 911!
- Chappelle's Show
- Tosh.0
- Dragonball Z/GT

And I'm sure countless others I can't think of right now.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man I haven't seen Oz in forever. I should watch that again.
I always liked Oz. Wouldn't call it my favorite show, but it was fun to watch. Probably because of all the gratuitous male nudity.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firefly
The Sopranos
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
The Shield
Justified
Sons of Anarchy
Deadwood
Community
Heroes
Chappelle's Show
The Golden Girls
Saved By The Bell
Roseanne
Cougar Town
Happy Endings
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Friday Night Lights
Studio 60
Chuck
Friends
Scrubs
House (most of it)
Falling Skies
Burn Notice
NewsRadio
Rome
How I Met Your Mother

And a lot more that I can't recall off the top of my head

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 08-05-2012 at 04:40 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

-Community
-Parks and Rec
-LOST
-Game of Thrones
-Mad Men
-Breaking Bad
-Skins
-Sherlock
-Firefly

I didn't even realize until this list how much comedy I watch.
Community, The Office, Game of Thrones, Lost, Modern Family, Raising Hope, New Girl, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Weeds, Shameless, True Blood, Big Brother, Survivor, Jersey Shore, Teen Wolf (yeah, I said it), Avatar and Breaking Bad. I'm just starting Arrested Development.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
- The Wire
- Rome
- Oz
- South Park
- Breaking Bad
- Spartacus
- Big Bang Theory
- Monk
- The 4400
- Kings
- Chappelle's Show
- Tosh.0
- The Walking Dead
- Psych
- The Sopranos

Anime
- Death Note
- Samurai Champloo
- Twelve Kingdoms
- Claymore
- Basilisk
- shigurui death frenzy
- Hell Girl

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 08-05-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Man, I forgot Criminal Minds, the only show on CBS worth watching. I've probably seen every episode of that show at least twice. It's addicting.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what TV shows have you seen in their entirety, or close enough to it?
30 Rock
Adventures of Pete and Pete
Arrested Development
American Dad
Archer
BSG
Boardwalk Empire
Californication
Community
Dexter
Family Guy
Flight of the Conchords
Freaks & Geeks
Fringe
Futurama
Game of Thrones
Homeland
Human Giant
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Justified
Louie
Mad Men
MST3k
My So-Called Life
Nip/Tuck
Party Down
Psych
Ren & Stimpy
Robot Chicken
SeaLab 2021
Seinfeld
Sons of Anarchy
South Park
Spartacus
The Critic
The League
The Office
The Sarah Silverman Program
The Simpsons
The Walking Dead
The Wire
True Blood
TV Funhouse
Undeclared
Upright Citizens Brigade
The Whitest Kids U Know

I am sure there are more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EVERY episode of MST3K? I am impressed. Not impressed by you seeing every episode of Whitest Kids You Know, and not Mr. Show. That's disgraceful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Mr. Show was pretty great. I don't know if I've seen every episode of it, but I was a fan.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly
The Office
Parks and Rec
Psych
The Walking Dead
Breaking "*******" Bad
Dead Like Me
Falling Skies
Friends
Roseanne
Sons of Anarchy
That 70s Show
Terriers
Veronica Mars
Eureka
The Vampire Diaries (Ya, I said it.)
Sliders
Being Human
Phineas and Ferb
Jericho

There is more but I have seen every episode of these or dam near.

Last edited by Splat : 08-05-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Reading other lists here I've forgotten to put a lot of shows on my list. I used to LOVE Sliders, but I don't think I saw the second half of the last season. I also used to love Quantum Leap but not sure I've seen all of those episodes either.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
EVERY episode of MST3K? I am impressed. Not impressed by you seeing every episode of Whitest Kids You Know, and not Mr. Show. That's disgraceful.
Did you just hate on WKUK? That's it, I am blocking you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I could make a pretty long list of just 90's cartoons.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Did you just hate on WKUK? That's it, I am blocking you.
Hell, just look at the movie they made. Miss March, what a masterpiece.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-05-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I could make a pretty long list of just 90's cartoons.
Yeah, those would be something else. Bunch of Nickelodeon stuff that could be on here. X-Men, too.

Quote:
Mr. Show was pretty great. I don't know if I've seen every episode of it, but I was a fan.
It is fantastic. One of the only shows I've bothered to get on DVD, along with AD, The Critic, and Clerks: The Animated Series.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Show is indeed amazing and I ******* love Clerks TAS.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I haven't seen so many shows in their entirety. Lost, Firefly, BSG, Castle, The Wire, Dexter, Game of Thrones... then I'm pulling a blank.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
It is fantastic. One of the only shows I've bothered to get on DVD, along with AD, The Critic, and Clerks: The Animated Series.
To be fair, Clerks: The Animated Series is like 5 bucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-05-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
To be fair, Clerks: The Animated Series is like 5 bucks.
The commentaries make it one of the best 5 dollars I have ever spent.