Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Looks like I am getting out of here in a half hour... So I will be on at 4:30ish.
Alrighty. I'll buckle down and see what I can get done. I also forgot people were coming to clean the carpet in my apartment and I had to take everything off the ground (including my computer) so if they haven't come yet that may impact my ability to play soon.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bantx and I are on Forenci.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain, Forenci, and myself just raided someone's camp full of stuff

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I wish I could try it for free haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Man, I wish I could try it for free haha
They'll just be jerks and play on servers you cant access anyway!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
They'll just be jerks and play on servers you cant access anyway!
Naw we like Grizz.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will probably get on IRC around 1am EST if anyone's interested in playing.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our server is back up and I am on it. No clue if the truck is still there. It updated to the new version of Arma.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
will probably get on IRC around 1am EST if anyone's interested in playing.
I would, but I always get kicked from the servers... :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Our server is back up and I am on it. No clue if the truck is still there. It updated to the new version of Arma.
You just made me a very happy man Forenci... I will run over there when I get home from work tonight. Ill see if I can snag a few Jerry Cans along the way.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
You just made me a very happy man Forenci... I will run over there when I get home from work tonight. Ill see if I can snag a few Jerry Cans along the way.
Don't get too happy. It's been going up and down. Also, I am going to need some help. I explored a little bit and was heading up the road near Nizhnoye and someone got ambushed and started bleeding twice. I logged off when I was bleeding. Not sure if that means I'll be dead or not, haha.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day Z is officially becoming its own game;

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/28904...-the-beginning

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lost time i logged off bleeding I respawned dead

Old 08-07-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't get too happy. It's been going up and down. Also, I am going to need some help. I explored a little bit and was heading up the road near Nizhnoye and someone got ambushed and started bleeding twice. I logged off when I was bleeding. Not sure if that means I'll be dead or not, haha.
Well if it is online I will get the truck and find you...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't love the Arma2 interface/engine. I'm waiting to see how The War Z turns out.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't love the Arma2 interface/engine. I'm waiting to see how The War Z turns out.
I'm very hesitant about The War Z. It's sort of taking a model from War Inc. (made by similar people I think?) so I'm not too sure about it. Just a lot of questions to be answered about that game. Still, I signed up for the beta and looking forward to trying it nonetheless.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying The War Z will be great or anything, and I've never played that War Inc game that the engine is based on, but it looks like there is a lot more to it than DayZ. And the fact that I can't even connect to most DayZ servers is infuriating.

Now if Comcast would let me connect to DayZ Commander, Steam, or Vent I'd actually be able to play DayZ..

Old 08-07-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Day Z is officially becoming its own game;

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/28904...-the-beginning
That's exciting, particularly the 'heavily discounted price' part.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not saying The War Z will be great or anything, and I've never played that War Inc game that the engine is based on, but it looks like there is a lot more to it than DayZ. And the fact that I can't even connect to most DayZ servers is infuriating.

Now if Comcast would let me connect to DayZ Commander, Steam, or Vent I'd actually be able to play DayZ..
Yeah that sucks. I'm not sure why Comcast is so bitchy. I'm able to connect to most servers.

I didn't see a big feature list for The War Z, how is it different than Day Z? It sounds pretty similar. My biggest fear is the fact they're rushing it to get it out so quick.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Yeah that sucks. I'm not sure why Comcast is so bitchy. I'm able to connect to most servers.

I didn't see a big feature list for The War Z, how is it different than Day Z? It sounds pretty similar. My biggest fear is the fact they're rushing it to get it out so quick.
The thing I dislike is that you can apparently buy food and drink for money on The War Z. I know a company has to make some dolla bills, but I wish they were only selling cosmetic stuff.

Either way it's only $30 so it isn't like I'll be breaking the bank to get it anyway, but I'd rather not waste money if I don't have to. If you get in the beta you're letting me play it!

Old 08-07-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
The thing I dislike is that you can apparently buy food and drink for money on The War Z. I know a company has to make some dolla bills, but I wish they were only selling cosmetic stuff.

Either way it's only $30 so it isn't like I'll be breaking the bank to get it anyway, but I'd rather not waste money if I don't have to. If you get in the beta you're letting me play it!
Yeah that is lame. I feel there are other ways to make money than that. Cosmetics, exp boosts, etc. Like Guild Wars 2, to an extent.

I also don't like the notion that there is a lock out for normal characters when you die. Granted, I'm not sure if I would do a hardcore character or not. It just depends. I would do normal if it means losing all my gear but keeping all my exp/skills and such.

I may invest in it. I'm just not sure yet. Apparently the standalone Day Z is going the Minecraft business model. Very cheap in alpha/beta, then more expensive at the true release. If it's $20 or less I will certainly buy that as well.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Also, Cain and others, the server appears to be back up again. I am indeed still alive and bleeding so I'll need some help whenever you guys to hop on. Haha. Just let me know on here when you do.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Also, Cain and others, the server appears to be back up again. I am indeed still alive and bleeding so I'll need some help whenever you guys to hop on. Haha. Just let me know on here when you do.
I will be getting on at 5ish again and due to a long day at work I plan on playing most of the night.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I will be getting on at 5ish again and due to a long day at work I plan on playing most of the night.
Sounds good sir. I will likely be on (if I can wrap up my paper with in the next hour or two) but I do have to take a small half hour break to go to a mini-paper conference at 7:30 tonight.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

i will be getting on in about 30 minutes making my way back to stary