Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-07-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Wow that was close. I am disappointed I was killed so early. Good job vampires.

Who killed me? And why?
It was me! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It was me! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
I actually almost investigated kill that night too. Was glad I didn't. This is two side games that came down to the final lynch and the town narrowly escaped (other being the 2nd Saturday night game).

FWIW, I'm REALLY glad Forenci killed McGee last night though. If he had killed anyone else, McGee would have been my gut and I would have gone for him. After McGee was dead, Forenci made more sense than Rufus or fenikz for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Night actions? Thanks for killing me a-holes.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a couple mess ups this game.

1. I kinda ****** Renji over by telling him he was bad... but he was going to unravel the surprise with in the first page.

2. Grizz investigated Forenci night one and I said "Appears to be a Vampire" and the rest of the game I got lazy and said Vampire which appears to be his down fall...

3. That in itself is two mess ups as I shouldn't have had it as Vampire and not Vampire as Robert was not a vampire but Ruth did realize he was not the evil beast that people thought he was.

4. Since everyone really stopped caring I didn't give the two bits of flavor I wanted to so here they are:

I was going to have Robert take a cyanide pill given to him by Ruth (Grizz) and say the following.

“Robert Neville looked out over the new people of the earth. He knew he did not belong to them; he knew that, like the vampires, he was anathema and black terror to be destroyed. And, abruptly, the concept came, amusing to him even in his pain. ... Full circle. A new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.”

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 08-07-2012 at 03:20 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji you still have not explained why you claimed you investigated me,.I was evil, and must be lynched. I mean I know why and already posted it the day after you died but I am curious as to what you claim your reasoning was.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IBC told me I was bad day one. So i tried to get an investigator to reveal to get me killed.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started to believe the claim a bit. I was a 3x watcher and every other day fit with our limited exposure to sunlight.

I found nothing as a watcher, but I think I had the right targets. Once for vidae and twice for Grizz.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am still surprised I wasn't killed at any point. I kept going into the "day" expecting to die haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-07-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I am still surprised I wasn't killed at any point. I kept going into the "day" expecting to die haha
I was going to kill you next. I could only kill on even days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only bad part was that McGee didn't last to the end with us.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I started to believe the claim a bit. I was a 3x watcher and every other day fit with our limited exposure to sunlight.

I found nothing as a watcher, but I think I had the right targets. Once for vidae and twice for Grizz.
yea i did well with the role invent, but then suddenly i was supposed to be a vampire

Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
The only bad part was that McGee didn't last to the end with us.
"COME OUT NEVILLE!"
Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll always have our triumph over ATL, Rufus.

Good eye by Grizz to investigat both non-vamps after foolishly not trusting me

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
yea i did well with the role invent, but then suddenly i was supposed to be a vampire
I absolutely thought you were a vampire after your role claim. That's the only reason I believed it.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually almost investigated kill that night too. Was glad I didn't. This is two side games that came down to the final lynch and the town narrowly escaped (other being the 2nd Saturday night game).

FWIW, I'm REALLY glad Forenci killed McGee last night though. If he had killed anyone else, McGee would have been my gut and I would have gone for him. After McGee was dead, Forenci made more sense than Rufus or fenikz for me.
Haha, yeah. I really debated that one. I was worried because McGee seemed to be acting pretty crazy and I was afraid he would jump on a vote to get rid of me.

Quote:
Well, I was worried about being you being tracked or watched and once you cleared me I thought it was better for you to stay alive, haha. Guess at the end I should have known better.

Still, I think I did well considering the odds stacked against me, hah.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
We'll always have our triumph over ATL, Rufus.

Good eye by Grizz to investigat both non-vamps after foolishly not trusting me

I absolutely thought you were a vampire after your role claim. That's the only reason I believed it.
not everyone did.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not everyone did.
There was no way I wasn't going to lead a lynch train against you after you lied about me coming up evil. You made it so either me or you was being lynched. I expect more from you sir.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, yeah. I really debated that one. I was worried because McGee seemed to be acting pretty crazy and I was afraid he would jump on a vote to get rid of me.
I absolutely would have gone after you. Only reason I might not have is because Rufus and Grizz are always evil and I'm a paranoid sucker. Should have put it together earlier when nobody was targeting Grizz.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
There was no way I wasn't going to lead a lynch train against you after you lied about me coming up evil. You made it so either me or you was being lynched. I expect more from you sir.
i had to pick someone, might as well get you killed after you kept insulting me for no reason.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
i had to pick someone, might as well get you killed after you kept insulting me for no reason.
I just don't understand your endgame. Get a townie killed and then be lynched the next day? Awful.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I just don't understand your endgame. Get a townie killed and then be lynched the next day? Awful.
it was better than get me killed. and i was sure you were either human or townie so its not a big loss

Old 08-07-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who killed me?
Old 08-07-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my 1st career Mafia Game win :D

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
my 1st career Mafia Game win :D
Congrats man! That drunk vote was clutch :-)

sig by BoneKrusher