Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-07-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Its Deep or SP for me, either one is fine. I was willing to give SP his shot tonight but, if the town decides to just off him, I'm OK with that too.
I'd be willing to rescind my vote and give him that chance if I had a greater feeling that his story was true.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'm sure he just said it to cast doubt on the mafia, although if he is telling the truth about his role I'm sure the mafia have bigger fish to fry than a friendly neighbour. He is making it hard to constantly defend him here but I refuse to vote for him until tomorrow.
I don't know. I feel like he is giving up, and in turn making anyone that defends him (me, you) look suspicious. There was no reason for him to try and act like he's not targeting Mrs. Grizz other than being a doucher. The plan was set, he knows it won't work.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
My rush is that I am much more sure that he is bad than good and I want to get rid of mafia members. If I'm wrong, we lose a glorified townie so we don't lose too much but we gain a lot of information. For one it will look really bad on me considering I was the first to vote for him and have pretty much been the conductor of this lynch train.
A lot of information? What will we learn by him being a mafia. What will we learn if he is in fact the Aliens?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is woot??? I think I may just vote for him!
Old 08-08-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
A lot of information? What will we learn by him being a mafia. What will we learn if he is in fact the Aliens?
If he is mafia, we don't need to learn anything. Killing a mafia member is enough. If he is in fact an alien, we do what we always do. We look at who went hard after him, who jumped on late, who didn't vote, and who tried to lay low in the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does it matter? Killing a mafia after a poor first night is critical. If we lynch one it may shed light on others too.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Does it matter? Killing a mafia after a poor first night is critical. If we lynch one it may shed light on others too.
I think SP is more stupid than mafia. I won't be one bit surprised if he is the Aliens. In fact, I believe it.

I want the mafia to use their abilities on him. I dare them to. But if he's dead, they'll have no other choice than to use it elsewhere.

Keep SP alive damnit.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sands of time for SP are running loooooooow.

vote: SP
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give you credit D - for the people that are asking to not vote for SP, you were the one that actually tried to make a solid argument to actually sway the votes to somebody else. But in the end, there is little being done that make it seem like it will change and SP has the best case against him, if you ask me.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets just do it I guess.
unvote deep
Lynch SP

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'll give you credit D - for the people that are asking to not vote for SP, you were the one that actually tried to make a solid argument to actually sway the votes to somebody else. But in the end, there is little being done that make it seem like it will change and SP has the best case against him, if you ask me.
If he's the Aliens, I will be laughing for a loooong time.

If he's mafia, I will be expecting myself to be lynched tomorrow.

If OSU is mafia (as I fear), I bid thee farewell. I won't make it through the night.

If Woot is mafia, I won't be shocked one single bit.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think this is the right decision.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
If he's the Aliens, I will be laughing for a loooong time.

If he's mafia, I will be expecting myself to be lynched tomorrow.

If OSU is mafia (as I fear), I bid thee farewell. I won't make it through the night.

If Woot is mafia, I won't be shocked one single bit.
Personally, I'm a little more wary of the soft defenders. Though it is a little odd how you started to bring up woot. When people aren't really sure what to do, pushing through to an inactive is a common solution. Seems like that's what you were trying to start here and I have to wonder why.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't think this is the right decision.
I'm with this guy, but I am afraid it is the only decision that will be come to. there is not much of anything to go on right now, besides everybody's hunches. gun to my head, I'd have to vote OSU (general incompetence) or CMD (unprovoked role reveal). probably OSU
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Personally, I'm a little more wary of the soft defenders. Though it is a little odd how you started to bring up woot. When people aren't really sure what to do, pushing through to an inactive is a common solution. Seems like that's what you were trying to start here and I have to wonder why.
Why would you wonder if I'm someone who doesn't know what to do? I think it's pretty crystal clear to everyone what I want to do. I want OSU lynched.

I mean.. you're totally right. When people don't know what to do, they start to look at inactives, but that couldn't be farther from the truth here.

I think Woot is hiding but I'm willing to give him a chance to talk.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm with this guy, but I am afraid it is the only decision that will be come to. there is not much of anything to go on right now, besides everybody's hunches. gun to my head, I'd have to vote OSU (general incompetence) or CMD (unprovoked role reveal). probably OSU
CMD, Deep, Mrs. Grizz, Gonzo, ATL, and JR have all voted for OSU before. You and Brodeur sound like you're not in favor of lynching SP. It's probably not a stretch to change the direction.

I am guilty of being a heavy hunter once I get my juices flowing, and I guess I seem to have found myself in that spot once again.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I'm willing to hold off killing SP for now. People are making some valid points and I'd rather take a little longer than force a kill. I want to see what others say in the morning but for now I'll unvote.

Unvote: SP
Old 08-08-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like we came full circle. I was for lynching SP from the beginning just because of his weird apathy.

unlynch
lynch SP

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

SuperPacker (11): JR, Vidae, killxswitch, CMD, Deep, fenikz, bulldogs, CJ, McGee, R4L, Renji
JR (1): ATL
Deep (2): Todd, OSU
OSU (1): D-Unit
vidae (1): Gonzo

With 23 players alive, 12 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CMD, Deep, Mrs. Grizz, Gonzo, ATL, and JR have all voted for OSU before. You and Brodeur sound like you're not in favor of lynching SP. It's probably not a stretch to change the direction.

I am guilty of being a heavy hunter once I get my juices flowing, and I guess I seem to have found myself in that spot once again.
Yeah, I don't think I've voted for OSU ever. I vote for kill the entire time Day one and SP the entire time today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote for SP stays. I don't believe him at all now that he's being difficult. And I am very suspicious of those that are defending him hard.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh...whatever

Vote: SuperPacker

This is after a character and role reveal and it seems that no one believes him still, because of his reluctance to the plan we offered up. I don't think many plan on changing their vote from him, so might as well end it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

SuperPacker (12): JR, Vidae, killxswitch, CMD, Deep, fenikz, bulldogs, CJ, McGee, R4L, Renji, Rufus
JR (1): ATL
Deep (2): Todd, OSU
OSU (1): D-Unit
vidae (1): Gonzo

With 23 players alive, 12 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-08-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

There was much debate on the second day, with plenty of suspicions to go around but at the end of the day, SuperPacker was identified as the most suspicious, for his prolonged silence, and subsequent reveal was deemed too foreign to stand.

SuperPacker (Aliens, Friendly Neighbor) has been lynched.

Send me your night actions!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-08-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Once again, the town is awoken by a large explosion outside. As the town rushes outside, they are greeted with a massive hole in the middle of the yard. A quick search for any sign of the victim and they find a single red bowtie. It appears Gonzo has sung his last song.

Dr. Gonzo (Wheezy, Townie) has been killed.

Once again, the town feels a punch in the gut as they noticed two more toys are missing. Raiderz4life is the most noticeable absence as the clicking of his high heels and flowing hair typically cause most other toys to stop in their tracks and double-take. The toys venture inside to look for R4L and they find her on the balcony of her dream home, seemingly beaten to a pulp.

Raiderz4life (Barbie, Voyeur/Lover) has been killed.

That’s not the end though. For underneath the balcony, the toys find raiderz’ lover. There lies DeepThreat. Seemingly overcome with grief for the loss of his beloved Raiderz, Deep appears to have stabbed himself multiple times, taking his own life.

DeepThreat (Ken, Framer/Tailor/Lover) has commit suicide.

With 19 players alive, 10 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher