Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-08-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll admit that even before this game, I occasionally said noon:30 but in a joking way. Now it's legit.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
There was much debate on the second day, with plenty of suspicions to go around but at the end of the day, SuperPacker was identified as the most suspicious, for his prolonged silence, and subsequent reveal was deemed too foreign to stand.

SuperPacker (Aliens, Friendly Neighbor) has been lynched.

Send me your night actions!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP played like such a tard.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously SP could not telegraph his move exactly. You guys are all fools. I hope I am killed tonight.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
SP played like such a tard.
I will give you that and he is ******* ******** for not sending in his action yesterday but it is SP. He does **** like that. Not like he was helping so not a huge loss but this is why no lynches ******* suck.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Obviously SP could not telegraph his move exactly. You guys are all fools. I hope I am killed tonight.
I like the calls for protection in the discussion thread.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will give you that and he is ******* ******** for not sending in his action yesterday but it is SP. He does **** like that. Not like he was helping so not a huge loss but this is why no lynches ******* suck.
Why was it the No Lynch's fault?

Not trying to talk game talk, but rather strategy. Why would've it been better?
Old 08-08-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Every time. Which is ridiculous, since I am so much more likely to die tonight.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
No call for protection here sir. I legitimately hope I am killed.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, I hope you are too. I get so much more enjoyment from Mafia games after you're dead.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Why was it the No Lynch's fault?

Not trying to talk game talk, but rather strategy. Why would've it been better?
SP would have been lynched day one (hell maybe even OSU but more likely SP) and we could be discussing who voted for who and who seemed suspicious when they voted day 2. Instead we get a no lynch, spend a full day arguing about nothing, and we end up at the exact same spot we would have been in at the end of day 1 except with two extra people dead.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Honestly, I hope you are too. I get so much more enjoyment from Mafia games after you're dead.
Are you seriously bitching about me playing? How about this, either don't play in games I am in or whine to the mods to not let me in. I don't care to read you whining about it.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, he practically asked to get lynched. Let's see how it goes...open ze thread already!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you seriously bitching about me playing? How about this, either don't play in games I am in or whine to the mods to not let me in. I don't care to read you whining about it.
How about I do whatever I want and watch you get emo over it? It's working right now and it's highly entertaining.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How about I do whatever I want and watch you get emo over it? It's working right now and it's highly entertaining.
Haha I thought you were the one getting emo there. I still feel like you are. DEFLECTING! I mean of course you enjoy mafia more when I am not around because I am the only one with enough balls to call you out when you are evil. Everyone else cowers in fear of you throwing a hissy fit.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, the first word I think of when I think gonzo is "courageous". For sure.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Haha I thought you were the one getting emo there. I still feel like you are. DEFLECTING! I mean of course you enjoy mafia more when I am not around because I am the only one with enough balls to call you out when you are evil. Everyone else cowers in fear of you throwing a hissy fit.
A hissy fit? lolwut? I have never once cared about dying in any Mafia game, good or evil. It doesn't impact my day to day life at all.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Every time. Which is ridiculous, since I am so much more likely to die tonight.
You're crazy! Clearly they want the talkative one dead.
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I contend that no lynch like any other strategy can work if it is executed properly. If the mafia knows there will be a no lynch then there is no reason for them to vote anything else. The problem isn't with the no lynch just the execution there of.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
SP would have been lynched day one (hell maybe even OSU but more likely SP) and we could be discussing who voted for who and who seemed suspicious when they voted day 2. Instead we get a no lynch, spend a full day arguing about nothing, and we end up at the exact same spot we would have been in at the end of day 1 except with two extra people dead.
I don't know about the rest, but this seems logical. I guess the problem this time was that the town didn't get any help from investigators, trackers or watchers on Day 2. I've usually seen that happen. Unpredictability! That's why I like these games. :)
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I am not asking for protection but I am likely to die tonight!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I don't know about the rest, but this seems logical. I guess the problem this time was that the town didn't get any help from investigators, trackers or watchers on Day 2. I've usually seen that happen. Unpredictability! That's why I like these games. :)
Rarely are those guys of any help day 2. VERY rarely. We will see what happens in the game going forward though.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Hey guys I am not asking for protection but I am likely to die tonight!
I wouldn't have done it but it seems to be the cool thing to do.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Yeah, the first word I think of when I think gonzo is "courageous". For sure.
Hey now I know you are upset that I caught you being mafia but it takes courage to not give a **** what any of the whiny ***** here say and take the inevitable stream of hate spewed in my direction after every game.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I'm likely to die tonight. You should protect me I'm a very important character.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote