Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-14-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to drop Giavotella from my minor league team and add Bruce Rondon, a pitcher with the Tigers in AA Erie.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please add Zach Britton to my ML roster, dropping Jordan Walden
Old 07-19-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have we settled on the number of keepers?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry Xio, I thought I responded to this. Must not have registered.

I think with the competitiveness of the league being pretty solid, there's no need to unless we fundamentally change everything. 8 is a good number for the size of the rosters we have.

On another note, I swapped Martin Perez and Travis Snider since one got sent down and the other was called up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will sell low on Colby Lewis to a team looking for a keeper for next season. Just want someone who can help me accumulate some points for this season.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't do it!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'd like to replace Jacob Turner on my minor league team with Dan Straily, SP, A's system
Old 07-28-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Just so there are no complaints, I'm letting everyone know that Zack Greinke is available to add for the next go around. I've bid 1 billion dollars, however, so don't even bother.

Old 07-28-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Just so there are no complaints, I'm letting everyone know that Zack Greinke is available to add for the next go around. I've bid 1 billion dollars, however, so don't even bother.
You're too cheap. You won't get him.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Congrats to djp. Hopefully he doesn't sign with an NL team in the offseason.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Congrats to djp. Hopefully he doesn't sign with an NL team in the offseason.
Yea. I bid everything I could, but it still wasn't close. If he signs in the NL, then that really hurts.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I get $2 for losing Travis Snider, although I'd rather just have Snider.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Do I get anything for losing Jacob Turner? I should.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get anything for losing Pomeranz last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Do I get anything for losing Jacob Turner? I should.
Yes. $1.

You need to bring these things to my attention because I can't keep track of everyone that is traded.

GF, ESPN didn't have Pomeranz as having any value because he was so far from the majors. I base the values given off of what ESPN had the players valued as in the beginning of the year. It's the fairest way I can think of doing it.

http://games-ak.espn.go.com/s/flbdra...t_sht_AL_xx x

Old 07-31-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No problem. I wasn't sure if he had made his debut at that point or not.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope Greinke resigns in the AL. If he wants to go to a big market, Red Sox/Yankees would pay dat man his monies. Angels should have a good shot of re-signing him if they can pay the man, sounds like he would stay. Absolutely shocked that I got him, though.

Been a long, slow, painful climb since I missed the first hour of the initial draft but this was pretty big for me. Needed a horse for my staff. Brett Anderson is nearing his return as well.

Last edited by djp : 07-31-2012 at 11:12 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Can you add Oswaldo Arcia, OF, New Britain Rock Cats (MIN-AA) to my minor league roster? Dropped Cowgill and have denounced his rights if someone wants him
Old 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm calling up Machado. I'll get a replacement in a few days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

BF please move Olt to my roster and drop Ellis Johnson.

Congrats on the season btw. Nice win.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
BF please move Olt to my roster and drop Ellis Johnson.
Who do you want me to drop?

Everyone else's roster should be up to date.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You can drop Smoak for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Could everyone please check their rosters to see if there are any minor league guys in need of a call-up? I will do this on August 31st, but I'd rather not have to do it for everyone.

As a reminder, anyone on a major league roster as of Aug 31 cannot be kept as a minor league keeper. Anyone called up in September can. Thanks.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'll wait for the deal to finalize, but here are the $ amounts for the Red Sox players.

Carl Crawford- $19 (GF)
Adrian Gonzalez-$30 (MB)
Josh Beckett- $17 (yo)

Old 08-25-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

BF, I'm just giving you a heads up. I don't want to be in this league anymore next season.

It's been fun, but I'm moving on.