Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-14-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly. I don't care about the new coach here the talent is on the field. The only thing that worries me is QB but we should be able to play great D and then we can just run the ball. The D can be one of the best in the country this year. NFL players on the field all over the place.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm uber excited for the D. wish schiano stayed for it because this is probably the most talented one we've had in perhaps ever.

Hopefully Dodd/Nova drives the bus well enough for us
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I wish Schiano was coaching it also but I do have a good feeling about Smith.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so do I. And flood. Maybe this could be a nice breath of fresh air for the program. starting new. but we need to make a big splash this year. way too much talent not to. No choking away stupid, winnable games
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Couldn't agree more. We'll need to commemorate this season with beers before the first home game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

YES! pre-season pre-game party at my apartment!
Quote:
Old 06-15-2012, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
a favorite of mine. great pass rusher from the DT spot. doesn't fit pure DT or DE well, but makes sense as a 5 tech on pass rushing downs. love his fight and energy. Always seemed to make a play on the d-line. I like him more than most. Big fan of his. Kinda similar to Eric Foster
Just a quick update on Francis. He's looked pretty good so far and is according to ESPN Boston a player that at this point looks like he could earn a roster spot. His versatility to play LE and kick inside on passing downs is something that increases his value so at this point I could see him making the roster cut. I love Rutgers players....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Schiano always did have the talented guys prepared to play in the NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Athlon rated Khaseem Greene as the #1 player in the Big East. Makes sense but I was a little surprised at that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

S Rashad Knight transferring. Big loss in my eyes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Knight transferring BLOWS. Any reason why?

And Milewski tore his ACL I think. Not a good day today
Quote:
Old 07-31-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Knight transferring BLOWS. Any reason why?

And Milewski tore his ACL I think. Not a good day today
Haven't heard a reason yet. Milewski wasn't really going to make an impact anyway but it's a shame he tore his ACL for a 3rd time. Him and Thomas can rehab together.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Looks we're announcing another big time out of conference opponent this Thursday. It might be Ohio State or Oklahoma.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-07-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

you know what? Good. Let's start challenging and pushing ourselves and start to become a more prominent program. I'm excited for it.

Also excited for purchasing my season tickets. got my email last night. love it
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
you know what? Good. Let's start challenging and pushing ourselves and start to become a more prominent program. I'm excited for it.

Also excited for purchasing my season tickets. got my email last night. love it
Yeah I'm all for the big name programs. We need to finally prove ourselves against the best competition to get the best talent here.

Also why would you buy season tix? Why not just sit in the student section for free?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-07-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah I'm all for the big name programs. We need to finally prove ourselves against the best competition to get the best talent here.

Also why would you buy season tix? Why not just sit in the student section for free?
I'm EXTREMELY paranoid and shell out the cash to ensure I have my student section tickets. I have this reoccurring nightmare where I forget to get my ticket for a weeks game and miss it and it's awful. Idk, I'm weird like that
Quote:
Old 08-07-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Haha well even in that case you could scalp a ticket for like 15-20 bucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-08-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sounds like it might be Kansas announced tomorrow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-08-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

ehhhh that's not too big of a team really. especially with the OSU or OK rumors
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah let's hope it's better than them. It would make sense though because Weis wants to recruit NJ.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's official. Kansas it is. 2015 at Rutgers and 2018 at Kansas.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

ehhhh. not too thrilled. better than the howard's of the world though
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's still better than a Mac team.

Khaseem Greene named as a 2nd team All American.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Deering will be playing offense and defense this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-14-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

and specials. deering's awesome, such a team player and has a **** ton of talent. Maybe we see him as starting safety next year? especially since the Knight transfer
Quote: