Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Including Gabriel Macht. He has Brando face.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Does no one notice Brodeur is quoting the show?
Stop making me feel dumb.

Brodie hates everything good, anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dexter sucks.
True dat, *****
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Stop making me feel dumb.

Brodie hates everything good, anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me.
I was watching the pilot last night, not my fault you can't notice these things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, but at least this season there's a huge new wrinkle and Yvonne Strahovski to look at. I have to tune in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to watch because of my beloved Yvonne. I really dislike the show in general though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
So uhhh got any cats?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got around to watching "Go On" with Matthew Perry and I didn't love it but I liked it. It was entertaining and a few of the characters had me laughing hard, especially the creepy guy in the group with a beard.

It wasn't the best comedy show I've ever seen, but wtf else is on Tuesday night during the primetime season? I'll continue to watch it and hope it gets better. It's kind of a charming little show.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that ****, no gary = no alphas

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
**** that ****, no gary = no alphas
Yeah they should have replaced Bill instead of Gary on that poster.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I finally got around to watching "Go On" with Matthew Perry and I didn't love it but I liked it. It was entertaining and a few of the characters had me laughing hard, especially the creepy guy in the group with a beard.

It wasn't the best comedy show I've ever seen, but wtf else is on Tuesday night during the primetime season? I'll continue to watch it and hope it gets better. It's kind of a charming little show.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost started watching Battlestar Galactica after a really cool video on it. Then it told me who the last five Cylons are I flipped the table and went back to reading Game of Thrones.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I almost started watching Battlestar Galactica after a really cool video on it. Then it told me who the last five Cylons are I flipped the table and went back to reading Game of Thrones.
Your fault for watching videos before the show itself you doofus.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And Rosebud, I can DVR two things at once homie. The New Girl is still on my rotation for sure.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can never support anything with Zooey Deschanel.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like New Girl a lot. Zoo-ey's not obnoxiously over-cutesy in it, or at least they kinda make fun of it enough to make it totally ok. Plus the rest of the cast is awesome, Nicks says some of my favorite things on TV, Winston is great, Schmidt says amazing things himself and her friend is just gorgeous.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I can never support anything with Zooey Deschanel.
And I thought we would get along
Old 08-09-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I certainly understand the sentiment. I love her on this show and in some of the stuff she does. But sometimes she just goes too far with her whole cute-weird thing.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched New Girl up until the Christmas episode. It got boring for me but I definitely plan on watching the rest of season 1 before the second season starts. I'll give it another shot.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The New Girl isn't a great show but it's cutesy and it's entertaining. That's why I watch it.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the ****? Why can I not find my damn shows online? Want to watch me some Suits and Louie.

On the topic of Thursday night shows last week I just did not bother watching Wilfred. I think this season has been awful so far.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I haven't seen a single episode of Wilfred this year.. they're all on my DVR.