Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm laughing my ass off at how butthurt Gonzo gets while playing Mafia games. It is really quite hilarious to me. Look at him going off, thinking he's all righteous. It's the cheapest form of entertainment there is.
Honestly, I am doing the same with you haha. This is going to turn into a giant round of 'No you!' but I truly am not mad at all. I feel like everything I said is the truth, I have been called a **** player by near everybody and I still play and I play the way I want to because I don't care what others think. This is an internet message board and if you are getting super cerealy mad you got some ************* problems
Old 08-09-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never legitimately been mad playing a Mafia game. I do love rustling your jimmies though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said she was evil, I just asked a question. We all can't be right 100% of the time like the great Gonzo! It's amazing that you're never wrong yet you manage to die in almost every Mafia game you play. It might be because people are afraid of you (like you claim) but I'm gunna bet it's because you're annoying. :)
Quote:
You mad bro?

I think it's hilarious that you just gave me **** for accusing Mrs. Grizz, and then in the next breath you say that I never accuse anyone for fear of being wrong. Pick one side and stay on it.

You're such a clown.
Dammit Vidae I thought you actually accused something this game. Now you are telling me you were just asking a question? Must be nice not be lynched when you contribute absolutely nothing.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I have never legitimately been mad playing a Mafia game. I do love rustling your jimmies though.
So you have never been mad but you think I am mad or even get mad? Man, you crazy,
Old 08-09-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is. I legit love coming in once or twice a day and following everyone elses hard work. MAFIA CHAMPION, RIGHT HERE!

Old 08-09-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It is. I legit love coming in once or twice a day and following everyone elses hard work. MAFIA CHAMPION, RIGHT HERE!
Damn yooooooou!!!!!

Riding coattails straight to the ************* top. You sly dog.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I want to live through an entire Mafia game. That is my goal. And now I'll probably die tonight.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want to live through an entire Mafia game. That is my goal. And now I'll probably die tonight.
i did it recently :D

1-25 :D

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I really do think that acting like a ******* tard is the only way to last until the end. I mean that **** does hurt the town so I will continue to act superior to all of you ***** and go hard all day. The other way is to be a know power role and roll with a protector that can save your ass which happened in the HP game. That was nice.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were three times when I was really mad when playing mafia only one while playing.

1. You killed aeries you ass hats!

2. Giving ncst one of the most bad ass roles in KW&W and he did a whopping 3 posts.
3. Deep just giving up on quantum mafia.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really do think that acting like a ******* tard is the only way to last until the end. I mean that **** does hurt the town so I will continue to act superior to all of you ***** and go hard all day. The other way is to be a know power role and roll with a protector that can save your ass which happened in the HP game. That was nice.
It only happened because you were Emma Watson. I was quite glad to "take you into my home" each night.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
There were three times when I was really mad when playing mafia only one while playing.

1. You killed aeries you ass hats!

2. Giving ncst one of the most bad ass roles in KW&W and he did a whopping 3 posts.
3. Deep just giving up on quantum mafia.
Deep giving up was pure horseshit. Pure ******* horseshit.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say I understand the point of playing dumb just to survive to the end. I don't see what enjoyment mafia brings at that point.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Can't say I understand the point of playing dumb just to survive to the end. I don't see what enjoyment mafia brings at that point.
Agree with you. I think it is dumb. People do it though. I go into every game thinking I will die because I put heat on a few people that don't like it but I have fun playing hard while I am still alive. I also don't see how it is fun not really contributing and just kind of going with the flow.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done it a few times, just play dumb until I have enough info to put everything together, solved the Friends game in 10 minutes after playing dumb the first few days

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep. Your play style does hurt the town.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Yep. Your play style does hurt the town.
Keep telling yourself that. I wish I could rep you some more, I know how much rep means to you :(
Old 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that. I wish I could rep you some more, I know how much rep means to you :(
You just said play like a tard doesn't help the town. That's how you play.

Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I've done it a few times, just play dumb until I have enough info to put everything together, solved the Friends game in 10 minutes after playing dumb the first few days
I can understand playing dumb a little while in the beginning so you can get your bearings without getting knocked off early. But although I am not sure anyone really does it, the idea of changing your playing style just to ensure survival until the end, unless that is literally your role, makes no sense to me. Dying early does suck, but dying later in the game does not really bother me too much.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You just said play like a tard doesn't help the town. That's how you play.
Not at all Caddy. Not at all.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah yes I always claim I am never wrong, that totally isn't something people say about me because they have no real argument. Nice to see you just making **** up though. You think evil people are killing me because I am annoying? Wouldn't that help evil? I guess I just wish I was more like you, the almighty Vidae, jumping on lynch wagons and never really accusing people for fear that you will be wrong. Say what you will about me but I play with confidence. I don't give a **** what people say against me. I don't play dumb like certain people and not help, laying low in order to stay alive longer. I call people out and considering I do it every ******* game I think I have a fairly good average of calling out people who are actually evil. I am not afraid to throw out accusations to get people talking and on age, gauging their reactions. To be truthful Vidae I think the way you approach this games contributes to the town not having a backbone. They see me calling people out, being active, not holding back, and they see people like you **** on me every chance they get (you just had to quote my post and get snarky right) and they don't want to argue and defend how they play so they sit back and do what the great Vidae does, wait for others to start a lynch train so they are to blame if the person is good and they hop the **** on it.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Not at all Caddy. Not at all.

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't play "dumb" but sometimes I try to stay under the radar. It depends on my mood. This game I have been too busy to contribute a whole lot, which sucks, but it is what it is.

I do try to change up how I play though.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I am glad I can always rely on you to comment on every mafia related post I make. You will forever live in my mafia shadow.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing under the radar is Rudy Cool.