Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-10-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be pretty cool if we could all DVR the game so when we break down the game and cite certain plays, we can all go back and look at the same thing.

I just hope I remember to DVR it...
Old 08-10-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It would be pretty cool if we could all DVR the game so when we break down the game and cite certain plays, we can all go back and look at the same thing.

I just hope I remember to DVR it...
This is much tougher for those of us living far from NY. Could one of you guys who is DVR'ing every game put them up somewhere online?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not good with computers, but if someone can do this, or perhaps save it as a wmv or mp4 file and provide all of us with the download link that would be great.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone could do that I would marry them.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already have my DVR set because I probably won't be able to watch in depth tonight due to drinking alcohol. I have no idea how to save something off a Cablevision DVR though unfortuantely.

I'm looking forward to mostly the younger players. Douglas, Randle, Wilson, Austin, Hosley, DePalma, and of course Barden.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I already have my DVR set because I probably won't be able to watch in depth tonight due to drinking alcohol. I have no idea how to save something off a Cablevision DVR though unfortuantely.

I'm looking forward to mostly the younger players. Douglas, Randle, Wilson, Austin, Hosley, DePalma, and of course Barden.
Damn you GF! Make me the happiest man in the universe!
Old 08-10-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you find out how to do it I'll try and make it work for you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
If you find out how to do it I'll try and make it work for you.
I might be able to if I knew what type of box you had.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I already said it's a HD Cablevision DVR. Get with it!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I already said it's a HD Cablevision DVR. Get with it!
Haha, anything more specific I mean?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nope that's all I got for you while I'm at work. I think you need a DVR on the computer with a TV tuner in order to get games online though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are going to need a capture software otherwise it wont work.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Also very excited to see Will Hill tonight. He's probably been making the most noise out of the younger guys on D so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Players OUT for tonight (per Pat Hanlon)

Not scheduled to play 2nite for #Giants 19 David Douglas, 24 Terrell Thomas, 33 Darell Scott, 43 Jake Muasau, 57 Jacquian Williams, 59 Michael Boley, 65 William Beatty, 69 Justin Trattou 95 Rocky Bernard
Old 08-10-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

WTF???? Douglas what happened to him?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

To answer myself it's a quad thing. Hixon also questionable. Barden take advantage of this **** tonight!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jernigan wouldve just had a TD if it weren't for a ridiculous arm lock by the Jag DB #29, great stem on his routes. I think he gives us some options on where we put cruz with his versatility and routes.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Tracy might be our new Wosi.....'cept he's black. Bosi???

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tracy's looked really good. Hendricks had a really nice play just now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it was BBD who has been pimping him all this time; good call.

I definitely like Tracy and hope he continues to develop he has some mean potential. Could be the player we thought Sintim could be.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, before BBD calls JJ the next Sinorice Moss, I wanna see him on the inside
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JJ looks good, just bad throws and PI against him twice that wasn't called.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

the end zone throw was perfectly placed by Eli.

and Hosley could be pretty good for us. It's against scrubs, but he could be good
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

uhmmmm just not as a punt returner...
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the end zone throw was perfectly placed by Eli.

and Hosley could be pretty good for us. It's against scrubs, but he could be good
Not really, JJ had most of the endzone left and has speed, why even allow the DB to defend the throw? he couldve put it out there.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: