Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-10-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

game talk mofos.

Also, night actions.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Not sure if serious.
It was early morning reading on my phone... i took some of the game comments too literal.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are claiming GOAT now :)

SBH - I called one of him or Kill being evil.
OSU- Went hard after him day one and called him evil.
Renji - Voted for him twice and called him evil.
Deep - I called him evil? Hell yes I did.

Considering I only went hard after like 6 people I think I did the usually Gonzo GOAT bang up job haha. NOW GIVE ME THE CREDIT I DESERVE!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You aren't right on me for the billionth time.
CMD is quite clearly the MVP of this game. He has played flawlessly........
Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Praise Gonzo!

Old 08-10-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Can somebody please photoshop a picture of my face onto the body of the prophet Muhammed?
Old 08-10-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You vote for me every game, at this point it doesnt even count

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
You vote for me every game, at this point it doesnt even count
Not true my man. Not true. People just think I do. Now Vidae, ya, I vote for him in just about every game.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

I'm happy that Renji turned out to be the SK, but when I was pushing for OSU, you didn't budge. GOAT, my ass.

sbh killing OSU "the guy who has never lied in a mafia game before" is ground breaking. I haven't seen the GF kill his own guy before. I wanna read that chatroom when this is over. lol.
Just so ya know D, I really hadn't lied in a single mafia game until this one and I didn't lie at all day 1 of this game either so.....yea

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Just so ya know D, I really hadn't lied in a single mafia game until this one and I didn't lie at all day 1 of this game either so.....yea
I am pretty sure when you were called out numerous times day one you said you were good. Also, lie more. I lie when good all the time but maybe that is because I am GOAT.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Not true my man. Not true. People just think I do. Now Vidae, ya, I vote for him in just about every game.
? You voted me here day 1, i didnt even check my pm day 1 until night.

You voted for me in the Community (albeit you were evil so its fine), in the Friends game were i was a watcher, in the Draftopia game you went hard for me, Vampire game you went for me day one, OC you went for me, Old west game you voted for me. too lazy to go back further.

So yea...

Old 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long you think before it opens Grizz? I thought we got rid of all the foreigners.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i sent my stuff in immediately every time. go blame someone else

Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No idea, only waiting on one action but I have no guesstimate unfortunately...

and yea, Renji was the first to get his action in every night when he was alive

sig by BoneKrusher
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
? You voted me here day 1, i didnt even check my pm day 1 until night.

You voted for me in the Community (albeit you were evil so its fine), in the Friends game were i was a watcher, in the Draftopia game you went hard for me, Vampire game you went for me day one, OC you went for me, Old west game you voted for me. too lazy to go back further.

So yea...
That is not every game!!! In how many of those games did I vote for you twice in one day though? I am keeping my ************* title
Old 08-10-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That is not every game!!! In how many of those games did I vote for you twice in one day though? I am keeping my ************* title
basically all of them

Old 08-10-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't give yourself a title Gonzo. You have nothing to keep.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You can't give yourself a title Gonzo. You have nothing to keep.
I didn't give myself the title, my legion of peeps did. They know who the real mafia killer is. Biggest target on my back every game but I just find ways to produce.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the deal with the next game? Is there one in the works?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Broth's Knights, Wizards, and Witches game is up next I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-10-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think Broth is running his which will be fun but NICHOLAS ************* CAGE. That will be the best mafia game right.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh is toy story over?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Oh is toy story over?
Winding down. Not sure if people want to do a short one before Monday or even start the next one early and just not cap the days until Monday.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll create a sign-up thread tonight. Open the game on Monday.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Broth's Wizard/Witches/Knights game- 8/13
Todd's D2 game- 8/20
My History game- 8/27
Rufus' Nicolas Cage game- 9/4

After that it is open.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote