Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have bought it every year for awhile but this year I am unsure... Madden 12 sucked something awful even worse than the years before which werent very good either.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden 12 was light years ahead of any of the previous 360/PS3 installments so I don't know where this idea is coming from. Not saying it was a great game, but at least get that straight. I hate, hate, hate that you can't have two offline franchise teams.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta be honest I haven't even really liked any of the Maddens since the switch over to Xbox 360. The last years on the original Xbox felt so much more refined in every way except graphics. How/why do they seemingly just keep removing good features?
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
I gotta be honest I haven't even really liked any of the Maddens since the switch over to Xbox 360. The last years on the original Xbox felt so much more refined in every way except graphics. How/why do they seemingly just keep removing good features?
To make room for new ground breaking garbage... which will last an entire year until its removed because its garbage.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you know, deep down, that it's true. but i understand not wanting to admit it. broncos fans had the same problem for two years.
Don't even try to compare Weeden to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
They took out pretty much everything I enjoyed this year...but connected careers is atleast a step in getting progress to the madden franchise.

No fantasy drafts....no importing draft classes....no multiple team franchises. Not sure I'm buying the RPG part of it having an big impact but we'll see.
Wait, are saying that you can't have fantasy drafts in franchise mode?? If true, then i see no reason to buy this game.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if anyone heard, but our on Scott Wright will be featured in the game as one of the twitter handles used! Be sure to look for @Draftcountdown in it!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Yea I noticed that too, I would certainly put Alex Smith and Andy Dalton ahead of them, but they love to overrate rookies.

EDIT: Wow, they gave RG3 a ****** awareness so he wouldn't be too good, if he had even a 70 awareness he would probably be a top 10 QB in this game with those other overalls
Playing rookies is a big factor for some people to buy each new version of madden. The better they are the greater the appeal.

RGIII would be really fun to play as. I wouldn't buy a new madden for that, especially as they no longer have fantasy drafts. I loved getting a team with just young draft picks. The team is super awesome in a season or two. RGIII I'd be certain to take him. The last Madden I bought was 09 where I'd always draft VY.

No idea why they'd take that out. It doesn't affect those that don't like it.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Full RB Ratings:

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...-madden-nfl-13
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
LOL. Of course. That's how they always get a player's overall down if an athlete's physical traits are through the roof.
Yea I mean why is that a surprise anymore. He's a QB who is insanely athletic with a cannon for an arm, he's going to be good on a video game. You have to bring his awareness down to level it out. I'm pretty sure it's been like this since Vick came in as a QB as a rookie.

EDIT: Can anybody actually confirm we cant do fantasy drafts? That's been in the game forever, no reason for them to take that out. I'd like to know for certain that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, the RB ratings are awful.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Ugh, the RB ratings are awful.
That's never a big deal to me because they update ratings like every week now.

But I did some reading up and not only are there no fantasy drafts offline or online, but you cannot edit a player in any mode at all. No ratings, equipment, gloves, sucks, position, etc. Madden is an absolute joke right now. We only have to put up with 1 more Madden next year until they can finally have some competition again(unless they re-up).

I'm hoping 2k can throw their hat back in this. Madden is such a terrible franchise now that if there was competition they would see how far their numbers plummet. It's only due to the fact that it's the only football game on the most popular sport that the sales are still that high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More competition like Sega's 2k franchise would be better for Madden anyways.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
More competition like Sega's 2k franchise would be better for Madden anyways.
It would be better for us, not for EA.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That's never a big deal to me because they update ratings like every week now.

But I did some reading up and not only are there no fantasy drafts offline or online, but you cannot edit a player in any mode at all. No ratings, equipment, gloves, sucks, position, etc. Madden is an absolute joke right now. We only have to put up with 1 more Madden next year until they can finally have some competition again(unless they re-up).

I'm hoping 2k can throw their hat back in this. Madden is such a terrible franchise now that if there was competition they would see how far their numbers plummet. It's only due to the fact that it's the only football game on the most popular sport that the sales are still that high.
What?!?!?!?

No rating edits whatsoever?

That's ridiculous, I always do a total rehaul of the awful, awful ratings madden puts out every year.

If that's true, no way I am buying Madden this year...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry guys! they'll fix it all next year!

/sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the new Madden since the franchise mode is totally revamped into Connected Careers, I was wondering if you can make multiple Create-A-Players and use them in the same "franchise". Or can you only do one Connected Career at a time?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I may have to cancel my preorder. I may just return it after a week.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't they delete the Fantasy drafts for this year? That's what I heard from someone, not sure if true though. That sucks if it is true, that's all me and my buddies do.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A buddy and I have done a fantasy draft every year since like 2007. If they actually took it out they just lost another customer.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you mean to tell me I can't trade Demarcus Ware to a 4-3 team and have him become a DE? WTF would they just remove a critical feature like this? Dammit I was actually going to buy Madden this year too but if this **** is true I'm not touching it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just found out you can't edit in Connected Careers and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
A buddy and I have done a fantasy draft every year since like 2007. If they actually took it out they just lost another customer.
Well then, I'm pretty sure they lost another customer.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having played several games of the Madden 13 demo on 360, I can honestly say that it plays better than the last two years. I played on pro for three games and it was too easy. Went to all pro and played two games. Won 10-6 with the Giants against the 49ers and then won 23-10 using the 49ers against the Giants.

If the camera can be closer when passing especially on deep throws, the gameplay would be much and far improved over the last two years. Granted, thats not saying much but oh well.

Commentary is better but still nowhere near as good as 2K5. Presentation is probably the best its ever been in Madden but again, thats not saying much. It's so sad that EA purchased the ESPN license for 15 years back in early 2005 and yet, seven and a half years later still isnt even half as good as 2K5. No halftime/post game report/highlights. The presentation is still "blah". They show the player of the game being interviewed after the game is over but you can barely see who it is.

Cant speak for others but im hoping/wishing/praying that the NFL doesnt renew their exclusive license with EA because 2K would have blown them away years ago. Oh wait, 2K did just that with 2K5 which is still better than Madden.

And the worse possible thing that EA could have ever done, they did - NO EDITING whatsoever in this year's version. So, if your favorite player has the wrong jersey number or is out of position, you're screwed even though I wouldnt be surprised to see EA add this as a $10 DLC on launch day or in September.

Another thing that bugs me is after the game is over and you check out the team stats, there's still no stat for "points off turnovers". Thats irks me to no end. I had four turnovers with my awesome and best 49ers defense and wanted to know how many points I scored off those turnovers.

In an age where stats and editing should be a main focus, its sad that its nowhere to be found this year. UGH.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically the only compelling reason to buy Madden is because it's the only updated NFL game available. That just isn't enough for me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote