Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol one of the NBC announcers for the basketball game(not Doug Collins) thought actor Jesse Eisenberg was actually the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. Somebody should inform him that he only played Zuckerberg in a film
Old 08-12-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Lol one of the NBC announcers for the basketball game(not Doug Collins) thought actor Jesse Eisenberg was actually the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. Somebody should inform him that he only played Zuckerberg in a film
I thought it was hilarious.

"I'm gonna put that one on Facebook"
Collins: "....."

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Who's ready for Spain to upset the US?
Get the **** out with this.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who's ready for Spain to upset the US?
I want to see that!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good god we need a center. Love is awesome but DMC should've made this team
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This officiating is horrendous. Let them play
Old 08-12-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
good god we need a center. Love is awesome but DMC should've made this team
I would love it, but then again DMC would probably foul out by halftime in every game
Old 08-12-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just don't understand why Tyson's our only center on this team when there's a team like Spain with the Gasol's and Iblocka.

and I LOVE Love, but he's a PF. He's done awesome, but we need a center not named Tyson because he's been garbage
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Monroe would have saved the team. And Davis could be very useful as a post guy IF THEY WOULD ******* PLAY HIM. GET OVER IT COACH K, HE CHOSE KENTUCKY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Greg Monroe would have saved the team. And Davis could be very useful as a post guy IF THEY WOULD ******* PLAY HIM. GET OVER IT COACH K, HE CHOSE KENTUCKY.
I'd love Monroe out here. And ehhh, you can't throw a rookie out there. Idk why he even made the team. I don't think he could guard Pau
Quote:
Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'd love Monroe out here. And ehhh, you can't throw a rookie out there. Idk why he even made the team. I don't think he could guard Pau
His length and athleticism would frustrate Pau.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
His length and athleticism would frustrate Pau.
Pau's destroying Tyson. We need a bigger, stronger body on him.
Quote:
Old 08-12-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Bring Anthony Davis in to goon Rudy Fernandez. That guy is such a douche
Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol we never even recruited him.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Durant is unreal.

Kobe notsomuch.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

LeBron taking over now!
Old 08-12-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Lol we never even recruited him.
I was joking.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

USA USA USA!

america!

yay!
Quote:
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was joking.
I know dude.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Very good game

USA definitely needs better bigs for 2016
Old 08-12-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Very good game

USA definitely needs better bigs for 2016
Davis/Cousins/Monroe/Love/Blake = success.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-12-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Idk why he even made the team
Because if, as the NBA wishes, the Olympics become U23 for basketball, then Davis would be 23 in 2016. Someone has to get experience for that squad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis played damn well when he got on the floor. The fact that his athleticism still stands out when playing with this team is pretty impressive. Dude is going to be really good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a good exhibition of basketball all around. USA showed it's still the best and a team like Spain gives International ball something to be proud of.

As for 2016 i cant see there being an age limit by then but regardless i think it's the end of sending NBA veterans. For me it would actually be more interesting with a young team of college/1st or 2nd year pros regardless if they win or not.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These ceremonies....

I take it all back, best closing ceremonies ever!

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 08-12-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote