Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe This Year Mayhew View Post
It's between Everette Brown and Andre Fluellen for that 9th Dline last spot. Fluellen can play both DT/DE(in a pinch) but Brown is more explosive.

Lewis is a lock for special teams. They may keep one less LB because they kept 7 last year and one Ekejinuba was a special team player only at LB. So Lewis sticks there as DE but really just a special team player. They used a formation with Suh/Fairely/Corey Williams 3 DL and Ronnel Lewis rushing standing up in practice that was interesting.

RB Best,Kevin Smith are locks unless Best gets really bad news with the concussion. They have been using Logan as RB and he was kept as KR/PR/WR last year. But he depends on if he wins the return job and Best's health. LeShoure won't count the first 2 weeks with suspension so it's possible they keep both Keiland Williams and Joique Bell until LeShoure is back Week 3. I don't think they keep a FB and use Will Heller as an HB like last year. Though James Bryant has looked good in camp at FB.
Ahh thanks for the update I would say Brown would have the edge over Fluellen if he keeps his play up. But I think Fluellen has been with them for a few years right?

Williams doesnt seem like he has anything special to me he seems like a solid back I just dont see him with upside like a do with someone like Bell.