Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
mayo goes with nothing? have any of you ever had a whopper or big and tasty?
Mayo does not belong on burgers. Period.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Mayo makes most burgers better. Especially from-scratch chipotle or other spicy mayo.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the love of god tell me you eat mac sauce on your Big Macs
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Just a meal with nuggets. The meal on it's own is 11 and 5 more for 6 nuggets!

$10 is pretty much the average large meal so if you get anything else it starts to sky rocket.
The price of chicken nuggets in this country is criminal.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The price of chicken nuggets in this country is criminal.
Is that because there are no indigenous chickens in Australia? I can't imagine such a docile and stupid animal could survive in such a hostile environment.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Is that because there are no indigenous chickens in Australia? I can't imagine such a docile and stupid animal could survive in such a hostile environment.
How is Caddy still alive?
Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
How is Caddy still alive?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
For the love of god tell me you eat mac sauce on your Big Macs
I don't eat McDonalds.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't eat McDonalds.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Damn straight.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair unless I am pretty desperate I avoid McDonalds like the plague.

I just feel like **** after I eat there... I guess the age old adage "You are what you eat" applies quite nicely.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I actually don't eat there much. And when I do it's for the spicy chicken mcbites. I haven't had a McDonald's burger in a long time.

But mayo is still the tits.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McDonals is awful. I heart you Vid. Mayo don't belong in a burger.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I actually don't eat there much. And when I do it's for the spicy chicken mcbites. I haven't had a McDonald's burger in a long time.

But mayo is still the tits.
I hadn't eaten in over 18 hours or so the other day and stopped at a McDonalds since they are a minute a way from my work... With that said Spicy Chicken McBites are amazing. They might be better than sex.

Although I did feel ****** after eating there.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

It is more of a snack thing for me. I'm sure too many would bother me eventually but I also have a pretty strong stomach. The problem with fast food like McDonalds is that it's barely cheaper than a better option. It is faster but I am willing to wait a bit for 5 Guys or a local place like Boogie Burger.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I can eat McNuggets but I don't very often. I like their breakfast for the most part but I'm almost never up in time to eat it.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is more of a snack thing for me. I'm sure too many would bother me eventually but I also have a pretty strong stomach. The problem with fast food like McDonalds is that it's barely cheaper than a better option. It is faster but I am willing to wait a bit for 5 Guys or a local place like Boogie Burger.
Ohhhh Boogie Burger. I freaking love that place. I got the Rise & Shine Burger the one time I went there and it was awesome. I wish my work would send me to Indinapolis more often so I could stuff my face with a few more of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Bacon egg and cheese McGriddles are magically delicious. I don't care that they're the most calorie-dense food known to man.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Ohhhh Boogie Burger. I freaking love that place. I got the Rise & Shine Burger the one time I went there and it was awesome. I wish my work would send me to Indinapolis more often so I could stuff my face with a few more of those.
Dude if you are ever in town again let me know and we'll roll over that way or to Twenty Tap (equally good burgers but with a great beer selection). At Boogie I get the NY, NY. Smoked and seared pastrami and swiss on a burger, it is glorious.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bacon egg and cheese McGriddles are magically delicious. I don't care that they're the most calorie-dense food known to man.

1300 Calories my man... Its a heart attack waiting to happen.

Not to mention you pair that with a large fries and soda... you scarf down 2190 calories in one sitting!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I would eat the **** out of that burger, as long as it had no ******* mayo on it.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
http://www.hardees.com/system/produc...png?1285967774

1300 Calories my man... Its a heart attack waiting to happen.
That's just because it's bigger. One McGriddle is over 700 calories and they are fairly small.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Animal style from In N Out is glorious.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's just because it's bigger. One McGriddle is over 700 calories and they are fairly small.
I just looked I thought it said it was only 450.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I just looked I thought it said it was only 450.
You just made me so happy. I was misinformed and now I can eat more of them.

i done stole dis sig