Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I can't put any ideas out, but I will say that there may be a unicorn and the show is just as ambitious as its ever been." -- Joel McHale

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Hell on Wheels good?
Season one was pretty underwhelming. I have the season 2 premiere on my DVR but haven't got around to watching it yet.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Hell on Wheels good?
I got through 5 episodes when it began airing last year. I quit watching and don't regret it.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White Collar is so great.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
White Collar is so great.
Was there a new one? I am somehow behind again I think.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes it was pretty good last night. It's always consistent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah good episode of White Collar last night. Super entertaining.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yes it was pretty good last night. It's always consistent.
And that's why I love this show. So rarely does an episode fail to deliver.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White Collar is the Parks and Rec of USA dramadies.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hah, it so is.

I like White Collar a lot, but Suits this year and catapulted it up to #2 (behind Psych) for me. And this weeks episode looks awesommmmmmmmmmmmmme.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

vid, I know this is sacrilege, but I think if you were honest with yourself you would admit Suits is your #1 now. I realize it is hard to let go of old favorites.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hah, it so is.

I like White Collar a lot, but Suits this year and catapulted it up to #2 (behind Psych) for me. And this weeks episode looks awesommmmmmmmmmmmmme.
Same for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grapple with my suspension of disbelief for White Collar, sometimes. But I do enjoy it every week.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
vid, I know this is sacrilege, but I think if you were honest with yourself you would admit Suits is your #1 now. I realize it is hard to let go of old favorites.
Not really. Psych is coming off a killer season as well and it's still one of the best shows on TV. Not much delivers like Shawn and Gus.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-15-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Right now it would be hard for me to enjoy a show more than Suits, but once Psych comes back it will once again dominate the USA lineup for me. It might be my favorite show on TV period. Well, maybe behind Breaking Bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Same for me.
Duh. We have the exact same TV tastes.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

So does no one else find it bothersome that Shawn is seriously considering proposing to Juliet but hasn't even really considered telling her that he is a fraud?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Eh, not really, because I think he will tell her before he proposes.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Eh, not really, because I think he will tell her before he proposes.
I think she finds out some other way before he tells her. That way they can do the whole "how could you not tell me" thing with her being bad for awhile.

Last edited by Splat : 08-15-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So does no one else find it bothersome that Shawn is seriously considering proposing to Juliet but hasn't even really considered telling her that he is a fraud?
I think he really has but he has balked at it because he is more afraid of the potential legal **** storm of admitting to being a fake for going on 7 years.

He thought about it in the Declan Rand episodes.
It gets brought up occasionally here and there.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I didn't love Psych like you guys. Watched a couple seasons, but the show just ran out of steam for me around 3 seasons in.

Haven't checked Suits out yet, but I figure I'll give it a shot closer to the start of its next season.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I didn't love Psych like you guys. Watched a couple seasons, but the show just ran out of steam for me around 3 seasons in.

Haven't checked Suits out yet, but I figure I'll give it a shot closer to the start of its next season.
I got about half way into season 2 of Psych and have no desire to watch any more. It's funny but it just never grabbed my interest.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I got about half way into season 2 of Psych and have no desire to watch any more. It's funny but it just never grabbed my interest.
That's how I felt. It wasn't bad at all, but I just never got into it and after a while realized I was only still watching because of how many people were recommending it.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Kat is all ready my second favorite character on Alphas.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Kat is all ready my second favorite character on Alphas.
She is pretty BA.

Old 08-15-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I know it's just cause I love his ability, but Hicks is my favorite Alpha. I've often joked about how I'm able to just make things work and how my things "just make it", and that's Hicks' power, he's amazing at pulling **** off, and I love that.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: