Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-18-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Yes we will definitely start from scratch. Also, do you guys want to do defensive players or just entire D teams?
Id be willing to join. And if I had a vote I say team defense.
Only if there is room for me of course.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 08-18-2012 at 05:44 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when I said I would join.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team D's!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll still need 1 more with GZ and TJ. And I'm fine with either IDPs or team D's. If we're doing dynasty though, it'd probably make more sense to go with IDPs.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No to IDPs, team D's and just make it a keeper league not a dynasty. At least that's my 2 cents

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

killxswitch
phlysac
OSU
Jakey
Matthew Jones
farfromforgotten
Hurricanes25
Docta
tedginnshow
tjunstein
General Zod

We just need one more, hockey619 is out.

I am ok either way with defense and I agree we should just do keeper, not dynasty.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I have a say, I'd go Team D and keeper.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If I have a say, I'd go Team D and keeper.
Ditto, team D and keeper is my vote as well.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just re-read some of this thread, I will do my best to not screw anybody over on draft day this year. LOL.

Looks like we are doing keeper league and Team D. Any suggestions on number of players to keep each season?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 or 3 is best from my experience

Old 08-20-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be willing to do a keeper league, but to be honest with you I have no idea how it works.

But you got me if you can put up with my ignorance.

I've played FF before just not a keeper league.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I'd be willing to do a keeper league, but to be honest with you I have no idea how it works.

But you got me if you can put up with my ignorance.

I've played FF before just not a keeper league.
Keeper league just means after this season we all stay in the league together and pick X amount of players to keep on your roster for the next season and then we have another draft before that season. So lets say after this year I keep Jake Locker, Julio Jones and Doug Martin then next year they are automatically on my team and I still have to draft the rest of my team before the season starts.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Keeper league just means after this season we all stay in the league together and pick X amount of players to keep on your roster for the next season and then we have another draft before that season. So lets say after this year I keep Jake Locker, Julio Jones and Doug Martin then next year they are automatically on my team and I still have to draft the rest of my team before the season starts.
That is simple enough. Alright I'm in if you guys will have me. :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch
phlysac
OSU
Jakey
Matthew Jones
farfromforgotten
Hurricanes25
Docta
tedginnshow
tjunstein
General Zod
RCAChainGang

That's 12. Thanks everybody! I will go to work setting the league up and then will put the login info in an upcoming post.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

For keeper deadline, shouldn't that not come until pre-draft next season?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

nvm I'll just set it for some date and everyone can ignore it this time since we don't have any rosters yet.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Do you guys want to do divisions?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

And do you want a can't cut list? I am leaning "no" on the can't cut list.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
For keeper deadline, shouldn't that not come until pre-draft next season?
Yeah.

Quote:
Do you guys want to do divisions?
I'll go either way as long as the best teams get into the playoffs.

Quote:
And do you want a can't cut list? I am leaning "no" on the can't cut list.
I vote yes on the can't cut list, always.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I vote yes on the can't cut list, always.
I have my doubts anybody would just dump their best players in this league but it probably is better to be safe than sorry.

League ID: 622714
Password: swdc2012

I decided against doing divisions.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
I have my doubts anybody would just dump their best players in this league but it probably is better to be safe than sorry.

League ID: 622714
Password: swdc2012

I decided against doing divisions.
All joined up. Ready to go.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I joined :)

Old 08-20-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I'm tweaking the scoring a bit so QBs aren't quite so overpowered. Can't wait!

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-20-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Done and done.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Please post your Yahoo name and team name in this thread!!

Or make it clear on your Yahoo profile who you are!

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 08-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.