Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 08-17-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jordan Shipley Waived

Seems that Shipley has been cut. He really hasn't shown me anything in the preseason against 3rd stringers...must not be fully recovered from his injury.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...b-35ba69981ed7
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn I'm good.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's simply not true, but it feels like we're losing talent by letting him go. We hung onto Simpson for about 3 years before he even saw the field . Shipley on the other hand has actually proven a little bit in his rookie season and we're already giving him up.

I guess we're just pretty talented at the receiver position, which definitely isn't the worst problem to have.

The Bucs will make good use out of him if he heals up properly, which is good for him.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Shipley's stength wasn't speed, so I hope they made the right ove. I just don't think Hawk is on par with Shipley and I don't know who else they are looking at there. Maybe Whalen?
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched that game last year, opener, when he got his leg destroyed.
It was taken out the same way Delmas took out Falcons FB Ovie Mughelli, a cheap shot against a defenseless player just turning around from catching the ball..... drilling them into the planted knee/lef front-first, a blind shot.

I feel bad for Shipley. He was on his way to having a good career there.

I wish Goodell would go after these hits as much as the sometimes-lovetaps to the helmets.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
Shipley's stength wasn't speed, so I hope they made the right ove. I just don't think Hawk is on par with Shipley and I don't know who else they are looking at there. Maybe Whalen?
Hawk has a very enticing skill set for the position with his quickness/elusiveness and I suspect he will be the guy in the slot this year with Sanu also seeing some time there. I don't think Whalen makes this team but who knows maybe they put MLJ on the PS.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote