Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-23-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So no live draft?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
So no live draft?
"Your live online draft is set for Fri Aug 31 4:30pm CDT."
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are the players that have been selected right now as people's keepers are going to stay that way? Or will that clear once the draft happens?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:58 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
So are the players that have been selected right now as people's keepers are going to stay that way? Or will that clear once the draft happens?
No, not picking any keepers this year. Will draft from fresh this year, then pick our keepers before next year :)
Old 08-28-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake is right. The holdovers you see on rosters right now will all be available when we draft. Anyone that mistakenly (or otherwise!) submits keeper picks this season will be denied. DENIED.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
"Your live online draft is set for Fri Aug 31 4:30pm CDT."
I fly back to the States at 630 on Saturday morning. The draft will start at 1230 am on Saturday with my time difference from being here. Damn. If that date and time works for everyone else, it's all good. I'll just pre-rank my players, though I hate to miss a draft.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh, I did not set it for that time...

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-28-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I don't know what happened but 5:30 Friday doesn't work for me at all. I was planning it for Friday night. Does that not work for multiple people?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-28-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any time Friday would work for me I think.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, God... do NOT change the date. The time is flexible (Please post a change if it's made) but I can't make any other date the next two weeks.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to change the keeper year to next year. Otherwise the draft order won't be serpentine.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Ok I will fix the keeper date. I may need to make it non-keeper for this season and then next year turn those settings on. I plan to keep the date the same, but it needs to be later.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If ya'll need a reserve just DM me.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do with the draft? Would be good if everyone could make the live draft!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know what happened but 5:30 Friday doesn't work for me at all. I was planning it for Friday night. Does that not work for multiple people?
Friday nights I'm usually out so no. A Wednesday or Sunday would be ideal since I got no class Wednesday and Sundays I do nothing all day

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Friday nights I'm usually out so no. A Wednesday or Sunday would be ideal since I got no class Wednesday and Sundays I do nothing all day
It's a little late to be changing things drastically. It's been scheduled for a week and I took the day off of work to be able to do it.

If something is changed, I'd hope it'd be changed really soon, so I can plan accordingly.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just found out I have to work all weekend. So its all up to you. Im more then likely just going to have to pre rank and hope for the best.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5:30 Friday works, I was just saying if we move it thats when it still works for me.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

5:30 works for me, i just want everyone to participate fully. Will you guys still be dedicated even if you are unhappy with your draft?
Old 08-29-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
5:30 works for me, i just want everyone to participate fully. Will you guys still be dedicated even if you are unhappy with your draft?
There's no reason not to be. I couldn't make the draft last season. Pre-ranked, and made it to the Championship.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will make the draft.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Of course. I expect to not be able to make this draft due to traveling. It will be the 1st fantasy football draft I have missed in my 16 years of playing, though. lol. All streaks must come to an end eventually, right? I'm always a dedicated owner. Hell... maybe I'll find a way to make the draft anyways... we'll see.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

It looks like this time works for most people so I am going to leave it. I will find a way to be there at least for the earlier picks.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
It looks like this time works for most people so I am going to leave it. I will find a way to be there at least for the earlier picks.
Prerank your players anyways. It's a good insurance policy for everyone. Never know when java stops working or you have a power-outage or whatever pc problem, etc.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Prerank your players anyways. It's a good insurance policy for everyone. Never know when java stops working or you have a power-outage or whatever pc problem, etc.
I don't understand prerankings. Like I don't know if I would rather have a RB over a QB or when a TE is of greater value than a reciever. If I could rank them by position that would be great but all of the positional rankings together just confuses me.

I think I'll just be sure to make the live draft.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: