Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
"Bust" is harsh for some of those. Dalton (and perhaps even Newton) will likely face a bit of a sophomore slump (it exists as a term for a reason,) but I don't know if they'll have flat out awful seasons.

Also, Angerer had surgery for a foot injury and will likely miss the first few weeks of the regular season.

If we're talking about guys who might be considered busts after this year, I have some names to throw out.

Sam Bradford - I think he'll be closer to a bust by the end of this year than anything resembling a quality NFL QB.

Mark Sanchez - Sticking with my "benched by week 6" prediction. I don't know how they'd justify keeping him around if that happens after this year, money be damned.

Jason Smith - Already been benched for the awful Barry Richardson. Would have been cut if not for taking a huge pay cut. Underrated in how bad of pick he was.

Kevin Kolb - Not exactly going out on a limb here...I bet he's cut after this season. Would be sooner if they had any other QB on the roster who could back up Skelton.

Shonne Green - Simply isn't a guy who can carry the full load in the NFL.

Blaine Gabbert - Anyone who has ever read any of my posts in the NFL section should know why.

Matt Cassel - Best case scenario, that team drags him to 10 wins again. Worst case (or perhaps it really is the best case,) he continues to be mediocre-average and the team decides to move on.

Carson Palmer - Proves to be one of the worst trades in NFL history, setting the Raiders back 5 years.
Your entire list violates rule #2.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote