Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Suits night! Suits night! But Suits season finale. :( :(
It's only the summer finale. It'll be back in the fall. Still lame though.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome and upsetting at the same time. The episode is going to put the crown on a great first half though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's only the summer finale. It'll be back in the fall. Still lame though.
Yeah. I haven't been able to find the release date for the next half. I hope it stands up to stiffer competition though, or I hope that USA doesn't base their renewal prospects off of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Awesome and upsetting at the same time. The episode is going to put the crown on a great first half though.
Yeah, it really has been some kickass TV this summer.

edit: Just read that this episode will feature a new love interest for Mike. Argh, stop keeping him and Rachel apart god damnit.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 08-23-2012 at 10:41 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. I haven't been able to find the release date for the next half. I hope it stands up to stiffer competition though, or I hope that USA doesn't base their renewal prospects off of it.

Yeah, it really has been some kickass TV this summer.

edit: Just read that this episode will feature a new love interest for Mike. Argh, stop keeping him and Rachel apart god damnit.
I'm not worried at all about Suits being renewed.

And I am OK with keeping Mike's love life up in the air for a while.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA doesn't seem to do in-season renewals often, so I'm not all that worried, but I do think the ratings could fall a bit if it's up against some real competition and not summer stuff.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Homeland good?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Homeland good?
I've heard good things but I haven't seen it yet.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to download it. About to start Franklin and Bash season 2. Pretty excited about that.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched most of Homeland last month. My expectations were probably too high going in, cause I wasnt huge on it. The acting is great, but I never REALLY got into the show, and episode 9 sort of killed any desire I had to finish the season.

Maybe the last 3 episodes are amazing and would completely change my opinion though, who knows.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya you dont get an opinion until you finish it :p

it's solid to good better than most things on tv so i'd say watch it

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Homeland good?
It's great ****. Top 5 show on TV.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

excluding comedies sure

Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Justified, & Homeland

I could go with that

actually forgot Boardwalk Empire, so 6th

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
excluding comedies sure

Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Justified, & Homeland

I could go with that

actually forgot Boardwalk Empire, so 6th
I'm behind on Justified, so I can't comment. But that's a good list of top 4, otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphas was kinda weird this week but still good. I'm wanting more Kat, it's time to get her out of the office and in to the field. I mean she can obviously hold her own she all ready whooped Bill's ass.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Alphas was kinda weird this week but still good. I'm wanting more Kat, it's time to get her out of the office and in to the field. I mean she can obviously hold her own she all ready whooped Bill's ass.
Haha yeah. I actually hope they find a way for her to retain her memories.

On a side note, does it seem like Rosen is starting to unravel a bit? He asked Nina to use her power for not so good things because he really wants to get Stanton Parish.. but at what point are they just as bad as him?

Old 08-23-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha yeah. I actually hope they find a way for her to retain her memories.

On a side note, does it seem like Rosen is starting to unravel a bit? He asked Nina to use her power for not so good things because he really wants to get Stanton Parish.. but at what point are they just as bad as him?
Ya, Rosen is getting a little bit obsessed with Parish. I felt bad for Nina he pretty much guilted her in to using her powers. I mean she really couldn't say no with her trying to get back in everyones good graces.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Ya, Rosen is getting a little bit obsessed with Parish. I felt bad for Nina he pretty much guilted her in to using her powers. I mean she really couldn't say no with her trying to get back in everyones good graces.
Yeah, for a minute there I thought he was swapped again and it wasn't the real Rosen.. and that might still be a possibility, but I doubt it. I think he's just getting a lot darker because he's so obsessed.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Watched a rerun of Parks and Rec early and my God do I miss that show.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Watched a rerun of Parks and Rec early and my God do I miss that show.
I recently rewatched all of s1->s3. It's so gods damn entertaining.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Had to pause Suits for a minute but I wanted to throw out a:

"What do you need me to do? I always pay my debts.......... I'm a Lannister."

So good.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I stopped watching Castle now I needa rewatch s1-4 to catch up befor s5!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Do not click this if you haven't seen the summer finale of Suits:

Last edited by vidae : 08-24-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have to start watching suits.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Man I stopped watching Castle now I needa rewatch s1-4 to catch up befor s5!!!
I just watched all four Seasons back to back. Solid show.

I'm on Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. Nothing good whatsoever happens on this show, these people just get thrown into more and more ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Castle's just fun with a great cast of characters.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-24-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote