Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is stupid. The sport is pretty stupid and like has already been said dirty as ****. I honestly believe most ppl wgaf and he probably knows it. I'd be willing to bet it'll be more like...I won the Tour de France 7 times but even though I tested clean these retards wouldn't let it go.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play dirty, but don't get caught.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is clearly a French plot still, right?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
His cameo in dodgeball just got less funny.

only very slightly less funny. and thats the extent of my caring about this
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good move by Armstrong to just get out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Reefer and steroids are not anywhere near rape or murder.
I see your sarcasm detector needs recalibration.

Last edited by WCH : 08-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I was so happy when I read about this. It was so obvious that Armstrong was doped when he won the TDF titles. He was a decent athlete prior to his illness, but comes back ten times stronger? Something was wrong from the get go and even casual fans like me saw it. However, the TDF management is both incompetent and corrupt as ****, and since Armstrong was a great story due to his ordeal with cancer they simply overlooked the blatant cheating that was going on with the US Postal teams. They were doped like the mid-90s Telekom and Festina up until the middle of last decade despite the increased focus on cleaning the sport. So why didn't they step in before that? The public opinion of Armstrong changed quickly in Europe. Armstrong had a lot of fans early on, but after winning the first three TDFs it was so obvious what was going on that the perception of him changed. He was perceived as arrogant and fake, and towards the end of his career he was hated by most fans. Mostly because he was so obviously cheating, but also because the TDF just wasn't fun to watch anymore.

Armstrong deserves the most severe punishment that he can get. Strip him of the titles and go for his money. The UCI and TDF management needs to make a statement here with their actions so they a) punish Armstrong which he deserves, and b) appear less corrupt than they have earlier. Cycling is by no means a clean sport, but it's a helluva lot cleaner than it was ten years ago. Knowing that the riders are most likely clean makes it much more enjoyable for me to watch, so going hard after individuals such as Armstrong sits very well with me. I guess I rambled a bit here, but I just have this venemous hate towards Armstrong that it's hard for me not to go over the top here. I'm just happy that he'll be stripped of his titles.
He never tested positive, that is what is so confusing about this. How was he "obviously" cheating?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
He never tested positive, that is what is so confusing about this. How was he "obviously" cheating?
He was "too good", I am guessing. I don't care personally, and Lance shouldn't. It appears Europeans hated him before and will continue hating him, while most Americans will still hold him as an all-time great regardless. Lance Armstrong is simply too established at this point for this to effect much at all.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Just looking at the way he rode, he never got tired. He always had an extra gear when he needed it, and you just don't have that when cycling the TDF. He was destroying riders who got caught using EPO and other types of doping whilst clean? I highly doubt it. The margin between the best riders is just so small, so when a rider is that dominant for that many years something isn't right. Being a casual fan of cycling I've learned that when something seems to good to be true it most likely is. That's just the sad truth when it comes to cycling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Just looking at the way he rode, he never got tired. He always had an extra gear when he needed it, and you just don't have that when cycling the TDF. He was destroying riders who got caught using EPO and other types of doping whilst clean? I highly doubt it. The margin between the best riders is just so small, so when a rider is that dominant for that many years something isn't right. Being a casual fan of cycling I've learned that when something seems to good to be true it most likely is. That's just the sad truth when it comes to cycling.
I agree he was almost certainly doping. But even as a Lance-hater, you have to admit that this entire process has been a witch hunt and that very little decent evidence is out there.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Witch Hunt. Ridiculous. These people are assholes.
2) He's guilty. They improved the tests in 2009 or so and they found that his blood had been manipulated/transfused.
3) They almost all cheat. Pretty much any major sport. Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, cycling, swimming, running, etc... "Clean" is a ******* joke.
4) His charity will take a minor hit, but nothing major I bet. People love that Livestrong crap, especially here in Austin, home of a billion lame ass cyclists.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/cycling/...ter-normal-day

His charity seems to be doing just fine

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. PEOPLE, I DID IT! I DID IT! MY DREAM OF GETTING AS MANY TOUR DE FRANCE WINS AS LANCE ARMSTRONG! I FINALLY DID IT!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Wow. PEOPLE, I DID IT! I DID IT! MY DREAM OF GETTING AS MANY TOUR DE FRANCE WINS AS LANCE ARMSTRONG! I FINALLY DID IT!
Now it's official. Congrats, man.

Also, Armstrong stepped down as chairman of Livestrong.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote