Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-25-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And of course, GW2 launch opens like most MMO launches.....sigh

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started at 11pm last night because the servers were up early and I got level 7 with just one server crash. Are people experiencing problems?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah its going now. It crashed for a while around 9am. But its been stable since. And Im having a blast with this mesmer btw. :-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly I don't have time for GW2 now, but if it's still going strong in mid-September I might be able to check it out.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I just don't have time to invest in that one. Between LoL, Rocksmith, and non-video game entertainment/productivity I just don't have the time to invest in it. Which makes me slightly sad because that game is really what I want out of a game if I had time to play one.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is pretty kickass right now, and the server I play on rules in WvWvW apparently, so yay for that.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just hit 80 on my Asura Elementalist. Gunna take a break and then start to work through some 80 zones for funsies. And then I some WvWvW time in.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How goes the Guild Wars 2 my amigos? I wish I had time to buy it/play it, but honestly I'm not sure I do. I think down the road I may pick it up though. Especially since there is no monthly fee.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I'm getting excited for some level 80 content though. Right now there aren't a lot of 80s so the 80 zones are ghost towns.

I decided to level a Guardian for funsies too. It was between Elementalist and Guardian for me when I was first deciding on a character and I eventually went with Elementalist, but I always wanted to make a Guardian alt.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae you are the biggest nerd on this website by far. :)

Old 09-03-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Vidae you are the biggest nerd on this website by far. :)
Thank you!

Old 09-03-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Thank you!
<3 <3 <3 <3

Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.justin.tv/defiantmac

I'm gonna be streaming league on and off here. I have been in the 1800's so if anyone wants to watch or has any questions about anything I'll answer on the stream. Typically play mid or whatever else, my name has a funny i in it so it is brėndok if you want to copy and paste at any point to see what i play on lolking.net

WENT LEGENDARY AND HAD 1 VIEWER FROM NFLDC, YOU RULE.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 09-06-2012 at 07:29 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
http://www.justin.tv/defiantmac

I'm gonna be streaming league on and off here. I have been in the 1800's so if anyone wants to watch or has any questions about anything I'll answer on the stream. Typically play mid or whatever else, my name has a funny i in it so it is brėndok if you want to copy and paste at any point to see what i play on lolking.net

there's a LoL thread
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was the NFLDC viewer!!!!! Had no idea what was going on though Ive never played LoL

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why stream yourself playing? Seems like this would undoubtedly fuel narcissism.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If you get enough people watching, you can make some money from sponsors and ads on your streaming page. Pros make a solid living playing LoL.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You'd be surprised how popular it is.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm? Normally me and my one friend duo queue and have a blast, I was just kind of dicking around and ended up leaving my stream online on accident. Doesn't really matter, my pc is good and my internet is really good as well, not meant to be anything like that.

Normally its a bunch of us ******* around laughing and having a great time.

Also, sorry I didn't respond Caddy lol :[

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Hmm? Normally me and my one friend duo queue and have a blast, I was just kind of dicking around and ended up leaving my stream online on accident. Doesn't really matter, my pc is good and my internet is really good as well, not meant to be anything like that.

Normally its a bunch of us ******* around laughing and having a great time.

Also, sorry I didn't respond Caddy lol :[
You ignored me you jerk!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Honestly completely forgot to even have the stream on my other monitor, played well though. Gonna be playing more soon hopefully.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
Have you played it? I need to know if it's worth it.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Have you played it? I need to know if it's worth it.
It's HL1 redone in Source.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It's HL1 redone in Source.
I understand that, but HL1: Source was garbage, I want to know if the changes made it worth the download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
're-interpreted' i think is the term they use, but it amounts to the same thing. i'm downloading it now, but HL1 is still one of my favorite games of all-time. i can't wait to play it with better graphics.
Let me know how it goes.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have to dl this after i take my exam

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote