Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I offered you a better trade than all of these, Kevin. You dick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-26-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Someone give me a pitcher.
Edwin Jackson?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Edwin Jackson?
A better pitcher.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-26-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without knowing where Edwin signs for next season, it's hard to say he'd be keeper-worthy. For all we know, he'll sign with the Rockies.

#SpectatorCommentary
Old 08-26-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I offered you a better trade than all of these, Kevin. You dick.
What was it?
Old 08-26-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who are you offering up?
Old 08-26-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A better pitcher.
Gio Gonzalez?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Who are you offering up?
Not Carlos Gonzalez for Matt Cain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Gio Gonzalez?
Yes, I would enjoy his services.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-26-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Haha. You know I offered Cain plus more but we never got to who that more was.

Cain plus any of these 2?

Danny Hultzen
Tyler Skaggs
Salvador Perez
Kevin Youkilis
Trevor Plouffe
Ryan Ludwick
Michael Morse
Michael Young
Neftali Feliz
Fernando Rodney
Melky Cabrera
Old 08-26-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

Gonzalez for Gonzalez. Done deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Haha. You know I offered Cain plus more but we never got to who that more was.

Cain plus any of these 2?

Danny Hultzen
Tyler Skaggs
Salvador Perez
Kevin Youkilis
Trevor Plouffe
Ryan Ludwick
Michael Morse
Michael Young
Neftali Feliz
Fernando Rodney
Melky Cabrera

I'm looking for next year, and none of those guys are keepers (as much as I love Rodney). And Zak, I will offer someone but not that you woman.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-26-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

I'm looking for next year, and none of those guys are keepers (as much as I love Rodney). And Zak, I will offer someone but not that you woman.
What??????

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
any pitchers on my team that you find trade worthy?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
any pitchers on my team that you find trade worthy?
Maybe Gallardo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just like to take one final opportunity to boast that Max Scherzer is on pace for 18 wins and 250 strikeouts and Heath Bell ******* suuuuuuucccks.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd just like to take one final opportunity to boast that Max Scherzer is on pace for 18 wins and 250 strikeouts and Heath Bell ******* suuuuuuucccks.
But wait, I thought I ripped you off cause Bell was a stud?
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Lots of trades. Fun deadline.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Stanton got traded? IMPRESSIVE!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
But wait, I thought I ripped you off cause Bell was a stud?
Obviously I just don't know what I'm doing!

And yeah this deadline is crazzzyyy. Wheelin and dealin'.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Obviously I just don't know what I'm doing!
Jered Weaver says hi. Ha ha

Take it easy broseph. We all win and lose trades. :)
Old 08-26-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Hush, that trade never happened.

Maybe Uggla bounces back next year? Idk I'm an idiot sometimes.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Not one single word was said at the time of the Uggla-Weaver trade. It was not a terrible mismatch when it happened. Weaver was on the DL and Uggla was a Top 50 player back then. Yo was also starting Alexei Casilla at 2B.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Pence for Cain looks every bit as bad with hindsight. But we don't get to evaluate trades with hindsight, do we?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I thought the Weaver trade was bad at the time but it is what it is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It was pretty bad at the time. I had a ton of pitching and was too quick on the trigger getting rid of one.
Closed Thread