Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't he been banned like 5 times now?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I can't change it to Thumper because there is already a user Thumper.

I could go Thumper2.

BTW, I changed TheFlash too TheFlash (CDCB) too.
Also an awesome change as that one was really obvious as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I just think it's hilarious you were so adamant about at the time and were telling just everyone to wait until it comes to fruition. Well it's his 3rd year now so the clock is ticking. Also, believe me when I tell you I'm not mad or disgusted over it.

Excellent move on the changed name and I'm actually disgusted by the fact that I agree with Thumper on this.
You act like he hasn't been good or something. No WR in the NFC East had more TDs than him last year while Nicks and Cruz had way more targets than him... and Desean had more targets too.

I didn't expect Romo to go down in Dez's rookie year, but he still didn't disappoint.

I still remain that he's the most talented and complete WR in the NFC East. He's just a knucklehead off the field.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Also an awesome change as that one was really obvious as well.
Maybe we should change all of the returnees... Anyone care to make a list?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You act like he hasn't been good or something. No WR in the NFC East had more TDs than him last year while Nicks and Cruz had way more targets than him... and Desean had more targets too.

I didn't expect Romo to go down in Dez's rookie year, but he still didn't disappoint.

I still remain that he's the most talented and complete WR in the NFC East. He's just a knucklehead off the field.
I never once said he's not a good WR. He is a very good WR with the chance at being the best but potential is meaningless if he doesn't put it together and thus far he hasn't. Cruz had the same number of TD's as Dez last year and both he and Nicks had more catches and yards. Why isn't Dex being targeted more if he's the most talented and complete WR in the division? Nicks was doubled for most of the year in 2011 and still managed to put up those numbers. When Cruz started breaking out it was still Nicks who drew most of the attention.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I could go Thumper2.

I'm fine with Thumper˛
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't change it to something they like. I mean, technically banned users shouldn't be allowed back and stuff, but for entertainment purposes, and making everyone else feel smarter about their football opinions, we're ok with them sticking around
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I never once said he's not a good WR. He is a very good WR with the chance at being the best but potential is meaningless if he doesn't put it together and thus far he hasn't. Cruz had the same number of TD's as Dez last year and both he and Nicks had more catches and yards. Why isn't Dex being targeted more if he's the most talented and complete WR in the division? Nicks was doubled for most of the year in 2011 and still managed to put up those numbers. When Cruz started breaking out it was still Nicks who drew most of the attention.
Dez drew plenty of attention which allowed Laurent Robinson to have an incredible season. But the reasons are too plentiful to compare WRs based on stats.

The only thing I've said or tried to say is that Dez is the most talented WR in the NFC East. That's not to suggest that he'll need the best stats to prove it. Talent is skill. How it's used... varies and depends.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is CDBC?

and wasn't there someone, a dallas fan with the Flash as a sig?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Who is CDBC?

and wasn't there someone, a dallas fan with the Flash as a sig?
He's mostly just a dallas poster that has like 6 or 7 accounts after constantly being banned. We have a couple of guys like that actually. Bob.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was from the Dakotas I believe.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cdcb or whatever told me he was going to kill my family over a PM for disagreeing with him about something Cowboy related. Then Shane gave me an infraction for it. It was rather amusing.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smart move. I'd do the same thing. Dez is still a kid, 23 year old's are less mature nowadays than they were in the past. His problems can be harnessed in, but he needs supervision. The name Cris Carter comes to mind, but Jerry doesn't want to see Dez produce for someone else. It took Cris getting released to grow up.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I found this quite interesting
But the others were because they went to jail.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I could go Thumper2.

LMAO!

I called that a couple weeks ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlash (CDCB) View Post
The NFL is a multi-billion dollar corporation, 2nd grade mistakes like that are simply unacceptable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
TNewFan/Airmax/CDCB.... is that you?
Quote:
Nope, I am not a previous poster. I've been a long time reader, and believe it or not the Dark Knight Rises thread is what made me join because I wanted to discuss the film with other fans.

The Giants don't impress me by the way. If we can keep Romo upright I think we should have a pretty good shake at winning that game. Also, can't wait to see Mo in a Cowboys uniform tonight. 25 minutes!

Old 08-27-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

The best part of it all... Dez is the one paying for the security detail. He's out there trying to show that he wants to change his ways. I applaud that.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Cdcb or whatever told me he was going to kill my family over a PM for disagreeing with him about something Cowboy related. Then Shane gave me an infraction for it. It was rather amusing.
Why did you get the infraction?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

He thought I was the one who sent it lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:08 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's also quite the douchebag.
Quote:
See, this is what I have a SERIOUS problem with. How the heck can you call him that? By stuff you read in the media? Dez is probably one of the best teammates in the entire NFL. He loves football and his energy is great for the locker room.

It's so funny how people just see something on ESPN and act like they are inside a locker room. Smh. If you want to talk about perception, have the Giants team are douchebags. Tuck, Rolle, Diehl, and Jacobs was the biggest one ever. Stop while you're behind.
This is what I have a serious problem with. How the heck can you say that? By stuff you read in the media?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How? Dez is superior in EVERY SINGLE WAY. Nicks is an above average player who greatly benefits from Eli Manning and how easy it is to pass in today's NFL. He isn't a gamebreaker. Put a good CB on him and he'll be relatively quiet.

To Niel89, i'm not overestimating any of Dez's abilities. Assume what you want. Enjoy the show this season.
So you're saying Eli Manning >>>>> Tony Romo and the pro-offense rule adjustments only affect Nicks, not Bryant. Got it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Ok, I read this whole thread and remembered again why everyone in America ******* hates the Cowboys.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 06:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cdcb and bob are in no way proper representation of our fan base. It would probably be best not to argue with them.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's the bigger ****-nut, Kenny Britt or Dez Bryant?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-29-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: why doesn't the censor know the phrase fucknut?
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Kenny Britt at this point and it's not close.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, it's Britt, but he's also the better player so it's ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote