Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
They're liquid egg whites. I ordered them and they come already frozen so they don't go bad. They were partially thawed out when I received them.

I eat liquid egg whites as a part of my protein diet.
hmmm....I never liked liquid eggs. They always tasted off to me. To each their own. I am a big proponent of eating whole eggs though.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. I can't do whole eggs. I'll puke.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
hmmm....I never liked liquid eggs. They always tasted off to me. To each their own. I am a big proponent of eating whole eggs though.

I can do it, but I'm not a big fan of the Egg Whites alone. They are a staple for me though. I usually just keep it in line with the # of eggs. So if I'm making 4 eggwhites, I'll have 4 eggs. Works well.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love whole liquid eggs. I can drink that stuff all day. I just crack an egg and drink straight up.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bos I'm pretty sure that u''ll get sick doing that
Old 08-25-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been working out and dieting now for 3 weeks, about to start my fourth. Haven't seen much difference on the scale but I've lost several inches in my waist and my clothes are fitting a lot better.

What my exercise regime consists of is walking/jogging 4-6 miles a night for 5 days and doing weights 3 days a week.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you have a lot of weight to lose, just being active each and every day is the key. Well, that and eating smart.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
When you have a lot of weight to lose, just being active each and every day is the key. Well, that and eating smart.
That's what I've been doing. I ate some onion rings last night just to splurge since I haven't done so in 3 weeks and I didn't miss the fried foods a bit. I'm eating right, cut out cokes, beer, sugary drinks, haven't been eating sweets or red meat. Been eating a ton of vegetables, fruits, chicken, and fish.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two part question here. For a little background, I started working a little over a year ago at a very sedentary, very time consuming job and I haven't made enough of an effort to be active aside from some pickup basketball so while I'm not in terrible shape it's a pretty bad 5'11 175ish at this point. I'm now making an active effort to get into better shape and be healthier - aside from a couple of beers from time to time I only drink water (either flat or seltzer) and I'm trying to cut out processed foods as well.

In terms of working out, the issue I have is a bum shoulder. It's pretty much completely shot at this point and it really, really limits my ability to lift weights - range of motion isn't great and I have pain issues too so I try not to mess around with it too much. I'm actually getting an MRI on it soon so maybe that will get me some answers and I can get it fixed up, but I don't want to wait until that's done so for now it's something I have to deal with.

That brings me to my two questions. One, is there really much I can do for upper body if I'm avoiding using a shoulder. Obviously the other arm is fine, but it's going to be unbalanced enough whenever I can use my left again so I don't see a point in doing that. And then in terms of what else I can do I'm planning on focusing on legs and core, running some to start, etc. I've never been much of a runner, so any suggestions on how to start there (i.e. run at a faster pace but less distance to start, or start going slower but for a longer distance and build up speed from there) and how quickly I should be increasing speed/distance? Also any other general running tips (times per week, if it should be staggered at all, whether it makes sense to do twice in a day at least from time to time, and I'm sure there's a ton of other things I don't know) would be appreciated.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Get that MRI. If you are injured, go to to a doctor. Don't lift anything right now. Even doing legs puts some stress on the shoulder. Get it fixed.

As for any cardio, it all depends what you like to do. If you hate running, my recommendation would be not to run and find something else. There are a litany of great options.....play more basketball, jump rope, calisthenics (ie: deck of cards workout), cycling.....just find something you like and do it consistently. If you're out of shape, just up your performance slightly each time.....do 3, 3 minute jump rope rounds Monday? Try and do 3 full rounds plus 1 minute of a fourth the next time you work out.

If you really want to do running, the question is what type. Do you ideally want to be running long distances at a moderate pace or do you prefer a more intense HIIT style workout that can be done in 15-20 minutes? I generally recommend HIIT, but some people love LSD cardio as it helps them unwind after work.

Basically, don't lift and get your shoulder fixed. Do perform some type of cardio; ideally one that you actually enjoy.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Two part question here. For a little background, I started working a little over a year ago at a very sedentary, very time consuming job and I haven't made enough of an effort to be active aside from some pickup basketball so while I'm not in terrible shape it's a pretty bad 5'11 175ish at this point. I'm now making an active effort to get into better shape and be healthier - aside from a couple of beers from time to time I only drink water (either flat or seltzer) and I'm trying to cut out processed foods as well.

In terms of working out, the issue I have is a bum shoulder. It's pretty much completely shot at this point and it really, really limits my ability to lift weights - range of motion isn't great and I have pain issues too so I try not to mess around with it too much. I'm actually getting an MRI on it soon so maybe that will get me some answers and I can get it fixed up, but I don't want to wait until that's done so for now it's something I have to deal with.

That brings me to my two questions. One, is there really much I can do for upper body if I'm avoiding using a shoulder. Obviously the other arm is fine, but it's going to be unbalanced enough whenever I can use my left again so I don't see a point in doing that. And then in terms of what else I can do I'm planning on focusing on legs and core, running some to start, etc. I've never been much of a runner, so any suggestions on how to start there (i.e. run at a faster pace but less distance to start, or start going slower but for a longer distance and build up speed from there) and how quickly I should be increasing speed/distance? Also any other general running tips (times per week, if it should be staggered at all, whether it makes sense to do twice in a day at least from time to time, and I'm sure there's a ton of other things I don't know) would be appreciated.
Cut off the arm and move on with your life.

Really though, you should find out what the deal is with the arm before doing anything. Ive made this mistake a million times. I had a pinched nerve in my neck and kept doing bjj and didnt bother going to the doctor. Because of that, it has lingered for months and months.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love playing basketball, but I find at this point I get winded pretty quickly and don't run enough which I find defeats the purpose. Not a huge fan of running, but I'm getting used to it and I think as long as it serves a purpose that helps. Definitely allows me to unwind after work too like you said, and I feel good afterwards. I am playing in a couple of recreational leagues (softball and sand volleyball) which helps a bit too.

As for the shoulder I actually saw a doctor about it shortly before positing that today today, just waiting for insurance stuff to come through for the MRI and then I'll get that done. Gave me a script for PT too. This guy got me on track to get my elbow fixed (other arm, ended up needing Tommy John surgery) so I'm confident he'll be able to help me out and then I can do more upper body stuff.

Appreciate the advice guys.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suck at running and while I don't hate it, I definitely don't love it. Like you said, I love the feeling of completing a run so I keep at it. Just be disciplined. I set a weekly goal for running (6 miles/wk) and work hard to make sure I achieve that. Goals help. Give it a try.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I love playing basketball, but I find at this point I get winded pretty quickly and don't run enough which I find defeats the purpose. Not a huge fan of running, but I'm getting used to it and I think as long as it serves a purpose that helps. Definitely allows me to unwind after work too like you said, and I feel good afterwards. I am playing in a couple of recreational leagues (softball and sand volleyball) which helps a bit too.

As for the shoulder I actually saw a doctor about it shortly before positing that today today, just waiting for insurance stuff to come through for the MRI and then I'll get that done. Gave me a script for PT too. This guy got me on track to get my elbow fixed (other arm, ended up needing Tommy John surgery) so I'm confident he'll be able to help me out and then I can do more upper body stuff.

Appreciate the advice guys.
If you want to become a cardio machine, take a martial art. You'll find that if your safety is at stake to a degree, you have more incentive to boost your endurance. If you can't keep going, you cant defend yourself. Man up or die.

But honestly, anything competitive is helpful. I know that some people like that crossfit nonsense or maybe swimming. Swimming is great for cardio and its no impact. And with swimming you can compete against your own times.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I suck at running and while I don't hate it, I definitely don't love it. Like you said, I love the feeling of completing a run so I keep at it. Just be disciplined. I set a weekly goal for running (6 miles/wk) and work hard to make sure I achieve that. Goals help. Give it a try.
this is why I love the summer. F running, I just do a lot of swimming. Otherwise, it's riding bikes!
Old 08-28-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I know what you mean about running and still not being able to drop weight. I am like 5'6 165 - all my extra weight resides in the dreaded "spare tire" zone. I don't really do sprints or that high impact cardio - I just run either outside or on the treadmill but I have definitely reached a plateau.

Have you altered your diet much?
Yeah. Clearly my diet is the problem.

The past 10 days I dropped some fats from my diet and added an apple/orange a day. Increased water intake to double what it was (3L -> 6L).

I dropped 2 days (5 to 3) and picked up the pace some (my times were hurting and so were my joints from pounding out that many miles).

I ran a 6 minute mile for the first time in the 8 years since I ran cross country. (granted, the mile was slightly downhill...)

Over that time, I've dropped ~5 pounds. My total weight loss is now at like 33 pounds since January 1st.

Last edited by descendency : 08-28-2012 at 01:50 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing p90x and am 45/90 days through. I recommend it for sure if you can stick with it. I have definitely seen results. I feel better, more fit and just have better control of my body in general I feel. I can definitely see the results too, and am a lot more flexible than when I started, which is great.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah. P90x definitely helped with my conditioning big time. Just feels like I am more energized to get through things a lot more easily
Old 08-28-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ab ripper x is the greatest. Everything else is meh to me, I prefer my own regiment.

Also I'm finally back in shape after hurting my arm. Still a few pounds too heavy but it feels good. Gonna be going through a transition period the next few weeks where I'm just gonna try and maintain and then I'm gonna go beast mode after that.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 08-28-2012 at 12:50 PM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

In defense of egg yolks: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...f-eggs/261600/

On that note, I'm off the eat eggs #4,5 and 6 for the day.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I received my weight lifting belt yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it out during my next workout.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying Kris Gethin's 4 week DTP program. First day was legs. Just did 500 reps. Dreading tomorrow.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went jogging/people watching around the UGA campus today before game time. Twas fun. Lots of eye candy. Lot of funny people too.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone got any whey protein powder recommendation that doesn't taste too bad

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any particular reason it needs to be whey?

Also: Cutting sucks. Badly. I want food.