Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-27-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 teams. PPR. 1st pick. What do?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice, Ray Rice
Old 08-27-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
14 teams. PPR. 1st pick. What do?
Here's how I finished:

QB: Luck
RB: Rice
RB: Charles
WR: Nicks
WR: Torrey Smith
WR: Blackmon
TE: Hernandez
WR/RB: R. Williams
K: Henry
DEF: BAL

Bench:

QB: Bradford
RB: Helu
RB: Pead
WR: Bess
WR: Cobb
TE: Lewis
Old 08-27-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Didn't you just post this roster? Great starting lineup, but your bench is a little iffy. Rodgers only has PPR value, and don't think Benson will be that consistent. I like Maclin and Williams this year though.
i like rodgers a lot more than michael turner, turner has been underwhelming for me. that pick was just a hopeful pick. Benson was just because itll be hard for defenses to dedicate players to the run with GB's pass offense.

But really, can someone tell me if they'd do Cedric Benson for David Wilson straight up?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's how I finished:

Bench:

No Qbs left?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
i like rodgers a lot more than michael turner, turner has been underwhelming for me. that pick was just a hopeful pick. Benson was just because itll be hard for defenses to dedicate players to the run with GB's pass offense.

But really, can someone tell me if they'd do Cedric Benson for David Wilson straight up?

I'd take Wilson over Benson just bc Green Bay never runs.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Might as well just offer it. I wouldn't accept it if I had Wilson, but you never know what the other owner is thinking. You're trading the same positions so it's just a matter of if they like Benson over Wilson.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
No Qbs left?

We were in Luck/Freesus territory.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just Finished my other 12 man PPR league:

QB:Aaron Rodgers
RB:Ahmad Bradshaw
RB:Doug Martin
WR: Julio Jones
WR: A.J Green
Flex: Brandon Lloyd
TE: Jared Cook

BN: Stevie Johnson
BN: Ryan Williams
BN: Jaquizz Rodgers
BN: Evan Royster
BN: Jonathan Dwyer
BN: Kenny Britt
BN: Ryan Fitzpatrick

Really like my bench. watcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's how I finished:

Bench:

I might be in the minority, but I like Luck more than RG3. Strong starters, I doubt you have any of those guys on your bench at the end if the year, though.
Quote:

I like Benson more, homer aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Just Finished my other 12 man PPR league:

QB:Aaron Rodgers
RB:Ahmad Bradshaw
RB:Doug Martin
WR: Julio Jones
WR: A.J Green
Flex: Brandon Lloyd
TE: Jared Cook

BN: Stevie Johnson
BN: Ryan Williams
BN: Jaquizz Rodgers
BN: Evan Royster
BN: Jonathan Dwyer
BN: Kenny Britt
BN: Ryan Fitzpatrick

Really like my bench. watcha think?
RB are weaker than I would like and you're putting a lot of stock into two sophomore WRs albeit with huge upside. Really love your bench aside from Britt.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this is our Yahoo 10 person league. I got to the draft in the 13th round..

Round Pick Player
1. (4) Calvin Johnson
2. (17) Larry Fitzgerald
3. (24) Victor Cruz
4. (37) Trent Richardson
5. (44) Matt Ryan
6. (57) Reggie Bush
7. (64) Brandon Pettigrew
8. (77) San Francisco
9. (84) David Akers
10. (97) Jonathan Stewart
11. (104) Robert Meachem
12. (117) Jermaine Gresham
13. (124) Matt Schaub
14. (137) Randy Moss
15. (144) C.J. Spiller RB
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So this is our Yahoo 10 person league. I got to the draft in the 13th round..

Round Pick Player
1. (4) Calvin Johnson
2. (17) Larry Fitzgerald
3. (24) Victor Cruz
4. (37) Trent Richardson
5. (44) Matt Ryan
6. (57) Reggie Bush
7. (64) Brandon Pettigrew
8. (77) San Francisco
9. (84) David Akers
10. (97) Jonathan Stewart
11. (104) Robert Meachem
12. (117) Jermaine Gresham
13. (124) Matt Schaub
14. (137) Randy Moss
15. (144) C.J. Spiller RB
3 WRs with the first 3 picks...wat. That's why you gotta do the pre-draft rankings.

Unless it's PPR...pray? It's the kind of team where everything has to work out for you to be good.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but Victor Cruz as your flex? he might be more consistent than any RB you're gonna find in the 3rd.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
3 WRs with the first 3 picks...wat. That's why you gotta do the pre-draft rankings.

Unless it's PPR...pray? It's the kind of team where everything has to work out for you to be good.
I would have if I wasn't preparing for a hurricane.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Old 08-28-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
How many targets are we expecting for Cobb on a weekly basis to make him a viable starting option? Big play potential but I need to see the ball thrown his way atleast 4-6 times a game before I consider him for a fantasy roster spot.
He's strictly a breakout candidate. Unless there's favorable return scoring (ie yards and scores) then he should be a bench guy until we see what he's going to do. Personally, I think he's likely to take over the slot sooner than later. Driver is saavy but slow and Jones is a drop machine. In short roster leagues Cobb should probably be on the wire but not in anything in the 18+ range. You have to factor in the offense . . . I'd rather have Cobb in a bench spot than the guy labeled WR2 in some offenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by me!
Worry. And/or hope MJD follows the typical trajectory of a long holdout RB. I doubt you haev a ton to choose from on the wire, though. What RBs are available? Carrying Lafell and Fleener is completely unnecessary right now, and possibly Flacco, though I like him.
I was banking on the same kind of flop CJ had after the holdout last year. Also kinda hoping lafell steps up and becomes Cams #2. Mendenhall didn't get drafted so he's out there so I could drop Fleener for him, which is probably a good idea since I have his backup.
Dwyer/Mendenhall are better options. I like Dwyer right now but it may depend on Redman. Personally, I think the only threat to Dwyer right now is Mendy so he's going to be a decent start for a few weeks.

I like Jennings for a week or two but that's likely all you'll get out of him. After that it's most likely to be a giant headache where they split some for a while. Perhaps you could work some kind of trade w/the MJD owner?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Dwyer is slow and fat.

Rainey will get touches, Redmen will start if he is not injured. Its just a mess at Rb.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is How I did in my 10 man league on ESPN the other night. There was only 3 people who actually joined the draft the others auto draft and got way he lucky drafts too. I would be interested in a NFL .com site league if any one has one ready to go . But my line up goes as follow for this one league .

QB
QB Cam Netwon
Back up - Andrew Luck

Running Back
Stevan Ridley, NE RB
Mark Ingram, NO RB
Doug Martin, TB RB ( flex )

Wide Out
Mike Wallace , Pitt
Demaryius Thomas, Den

Back up Wide outs - Randy Moss , Sf

Tight End
Vernon Davis sf

Inside Line Back
Patrick Willis ,SF

Defense Line
Jason Pierre-Paul, NYG DE
Back up - Justin Smith DT

Giants D/Special Teams Back - Titans D/special Teams

Defensive Back
Eric Berry KC
Back up - Patrick Peterson ARZ
Old 08-28-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Dwyer is slow and fat.

Rainey will get touches, Redmen will start if he is not injured. Its just a mess at Rb.
I suspect you haven't been following his camp . . .

I'm not saying he'll be some new beast, but he has been playing well and all the news has been that he is, in fact, not fat (for a change.)

Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I suspect you haven't been following his camp . . .

I'm not saying he'll be some new beast, but he has been playing well and all the news has been that he is, in fact, not fat (for a change.)
Well not his fault but he doesn't have much help from Oline and he isn't a creator at rb
Old 08-28-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10-team league, non-PPR standard scoring.

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Doug Martin
Flex: Ahmad Bradshaw
Flex: BenJarvus Green-Ellis
WR: Wes Welker
WR: Mike Wallace
TE: Tony Gonzalez
Def: Jets D/ST
K: Garrett Hartley

Bench: Torrey Smith
Bench: Jonathan Stewart
Bench: David Wilson
Bench: Fred Davis
Bench: Jay Cutler
Bench: Rashard Mendenhall
Bench: Brandon LaFell
IR: empty

Is Rashard Mendenhall worth hanging onto? I drafted him for our IR slot, but now that he is activated it is a tough question. Key free agents are Ryan Williams, Jake Locker, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Rashad Jennings. Is it worth dropping Mendenhall or LaFell for one of those guys, considering my team is thin ar WR? Or I guess what do you think of my team in general would be nice.

EDIT: And I'm I crazy for strongly considering dropping Jay Cutler for Jake Locker?

Last edited by Heisman : 08-28-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
10-team league, non-PPR standard scoring.

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Doug Martin
Flex: Ahmad Bradshaw
Flex: BenJarvus Green-Ellis
WR: Wes Welker
WR: Mike Wallace
TE: Tony Gonzalez
Def: Jets D/ST
K: Garrett Hartley

Bench: Torrey Smith
Bench: Jonathan Stewart
Bench: David Wilson
Bench: Fred Davis
Bench: Jay Cutler
Bench: Rashard Mendenhall
Bench: Brandon LaFell
IR: empty

Is Rashard Mendenhall worth hanging onto? I drafted him for our IR slot, but now that he is activated it is a tough question. Key free agents are Ryan Williams, Jake Locker, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Rashad Jennings. Is it worth dropping Mendenhall or LaFell for one of those guys, considering my team is thin ar WR? Or I guess what do you think of my team in general would be nice.

EDIT: And I'm I crazy for strongly considering droppig Jay Cutler for Jake Locker?
Ryan Williams should not be on the waiver wire. Add him immediately. Most reports have Mendy out until post bye week so he's a wasted spot for ~4 weeks and who knows what happens when he returns. Lesser known RBs can run away with opportunities like that. How does your IR spot work?

I like Cutler and Locker. I don't know that I'd drop Jay for Jake, but then I don't know that I'd bother carrying two QBs if you have one of the three elites.

LaFell is a nice buzz guy and I like him as a sleeper. I still don't think there's enough touches for him, though. I'm really liking Torrey this year so the top 3 WRs on your roster are solid.

The MJD owner is a total fool. I'd find a way to add him, too.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my team in the same league that vikes and OSU just posted their teams from. It's a 12 team PPR keeper league. 15 rounds. Just posting it to have something to talk about. I'll try and answer some of your all's questions about your teams when I get time.

QB Philip Rivers
QB Carson Palmer
RB Chris Johnson
RB Darren Sproles (league also offers pts for return yardage)
RB Donald Brown
RB CJ Spiller
RB David Wilson
WR Julio Jones
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Eric Decker
WR Denarius Moore
TE Tony Gonzalez
TE Brent Celek
PK Randy Bullock (forgot he was injured! oh well, at least it's only a K)
ST Philadelphia Eagles
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
PK Randy Bullock (forgot he was injured! oh well, at least it's only a K)
He's out for the season. Get a replacement, but don't waste your waiver spot.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ryan Williams should not be on the waiver wire. Add him immediately. Most reports have Mendy out until post bye week so he's a wasted spot for ~4 weeks and who knows what happens when he returns. Lesser known RBs can run away with opportunities like that. How does your IR spot work?

I like Cutler and Locker. I don't know that I'd drop Jay for Jake, but then I don't know that I'd bother carrying two QBs if you have one of the three elites.

LaFell is a nice buzz guy and I like him as a sleeper. I still don't think there's enough touches for him, though. I'm really liking Torrey this year so the top 3 WRs on your roster are solid.

The MJD owner is a total fool. I'd find a way to add him, too.
The IR spot works so that if a player is listed as "out," he can be added there and you get another bench player essentially in his place. But once that player is "doubtful" or better, you can't add a player until they are moved back. Mendenhall was an awesome last-round pick to abuse that system until he got taken off the PUP.

Thanks a lot for the advice though, I'm going to add Ryan Williams right away.

Last edited by Heisman : 08-28-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote