Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Nope, same old Lew Ford.
I don't even know if I believe you. Next thing I know you're going to tell me Luis Rivas and Matthew Lecroy are still wasting away in AAA somewhere.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't even know if I believe you. Next thing I know you're going to tell me Luis Rivas and Matthew Lecroy are still wasting away in AAA somewhere.
Not quite. Lecroy is managing the Nationals low A minor league team, and the latest info I can find about Rivas is that he played for the Cubs AAA system in 2009, but nothing since then, but it's the real Lew Ford.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is that Target Field will host the 2014 All Star game

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Lew Ford homers in the bottom of the 2nd. Ha! Take that Corey!

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals are wasting a lot of opportunities, don't have a good feeling about this.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

King Felix is prettayy prettay prettayyy good.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
King Felix is prettayy prettay prettayyy good.
Yes he is. Hendricks was damn good, but when Felix is on, you better have plenty of luck on your side if you want to win, and that wasn't the case tonight as the Twins blew their only real opportunity following Morneau's leadoff triple.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does it seem as though everytime Felix pitches its ******* 1-0?

God damn the guy gets no run support and he still gets W's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Yes he is. Hendricks was damn good, but when Felix is on, you better have plenty of luck on your side if you want to win, and that wasn't the case tonight as the Twins blew their only real opportunity following Morneau's leadoff triple.
Hendricks did look damn good but the Mariners have the worst offense in baseball so I'll take it with a grain of salt. It's a step in the right direction for him nonetheless.

Felix though...goddamn. That's the best pitcher I've ever seen in person.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yesssss the Angels didn't lose tonight HELL YES!

DREAM TEAM
Old 08-27-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals are playing well right now, 3 and 1 so far on this 10 game road trip, I'll take it. I still believe we can catch the Reds, both are really good teams though.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our pitching is coming back down to earth and we cant hit good right handed pitching.

We need Votto back soon. I wanna try to pull away.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Votto starts a rehab assignment with the Dragons in the coming days. Baker said he would be activated from the DL Saturday.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know where to put but he is MLB player.

http://www.frontdoor.com/buy/tour-al...es&c3=Outbrain

His home is perfect place for orgy. Wow.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow... I just learned that Dodgers inquired about Sabathia and Teixeria's availability prior to making the blockbuster deal with Red Sox. Hot Damn!

Now, I wish Arod were still healthy and traded to Dodgers. lol.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
wow... I just learned that Dodgers inquired about Sabathia and Teixeria's availability prior to making the blockbuster deal with Red Sox. Hot Damn!

Now, I wish Arod were still healthy and traded to Dodgers. lol.
Not even the dodgers would touch A-Rod's contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
yesssss the Angels didn't lose tonight HELL YES!

DREAM TEAM
Hi!

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird stat of the day...

Since June 1st, Angels have scored more runs per game than any team (5.35).

However, they are also 5th in most runs allowed since June 1st (5.12).

That has given them a meager run differential of just +17 in almost 3 months of baseball.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Yadier at all because he crushes the **** out of the Pirates, but I hope he is OK after that nasty collision at the plate.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Lew goes deep again. The bandwagon is leaving Brody hop on.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome tip play by Panda/Crawford
Old 08-28-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

End result is pretty cool, but that looks like it should have been an easy catch if he played it right the first time.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix Hernandez is your cy young winner.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote