Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I wonder how pissed everyone would be if there was a Sopranos style ending?
Maybe the gun-buying diner scene is the final scene ...
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still going with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a lot of people theorizing that Mike isn't dead on internet comments sections.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilligan has said himself that Mike is dead.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm still going with this...
So that's what was in the briefcase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Gilligan has said himself that Mike is dead.
I certainly don't believe it. They wouldn't have had Jonathan Banks doing all those post-death media interviews if he were alive. Also, this isn't the type of show to have a surprise reveal that a character somehow survived a shot to the gut like that.

I was just amused by the shear number of people who thought he'd survive.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was no briefcase, Travolta was dead the whole time!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

was a great episode. leaves me with two questions though. when mike shook his head no was he saying that walt didnt kill gus or was he saying that walt wasnt kidding? another question i have is, why didnt mike kill walt? i cant imagine the gun he was holding was unloaded. seems like no one thinks walt's new boss is going to be a problem. we all know how much walt needs to be in charge and he always has problems with his bosses. no one else thinks its a big deal that jesse has been shorted 5 mil.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely wouldn't call that guy Walt's boss. I i don't think authority is an issue. Sunday can't come soon enough!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojo View Post
was a great episode. leaves me with two questions though. when mike shook his head no was he saying that walt didnt kill gus or was he saying that walt wasnt kidding? another question i have is, why didnt mike kill walt? i cant imagine the gun he was holding was unloaded. seems like no one thinks walt's new boss is going to be a problem. we all know how much walt needs to be in charge and he always has problems with his bosses. no one else thinks its a big deal that jesse has been shorted 5 mil.
I'm confused: Are you suggestion that Gus could be alive based on your interpretation of the scene or that Mike considers Tio Salamanca to be Gus' rightful killer? Haha
Old 08-29-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

And I do think it's fair to wonder why Mike didn't kill Walt. It would have potentially protected a ton of people from being exposed, killed, etc., while doing nothing to prevent him from "getting out of Dodge" right afterward.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt has been dead the whole time.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So apparently everyone who's ever pointed a gun at Walt is dead... Except for one person...
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im guessing you mean two people Hank is still alive and so is Jesse

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Jvig43
Icon

When did Hank point a gun at Walt?

Quote:
Quote:
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when did hank point a gun at walt?

but also there are plenty of people who have died that didn't point a gun at Walt, like Gus

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The point wasnt that the people who point a gun at Walt exclusively die. Idk how you made that connection.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm confused: Are you suggestion that Gus could be alive based on your interpretation of the scene or that Mike considers Tio Salamanca to be Gus' rightful killer? Haha
what i'm asking is when mike shook his head no what was it he was saying no to?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojo View Post
what i'm asking is when mike shook his head no what was it he was saying no to?
He was indicating that Declan's assumption that the cartel killed Gus was wrong.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't hank point the gun at walt in season 2 when he was having a shoot out with the cartel asshole?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
He was indicating that Declan's assumption that the cartel killed Gus was wrong.
I was thinking Mike was shaking his head at Walt telling them he killed Gus.. as if Walt probably shouldn't have brought that up. But he was probably just letting Declan know Walt did it.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hank didn't point a gun at Walt, Tuco did and that's Hank over Tuco. I already posted that link Bertrand!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-30-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking Mike was shaking his head at Walt telling them he killed Gus.. as if Walt probably shouldn't have brought that up. But he was probably just letting Declan know Walt did it.
This is how I interpreted it. Ie trying to stop Walt from becoming known to the Germans.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
This is how I interpreted it. Ie trying to stop Walt from becoming known to the Germans.
Known to the Germans? Does Lydia ring a bell? Haha

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-30-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Didn't hank point the gun at walt in season 2 when he was having a shoot out with the cartel asshole?
Hank never even knew Walt was there......

Quote:
Quote: