Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-28-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very nice BK. Thanks and +rep to both of you!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Very nice BK. Thanks and +rep to both of you!
no prob man, glad you could use it.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After this horrible season I think I am going to retire this Red Sox sig... I am kinda sad about it.

I need a new one but cannot make up my mind. Someone help!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
After this horrible season I think I am going to retire this Red Sox sig... I am kinda sad about it.

I need a new one but cannot make up my mind. Someone help!
whos your team in football?
college or pro?
Old 08-30-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
whos your team in football?
college or pro?
Green Bay and Virginia Tech.

Yeah I know I am all over the place.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Green Bay and Virginia Tech.

Yeah I know I am all over the place.
thats allright man.
i'm in Virginia and i'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan, go figure.
(Blame Derrick Thomas) lol
if i can make you a sig i'd be glad to try.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
thats allright man.
i'm in Virginia and i'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan, go figure.
(Blame Derrick Thomas) lol
if i can make you a sig i'd be glad to try.
This will probably be pretty easy... but can you do something with this?

Keep the N7 and part of the stripe but other than that you have full creative control. All I ask is that it looks awesome but obviously I have no concerns about that.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This will probably be pretty easy... but can you do something with this?

Keep the N7 and part of the stripe but other than that you have full creative control. All I ask is that it looks awesome but obviously I have no concerns about that.
Allrighty, is it ok if i add your username?
Old 08-31-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i can edit it if you want:
Old 08-31-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Can you cut the boarder? Thank you sir.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

w/o text and the stripe:
Old 08-31-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

yeah, i can remove the border
Old 08-31-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

different font, no border:
Old 08-31-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Haha it don't want to be picky but no apostrophe lol.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Haha it don't want to be picky but no apostrophe lol.
habit.lol
i'll fix it.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

is this a better version?
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a slightly tricky Birthday request.

Can I get a T.J. McDonald sig

I would like this pic, but I'm open to use whatever would look the best.
http://oi47.tinypic.com/104gksy.jpg

Here's where it get's tricky. Can I also get a "7 up" logo in the sig, but in cardinal & Gold (Red&Yellow)?
Old 08-31-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I got a slightly tricky Birthday request.

Can I get a T.J. McDonald sig

I would like this pic, but I'm open to use whatever would look the best.
http://oi47.tinypic.com/104gksy.jpg

Here's where it get's tricky. Can I also get a "7 up" logo in the sig, but in cardinal & Gold (Red&Yellow)?
he's number 7, right?
Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he's number 7, right?
Si, Senor.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Si, Senor.
lol
that was a dumb question on my behalf, why would you want the 7 up logo...

i'm not thinking too clearly atm.

i'll get it.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART:

My attempt at your 7up sig.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
is this a better version?
Thank you sir.

Looks good!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thank you sir.

Looks good!
sorry it took me a while, i'm rusty.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
sorry it took me a while, i'm rusty.
It took you a couple hours... That is way more than I could have asked for. Seeing as you have a life and all.

Side note... I found it really interesting that you have 2000+ posts and 99% are here and the KC threads. Thats just crazy! Branch out man. I am sure all of us would love to see you around more (Thus obviously consuming more of your life).
Old 08-31-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It took you a couple hours... That is way more than I could have asked for. Seeing as you have a life and all.

Side note... I found it really interesting that you have 2000+ posts and 99% are here and the KC threads. Thats just crazy! Branch out man. I am sure all of us would love to see you around more (Thus obviously consuming more of your life).
thanks man, i'll try.
i do this site, The Gridiron Palace and the Chiefs site.
usually when i login i start working on a sig request and then i never get around to other forums. will make an effort tho in the future.