Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 08-30-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game Discussion: Preseason #4 vs Kansas City

Raji Nooooooooo

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even understand why our starters are playing! :(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't look to hurt on sideline although he has ice so lets hope.

Shields is looking pretty good and had INT which id good because I don't want him to get cut. I don't think they would but if he has good game should be safe.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Harrell did what? Omg its a miracle

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Whose this guy with the Harrell jersey?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Mike Neal had some standout moments. His strength is a huge weapon

- Walden has been doing good at getting pressure this preseason. Might be a good rotational guy who comes in on obvious passing downs(he was horrendous against the run last year)

- Jarret Boykin is having himself a helluva game. Amazing how much depth they have at WR

- Alex Green showed what he can do in the screen game. Can't wait to see him doing that in the regular season to help slow the pass rush down

- Graham Harrell. It's about time. He looked much more in command out there and was poised in the pocket. Made some really sharp throws. He did a good job of extending the play when the pocket collapsed and kept his eyes downfield. Good to see

- Most importantly, the backup OL played much better tonight. On the PA 54 yard pass to Gurley, Harrell had all day.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yeah and Dezman Moses looks like this years UDFA that comes in and shines during TC. Looks like he has a roster spot locked up