Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-31-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Elvis seeing as you seem to be the resident FF guru whats your thoughts?

With that said I need to help you out here... I can't let you be the only one answering questions!
I don't know about all that . . . most vocal, at least. lol

As for that team - I love it. Great depth and high upside RBs on your bench. Schaub / Cutler are both looking like undervalued QBs to me. If that's a ppr league it's scary good.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Elvis seeing as you seem to be the resident FF guru whats your thoughts?

With that said I need to help you out here... I can't let you be the only one answering questions!
I like your team a lot, but you have a weakness at TE IMO. Gresham is a talent no doubt, but he's coming off a slight tweak, or injury whatever you wanna call it, he's in a conservative offense that doesn't traditionally focus on the TE, and there isn't much upside there. You have great depth and I'd shoot out some offers and see what your able to find.

You could aim high, in which case I'd start by shopping VJ. I very much prefer Lloyd in that slot as he should be a top 10 WR without a problem, Brady + McD offense is a recipe for success. VJ has a running offense and an inaccurate Freeman throwing him the ball, great talent but those 2 things going against him but name value alone should net you a good TE.

If you want to aim lower, go with Ryan Williams or Leshoure(if anyone wants him off a decent PS game he's the guy to move, but Williams may get you a better TE). Don't trade Wilson, he's an absolute stud and will get better as the season goes.

Cutler will have a better fantasy season then Schaub IMO so I'd start him, and include Schaub in either deal, downgrade to a lesser back-up QB, if it helped me get a better starting TE.

You could shoot big for a guy like Anthony Hernandez, or low end and grab a guy like Kyle Rudolph or Jared Cook who I think will be a cinch to get and offer more upside there. Your in a good place elsewhere, I'd just look to upgrade there. It'll matter when Gresham is only giving you 7 points a week, and the big players at TE can do 20, and I think you have enough depth to make it happen without sacrificing your entire bench.

Then again, I'm always trying to improve my starters, and work on building depth as the year goes. There are always WR's and RB's worth picking up as the year goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some advice. How does everyone feel about Matt Schaub vs Joe Flacco? I'm thinking about trading Flacco for Schaub to move up a few slots in the draft order and secure Jake Locker. You can start 3 QBs in this league, so having a third QB who starts is huge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I like your team a lot, but you have a weakness at TE IMO. Gresham is a talent no doubt, but he's coming off a slight tweak, or injury whatever you wanna call it, he's in a conservative offense that doesn't traditionally focus on the TE, and there isn't much upside there. You have great depth and I'd shoot out some offers and see what your able to find.

You could aim high, in which case I'd start by shopping VJ. I very much prefer Lloyd in that slot as he should be a top 10 WR without a problem, Brady + McD offense is a recipe for success. VJ has a running offense and an inaccurate Freeman throwing him the ball, great talent but those 2 things going against him but name value alone should net you a good TE.

If you want to aim lower, go with Ryan Williams or Leshoure(if anyone wants him off a decent PS game he's the guy to move, but Williams may get you a better TE). Don't trade Wilson, he's an absolute stud and will get better as the season goes.

Cutler will have a better fantasy season then Schaub IMO so I'd start him, and include Schaub in either deal, downgrade to a lesser back-up QB, if it helped me get a better starting TE.

You could shoot big for a guy like Anthony Hernandez, or low end and grab a guy like Kyle Rudolph or Jared Cook who I think will be a cinch to get and offer more upside there. Your in a good place elsewhere, I'd just look to upgrade there. It'll matter when Gresham is only giving you 7 points a week, and the big players at TE can do 20, and I think you have enough depth to make it happen without sacrificing your entire bench.

Then again, I'm always trying to improve my starters, and work on building depth as the year goes. There are always WR's and RB's worth picking up as the year goes on.
I got what you are saying... It was annoying to draft. The kid with the 8th pick sniped me twice.

In round 1 he took Brady and in round 3 he stole Gronk so after that point I kinda just fell off on TE until the later rounds.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Need some advice. How does everyone feel about Matt Schaub vs Joe Flacco? I'm thinking about trading Flacco for Schaub to move up a few slots in the draft order and secure Jake Locker. You can start 3 QBs in this league, so having a third QB who starts is huge.
I personally would take Shaub over Flacco. I know this is the season that people have pegged Joe to break out but Shaub has been a consistent Fantasy threat and if not for the injury last season would have been a top 8 QB imo,
Old 08-31-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think they are close enough to where if you made that move and you could get Locker it'd be worth it. But FWIW I prefer Flacco by a small margin this year. They seem to be trending more towards high octane passing offense, Texans towards a run first offense, and if/when AJ goes down they'll be even more running going on. But I don't think there is that huge of a difference where if you can get Locker it'd be worth it.

I'm guessing he'd be the best QB available at that point? Or just your preference? Starting 3 QB's, I'd want 3 producers at the position for sure.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins cut Tim Hightower. Alfred Morris, Roy Helu, and Evan Royster are the lone backs.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm buying in on Flacco improving this year, but Schaub is a solid weekly start, too. If you don't have a decent 3rd QB then it's an easy accept on this trade. Especially if this is a keeper league.

Quote:
I got what you are saying... It was annoying to draft. The kid with the 8th pick sniped me twice.

In round 1 he took Brady and in round 3 he stole Gronk so after that point I kinda just fell off on TE until the later rounds.
TE clearly 'suffered' in your draft but I like Gresham alot. You'll have ammo to make moves and should be good enough to sit tight and see what kind of impact Lloyd, Jackson and the young RBs have on their teams. Though it certainly doesn't hurt to shop around now.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

Well this is a good year to wait on a TE though honestly, past the first 2 or 3 you may as well just stock up elsewhere like you did. I'd be willing to bet some of those teams with good TE's have much weaker WR cores.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Redskins cut Tim Hightower. Alfred Morris, Roy Helu, and Evan Royster are the lone backs.
Well this opens a trade possibility... The guy who has Hightower also has Vernon Davis and Tony G and Celek... WTH

His RB are McFadden, R. Bush and Spiller while his WR are A. Johnson, DJax and Boldin.

Thoughts on who to offer for Tony?

I am just worried if I give up Williams, LeShoure or VJax its gonna come back and bite me in the ass.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 08-31-2012 at 11:33 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's team #1, 2nd draft tonight. I am pretty happy. 16 teams, ppr, extra defensive scoring, QB TDs are 6 points.

1. (9) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
2. (24) Darren Sproles (NO - RB)
3. (41) Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
4. (56) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)
5. (73) Aaron Hernandez (NE - TE)
6. (88) BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Cin - RB)
7. (105) Houston (Hou - DEF)
8. (120) Darrius Heyward-Bey (Oak - WR)
9. (137) Toby Gerhart (Min - RB)
10. (152) Danny Amendola (StL - WR)
11. (169) Brandon LaFell (Car - WR)
12. (184) Doug Baldwin (Sea - WR)
13. (201) John Skelton (Ari - QB)
14. (216) Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE)
15. (233) Arizona (Ari - DEF)

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Devon Wylie worth a pick up in a Dynasty league?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Is Devon Wylie worth a pick up in a Dynasty league?
Oh yes sir most definately. In the 6 dynasty leagues I'm in he's not available at all. Now he wasn't an early rookie pick or anything, late round stash without much anticipation, but he's on a running team and he's the reason why I do dynasty leagues, so you can stash guys like him for a few years.

Though it does depend on your roster size, mine are around 25-30, but you've got to know there aren't much expectations for this year. Guys like him I just hold as a rookie, and follow their progress in the off-season of year 2. If it looks like he's struggling around then or not making progress I'd cut ties, but for now definately hold him.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Well this opens a trade possibility... The guy who has Hightower also has Vernon Davis and Tony G and Celek... WTH

His RB are McFadden, R. Bush and Spiller while his WR are A. Johnson, DJax and Boldin.

Thoughts on who to offer for Tony?

I am just worried if I give up Williams, LeShoure or VJax its gonna come back and bite me in the ass.
Just curious why you think that? But, if you do feel that way you don't need to move them. It's your team go with your gut feelings. Just not sure why you would think if you let Leshoure go it would hurt you.

You can start 2 RB's all year, and David Wilson is your 3rd off the bench. Your WR depth isn't as good so I can see why you'd be a little worried there because you only have 1 off the bench. That said, if you could swap out Gresham for V Davis, I'd be willing to swap VJ for Boldin quite easily, start Lloyd in your flex, bring Boldin off your bench.

I'm not sure Ryan Williams would be enough to make him part ways with him. Celek and Gonzo will be easier, but they'll also be much closer to Gresham in scoring at the end of the year then Davis will.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yes sir most definately. In the 6 dynasty leagues I'm in he's not available at all. Now he wasn't an early rookie pick or anything, late round stash without much anticipation, but he's on a running team and he's the reason why I do dynasty leagues, so you can stash guys like him for a few years.

Though it does depend on your roster size, mine are around 25-30, but you've got to know there aren't much expectations for this year. Guys like him I just hold as a rookie, and follow their progress in the off-season of year 2. If it looks like he's struggling around then or not making progress I'd cut ties, but for now definately hold him.
A 20 team league, with a 22 man roster.

Who do I drop him for? This is my bench:

Tannehill
Stanzi
Vic Ballard
Taiwan Jones
Chris Rainey
Phillip Tanner
Leonard Hankerson
Dexter McCluster
Cecil Shorts
Jordan Cameron
James Hanna
Greg Zuerlein
Mike Nugent
Broncos
Rams

I currently have waiver requests for Jahvid Best and LaVon Brazill to replace Mike Nugent and Phillip Tanner.

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-31-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I would drop Cecil Shorts for him. 20 team dynasty is brutal, tough sledding so you really have to have a good eye on talent. Hopefully your waiver works for Brazill he should be rostered, I love his outlook in 2013.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would drop Cecil Shorts for him. 20 team dynasty is brutal, tough sledding so you really have to have a good eye on talent. Hopefully your waiver works for Brazill he should be rostered, I love his outlook in 2013.
Really? Shorts is going to be the #3 receiver this year and apparently has a nice chemistry with Gabbert. Wylie is behind the triple B's and then has Jamaal Charles and McCluster getting catches as well. Both are young, so have at least some value in dynasty leagues. I'll trust your judgement, though. I usually make terrible decisions by overthinking every situation eg. dropping Jaqcuizz Rodgers for Bernard Scott a few weeks ago, in another one of my leagues.

RIP themaninblack
Old 08-31-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just curious why you think that? But, if you do feel that way you don't need to move them. It's your team go with your gut feelings. Just not sure why you would think if you let Leshoure go it would hurt you.

You can start 2 RB's all year, and David Wilson is your 3rd off the bench. Your WR depth isn't as good so I can see why you'd be a little worried there because you only have 1 off the bench. That said, if you could swap out Gresham for V Davis, I'd be willing to swap VJ for Boldin quite easily, start Lloyd in your flex, bring Boldin off your bench.

I'm not sure Ryan Williams would be enough to make him part ways with him. Celek and Gonzo will be easier, but they'll also be much closer to Gresham in scoring at the end of the year then Davis will.
That's actually a good suggestion. I am just afraid if Charles or Jackson gets hurt Wilson might not hold up long term.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm in a Yahoo league with some people that drafts tonight (in like 4 hours, so I have some time) and went away for the weekend to visit a friend. The draft app on my laptop was working perfectly before, but now it doesn't connect. I presume it's the internet here and shot an email to the administrator, but I know we've got a lot of smart people on here so I was wondering if anybody had any other ideas that could help me out. Thanks in advance guys.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
So I'm in a Yahoo league with some people that drafts tonight (in like 4 hours, so I have some time) and went away for the weekend to visit a friend. The draft app on my laptop was working perfectly before, but now it doesn't connect. I presume it's the internet here and shot an email to the administrator, but I know we've got a lot of smart people on here so I was wondering if anybody had any other ideas that could help me out. Thanks in advance guys.
Yahoo has been screwing me over this draft season. I've used Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome and each time it's 50/50 on loading. I've had recent luck with Firefox but obviously make sure your Flash Player is updated, cookies and cache are cleared, and try logging off and back on.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Yahoo has been screwing me over this draft season. I've used Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome and each time it's 50/50 on loading. I've had recent luck with Firefox but obviously make sure your Flash Player is updated, cookies and cache are cleared, and try logging off and back on.
Appreciate it the input, I'd rep for it but apparently I rep-ed you too recently. I did all that stuff, think it's the internet here or something. I'm going to see if I can floozy it by remoting into my work desktop, which may actually be working. We shall see.

EDIT: Yup, working now. Weird workaround, but whatever does the trick I guess.

Last edited by derza222 : 08-31-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard PPR league. Would you want to keep Aaron Hernandez, Antonio Gates, Antonio Brown, or Eric Decker? I'm already keeping Julio, Stafford, and Marshall. There's two WR slots, a WR/RB slot, a TE slot, two RB slots, a QB slot, and an offensive player slot.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez. Julio and Marshall are enough for WRs.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Hernandez. Julio and Marshall are enough for WRs.
I agree with this. Not a bad set of keepers, positions you for a RB heavy draft.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Really? Shorts is going to be the #3 receiver this year and apparently has a nice chemistry with Gabbert. Wylie is behind the triple B's and then has Jamaal Charles and McCluster getting catches as well. Both are young, so have at least some value in dynasty leagues. I'll trust your judgement, though. I usually make terrible decisions by overthinking every situation eg. dropping Jaqcuizz Rodgers for Bernard Scott a few weeks ago, in another one of my leagues.

That's true, I didn't know Mike Thomas was moving further down, and even though he's a longshot to be a consistent starter he's only in year 2 and you never know when breakouts happen. I try to be patient with WR's leading up to year 3 then make rash judgement. Can you drop 1 of your kickers? If not Stanzi is buried and couldn't pass Brady Quinn on the depth chart.

Sucks about Quizz though. I really like his dynasty outlook, though I can't seem to trade anything for him at this point in time. His value is soaring.

Quote: