Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-01-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The secondary needs time to gel. The potential is there though.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
The secondary needs time to gel. The potential is there though.
You are very likely correct but ARK on the road ...
dezsucks (Bob) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezbryant View Post
You are very likely correct but ARK on the road ...
Bama beat them in 2010 with 2 first year starters at CB. They had Mallet who is a better QB IMO. I think Tennessee will be the bigger test.
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
Bama beat them in 2010 with 2 first year starters at CB. They had Mallet who is a better QB IMO. I think Tennessee will be the bigger test.
Idk, I think Wilson may run that offense better than Mallet did. He's got himself a healthy Kniles Davis as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am gonna miss Russell Wilson a lot. Granted, I can't put it too much on Danny O'Brien since I think even Pat Shurmur would call the Badgers play calling today a little too conservative.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I am gonna miss Russell Wilson a lot. Granted, I can't put it too much on Danny O'Brien since I think even Pat Shurmur would call the Badgers play calling today a little too conservative.
I saw the final score and assumed that they had some turnovers and then I saw what just looked to be the most conservative gameplan in the world. And that was just off looking at the box score. Let the kid throw it around a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do u feel worse for?

Floyd Mayweather putting $3 million on Michigan to cover or me who put $3 for Savannah State? DAMN U SAVANNAH STATE!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I saw the final score and assumed that they had some turnovers and then I saw what just looked to be the most conservative gameplan in the world. And that was just off looking at the box score. Let the kid throw it around a little more.
Especially against Northern Iowa man. I mean I think he attempted 1 pass over 20 yards and went for a 53 yard TD. It was so frustrating cuz any1 that has just a little knowledge of football would know what was coming next for the Badgers, it was gonna be a run on a running down, on a passing down, it was gonna be a short pass.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully no one is forgetting that John L. Smith is coaching Arkansas now, not Petrino. Obviously Wilson, Kniles & Co. are talented either way, but there is a reason why Petrino got NFL offers and Smith got fired from Michigan State and was the special teams coach for the past two years.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope USC beats the **** out of Oregon
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
I hope USC beats the **** out of Oregon
Me too, but i'd be happy with just a win.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually would really love to see Oregon finally win a national championship. I feel they deserve it, considering how close they were a few seasons ago when Dennis Dixon went down near the end of the season, and then again how close they were versus Cam Newton-led Auburn.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That and Oregon has an interesting approach to everything they do. Crazy uniforms, going for 2 randomly, "blur offense," improving defense...they could certainly do it.

I'm getting a little tired of the Alabamas and Oklahomas of the world always being there. Oregon would be a refreshing change.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys know Oregon was just in the championship game 2 years ago, right?
Old 09-02-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I actually would really love to see Oregon finally win a national championship. I feel they deserve it, considering how close they were a few seasons ago when Dennis Dixon went down near the end of the season, and then again how close they were versus Cam Newton-led Auburn.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 09-02-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Yeah, and that was one of the few years recently where it was legitimately interesting for reasons beyond how bad the BCS is.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was mainly speaking with BeerBaron.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:25 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Texas State is going to be Houston! FRANCHIONE STRIKES AGAIN

Also, I really hope you feel good about hanging 84 on that JV squad, OSU. Classy.
Shows how good Keenum is. Plus, Piland is AWFUL!. He was awful when Keenum got hurt for the year and he still is awful.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:19 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
That and Oregon has an interesting approach to everything they do. Crazy uniforms, going for 2 randomly, "blur offense," improving defense...they could certainly do it.

I'm getting a little tired of the Alabamas and Oklahomas of the world always being there. Oregon would be a refreshing change.
they're just so exciting [Oregon]. Alabama reminds me of the 2000s New England Patriots. Extremely well coached, but EXTREMELY boring.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Florida Season Projection

vs Bowling Green - W
at Texas A&M - L
at Tennessee - L
vs Kentucky - L
vs LSU - L (by at least 6 TD's)
at Vanderbilt - L
vs South Carolina - L
vs Georgia - L
vs Missouri - L
vs LA Lafayette - W
vs Jacksonville St. - W
at Florida St. - L

3-9 (0-8), last in SEC East
- Worst Offense in the SEC
- Neither QB throws for > 1000 yards
- Muschamp gets fired

Last edited by sbh15 : 09-02-2012 at 11:35 AM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Updated Florida Season Projection

vs Bowling Green - W
at Texas A&M - L
at Tennessee - L
vs Kentucky - L
vs LSU - L
at Vanderbilt - L
vs South Carolina - L
vs Georgia - L
vs Missouri - L
vs LA Lafayette - W
vs Jacksonville St. - W
at Florida St. - L

3-9 (0-8), last in SEC East
Muschamp gets fired
That's the best case scenario. Worst case is you get 8 or 9 wins and keep Muschamp around. That guy is terrible.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That's the best case scenario. Worst case is you get 8 or 9 wins and keep Muschamp around. That guy is terrible.
the more I watch this team, the more I believe that. he's done a good job recruiting, but the product we've put on the field is total dogshit. he's also handled this qb contest like a complete ass and has now picked the worse of the two quarterbacks to start

it's the University of ******* Florida. that's one of the best coaching jobs in all of football and the best we could do was Will ******* Muschamp. I am steamed
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's why you don't hire first time head coaches at big programs.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yeah, even though Dooley still has to prove himself this season, I'm glad Muschamp turned Hamilton's offer down. I can't believe how horribly he's handling that offense. I still think Florida wins 6 though.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
it's the University of ******* Florida. that's one of the best coaching jobs in all of football and the best we could do was Will ******* Muschamp. I am steamed
Oh how the tables have turned. I didn't hear 1 person that was a Florida fan say anything remotely close to this at the time of the signing. Everybody was just happy he was pryed away from Texas. Now that he's done bad it's "this is the best we could get???".

I always find that funny, but I didn't hear anything like this at the time. Everyone was excited about it and Muschamp was the next best thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote