Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-01-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still pissed about Hendricks...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
still pissed about Hendricks...
I called it. Shocked he's not on the PS though. Did someone claim him?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disappointed in Petrus. I really thought he was gonna be a very good G for us. But he regressed, and never developed at all in pass protection.

Another developmental OL bites the dust...maybe it's time they start reevaluating this method of building up the front.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Disappointed in Petrus. I really thought he was gonna be a very good G for us. But he regressed, and never developed at all in pass protection.

Another developmental OL bites the dust...maybe it's time they start reevaluating this method of building up the front.
It's really starting to hurt us. The line depth right now is a joke and apparently we put in a couple of claims for OL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen W. II is cut and a free agent. I actually want to kick the tires. He def. is an upgrade over Pascoe.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Kellen W. II is cut and a free agent. I actually want to kick the tires. He def. is an upgrade over Pascoe.
i'm not so sure he is. as an overall talent? sure. but as a blocker and for what we want/need from our TE, I think pascoe is pretty good
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah no thanks on that. Martellus is the athletic TE.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean in madden it would be a good move, but this is real football. Pascoe is a part of this team, and a reliable veteran that will do all he can for the team

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

also anyone else wondering why we dont pick up Joe Martinek for PS?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Not me. He's not good. Never understood it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-02-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Not me. He's not good. Never understood it.
i thought he looked pretty good in very very limited action when he didnt have to block, i think hes just a RB not a FB.

Also Hosley and Wilson changed their numbers. Hosley is 28 and Wilson is 22

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Hokies, woo.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He's definitely more of a RB but he's just not good enough for the NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-02-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's weird Zak, it's like bizarro world. Everyone's talking about jersey joe when he couldn't even start his senior year for us at either position. it's funny.

Bing should be on the team/PS more than Martinek
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it's weird Zak, it's like bizarro world. Everyone's talking about jersey joe when he couldn't even start his senior year for us at either position. it's funny.

Bing should be on the team/PS more than Martinek
Haha I know. I hate to bash the guy but its funny everyone liked him out of all the Rutgers players. Maybe because he's a white RB?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-02-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha I know. I hate to bash the guy but its funny everyone liked him out of all the Rutgers players. Maybe because he's a white RB?
Who needs a white RB when we have a black unicorn?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Who needs a white RB when we have a black unicorn?
Exactly. Clearly the reason he didn't make the team. Martellus and Rivers are both going to have breakout years and we're going to need to re-sign both.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-02-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Also Hosley and Wilson changed their numbers. Hosley is 28 and Wilson is 22
Good thing I never ordered a Wilson jersey lol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i like him bc he played at hopatcong and flipped the coin at one of my highschool games.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm not so sure he is. as an overall talent? sure. but as a blocker and for what we want/need from our TE, I think pascoe is pretty good
Pascoe is serviceable, but KWII is def. more talented and more productive as a pass catcher. I'd take him any day over Pascoe. Let KWII have a earn it or leave contract along with Bennett. Ideally both would be damn good for us.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I have been thinking that our lack of developing project OL mid round is going to come back and hurt us. We had all these guys drafted to one day start and that really means that we were hoping to develop them to some extent. But it has gone wrong big time. We can seem to develop those developmental guys.

Age and injury has degraded our OL. David D and Snee are the last 2 of the 5 guys that were here when our OL was god like. We really need to start developing guys better or stop with the project picks, and see if we can get a first rounder if he is BPA and has positional value as well. If that position strikes a balance then I hope we go for it.

It's almost as if we are slowly bleeding to death, and our developmental guys are gone or aren't progressing fast enough to take over. Petrus was supposed to be a solid guy who Reese compared to Rich S. He said Petrus won't be elite or pro bowl worthy, but he would be a solid starter who could have a long career and compared him to Rich S. LOL. Well once again we missed on that prospect.

We need to pick it the F up! QB in his prime and the OL is degrading in talent and we are too slow to compensate and fill that talent gap. So this issue bothers me.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

What do you guys think of Ihedigbo? he was just released by the patriots, i like him better than stevie brown.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

well DJ Jones failed his physical so we have an open roster spot
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really liked 34 on Wilson, too.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Really liked 34 on Wilson, too.
It's not all about you!

I actually prefer him at 22. Not a big fan of numbers in the 30's.