Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers should win. If we don't, time to temper expectations for the season.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Panthers should win. If we don't, time to temper expectations for the season.
Overreaction. The Panthers season will not be all that dramatically affected by the final score of Sunday's game. If the Panthers lose by double digits, but don't suffer any major injuries, their playoff chances won't have changed much.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I'm interested in seeing how the 49ers new offensive players do Week 1. Completely revamped their WR and RB corps. Added AJ Jenkins, LaMichael James, Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, and Brandon Jacobs. And holdovers like Gore, Kendall Hunter, Anthony Dixon, Kyle Williams, and Crabtree have all improved as a result of added competition, at least according to the beat writers/coaches. Packers weren't a very good D last year so if they're the truth, they should be able to produce on a reasonable level Week 1, at least as a whole group.
I hope Harbaugh has that squad ready. I'd really hate to lay an egg in Lambeau. I feel like we'd have to play a perfect game there just to have a chance. That team only lost two games last season and I'm sure they want to get that bitter test out their mouth. At least a decent amount of the players do. Our offensive line needs to give Smith time that's for sure. Maybe the running game will make things easier.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like Flowers and DJ have a high chance to play against the Falcons. That is the good. Tamba is suspended and Kendrick Lewis is out for the foreseeable future. That is the bad.

I sure hope the Falcons suck against the run!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:33 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It looks like Flowers and DJ have a high chance to play against the Falcons. That is the good. Tamba is suspended and Kendrick Lewis is out for the foreseeable future. That is the bad.

I sure hope the Falcons suck against the run!
Thats actually our strong point on D.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) F you. I was just about to post this.

2) F you, Peyton. LaMarr and company are still pissed off about the playoff game. Should be a great game.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chargers vs raiders.... *shudders*

what a game that'll be

edit: this was my 20,000th post. wow, what a letdown. let's spice it up a bit.

much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 09-03-2012 at 09:38 AM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't want Dallas to lose in typical Dallas fashion, you guys know what I'm talking about...

Start the game on fire, Romo is throwing lasers all over the place, Dez is taking over, Ware is crushing Eli, by halftime the analyst start overreacting about how good we look and that we could win the division. Then at some point in the 3rd quarter stupid **** starts happening like we get 2 offensive holding penalties, and a false start on a 3rd and 1, then on defense we force them to punt 3 times but they get the ball back because of illegal hands to the face and offsides.

Then by the 4th quarter everybody knows it's coming, so the phantom fumbles start, Romo throws an INT on a fade that Dez ran a stop route on, give up the lead, then the last drive we are moving easy as cake to win the game at the end until the ball gets snapped 8 feet over Romo's head where it proceeds to bounce off his feet twice before JPP picks it up and runs it in for a TD.

Pretty sure I covered everything. I hate my team in these types of games. All we do is show we have the talent to win, but the mental make-up to screw everything up in the worst possible way in nationally televised games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have a feeling the Texans are gonna beat the living **** outta the Dolphins this week. Defense has been pretty shaky all preseason.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Have a feeling the Texans are gonna beat the living **** outta the Dolphins this week. Defense has been pretty shaky all preseason.
The Lestar Jean era will begin on sunday. Can't ******* wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I just don't want Dallas to lose in typical Dallas fashion, you guys know what I'm talking about...

Start the game on fire, Romo is throwing lasers all over the place, Dez is taking over, Ware is crushing Eli, by halftime the analyst start overreacting about how good we look and that we could win the division. Then at some point in the 3rd quarter stupid **** starts happening like we get 2 offensive holding penalties, and a false start on a 3rd and 1, then on defense we force them to punt 3 times but they get the ball back because of illegal hands to the face and offsides.

Then by the 4th quarter everybody knows it's coming, so the phantom fumbles start, Romo throws an INT on a fade that Dez ran a stop route on, give up the lead, then the last drive we are moving easy as cake to win the game at the end until the ball gets snapped 8 feet over Romo's head where it proceeds to bounce off his feet twice before JPP picks it up and runs it in for a TD.

Pretty sure I covered everything. I hate my team in these types of games. All we do is show we have the talent to win, but the mental make-up to screw everything up in the worst possible way in nationally televised games.
This gave me an erection.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really, and I mean really hope our offensive line has made improvements in practice since seeing the Eagles front 4 in the third preaseason game. If it's anything like that, it's going to be a ******* long three hours.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Thats actually our strong point on D.
Well ****!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys are due vs us though. Thats what scares me. I think we're like 8-2 vs the Cowboys since 07.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
We should be able to dominate the Colts. SHOULD. Like I said, this Bears team, when playing their best, can beat anyone in the league.

Likewise, they can turn around and lose to anyone too...Just for this one game, I hope like hell Luck plays like a rookie.
I think the Bears will kick the crap out of the Colts. I expect Luck to be harassed all day, our OL might actually be worse than yours. A few things I'll watch:

- How will Luck handle a highly competent and fast NFL defense? I could see a ton of turnovers this game.

- How does Anthony Castonzo hold up vs. Peppers? Or will Peppers even line up on that side? Some games he looks like he'll be a top 5 LT, some games not so much.

- How will Freeney do in a real game as an OLB in a 3-4? I expect he'll play hand-down a lot. There is a prevailing thought here in Indy (I don't agree yet) that he can't make the switch to 3-4 OLB and will play poorly this year. The Bears OL is a nice test to gauge how he might do.

- Can the Colts run the ball? I'm gonna guess no.

- Can the Colts generate an overall pass rush on Cutler and force some mistakes? That is one of the reasons Pagano was hired. We've had the same boring-ass defense for a decade so seeing the organized chaos will be difficult to follow at first.

I definitely don't expect to win but I hope we at least make it interesting.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go 49ers!!! Let's go and shock the league and beat them Packers!! Let's go team
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

It isn't going to be any worse than you guys last season opener. That was a ******* meltdown and a half against the Jets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want us to come out Wed. and just own the cowboys. From the start to the finish, and just keep knocking them around. But I will be watching if dumb dumb rushes 3 and drops 8, while Romo sits in the pocket for 23198291 years. If that happens I will flip out. Let's just start piling on points and never stop. It would be nice if the DL dominates their OL.

For once I'd like an easy win if that's possible. And to top it off another face that Jerry Jones can make when he gets all sad.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to the Patriots/Titans game. I was a big fan of Jake Locker as a prospect (he was my top-rated quarterback that year), so that should be interesting to see.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It isn't going to be any worse than you guys last season opener. That was a ******* meltdown and a half against the Jets.
That's why I said 'typical Dallas fashion'. They all resemble the Jets game in some shape, form or fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I hope Harbaugh has that squad ready. I'd really hate to lay an egg in Lambeau. I feel like we'd have to play a perfect game there just to have a chance. That team only lost two games last season and I'm sure they want to get that bitter test out their mouth. At least a decent amount of the players do. Our offensive line needs to give Smith time that's for sure. Maybe the running game will make things easier.
I'm worried about our defense for two reasons. We won't have our vocal leader out there from last year in Bishop, which means moe AJ Hawk. Bishop can fire the guys up in the huddle but also make that hit that gets the adrenaline going again.

And our young starters. Sure, they've played meaningful games in thei lives before but Nick Perry doesn't know what it's like coming into this season with the way te last one ended, Worthy doesn't, Hayward doesn't. I hope the adrenaline and anticipation of their first NFL game gives them the same edge our veterans will have. The 49ers combine physical with finesse so while we want to be amped up in front of the home crowd, we can't have any mental lapses. The good thing is that we aren't going into the game with unrealistic expectations for the young guys. They aren't replacing all pros. They just have to play their game and any production is welcomed after last year.

And I'll personally make sure James Jones never sees the field again if he pulls some ****. God, I hate him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I just want us to come out Wed. and just own the cowboys. From the start to the finish, and just keep knocking them around. But I will be watching if dumb dumb rushes 3 and drops 8, while Romo sits in the pocket for 23198291 years. If that happens I will flip out. Let's just start piling on points and never stop. It would be nice if the DL dominates their OL.

For once I'd like an easy win if that's possible. And to top it off another face that Jerry Jones can make when he gets all sad.
We're giants fans n the giants never have easy wins.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
We're giants fans n the giants never have easy wins.
I know, new season, new thing now? Hopefully, Fewell can get his side of the ball good to go. The cowboys could very well win the game, but I don't fear them like I did when parcells coached them. It seems like they got progressively worse. Parcells, to Tubby, to now Garrett, who I actually like a lot. But I just don't worry about them.

Now I know Couglin wouldn't take them lightly and that's good. But I think we can match up well against them. We just can't have Fewell play his rush 3 drop 8, and leave a WR wide open. Every game that happened. He needs to fix his side of the ball and if that can happen I expect good things this year.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top three games for me -

49ers at Packers

Obviously, being a 49ers fan, this is a HUGE game for us. 49ers can make a huge statement by showing everyone that last season wasnt a fluke. I do think that we can win this game but its an even matchup. I'm most looking forward to Moss' return to GB. If Moss is motivated and the OL gives Smith time to throw accurate passes, I can definitely see Moss making a statement and crushing the Packers secondary himself. His skill and talent is still there. Its just a question of "is he motivated and focused"? If we lose, I hope that its at least within single digits and not a blow out.

Bengals at Ravens

Must admit that I like both the bengals and Ravens. Love Rice and defensive guys like Reed, Lewis, Suggs (I know he's injured) and Ngata. Bengals wise, Green is smaller version of Calvin Johnson. Guy is going to be awesome once he gets more experience. Dalton is pretty good too. If Dalton and Green can repeat what they did as rookies, Bengals will make the NFC North a three team race again. Either way, looking forward to this game on MNF.

Cowboys at Giants

Yeah, im a 49ers fan but im cheering for the Cowboys. Still think the 49ers were screwed with that Bradshaw fumble in the NFCCG. And im sick of the Giants especially since I live in NY. Giants remind me of the Cowboys in which both have a lot of talent but dont play up to it. The difference is the head coach. Coughlin is hated every year by Giants fans and media but if it wasnt for him, the Giants wouldnt have won the SB twice in the last four years. If the middle of the Cowboys OL plays well, Cowboys have a chance to win but at the same time, they always seem to choke in these type of games. They easily have the talent but need to overcome the mental mistakes that cause them to lose these guys on a yearly basis.

I'll watch the Steelers at Broncos game just because Manning is playing for the first time in over a year and a half in a game that means something. Since I hate the Steelers, im cheering for the Broncos but either way, just hope that its a good game and Manning bounces back. I dont really care about any of the early games but I will probably watch the Colts at Bears game just to see how Luck plays and if the Bears can make the NFC North a three team race.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

That's the defensive side of the ball that does that. If a good DC can get that side of the ball going all regular season long we will be great. Injuries and DC is our critical factor going into almost every year.