Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Agree completely. Pacing is too accelerated this season for a show that already doesn't wait around as things develop slowly.

If I had time, I'd love to go back and re-watch all of Breaking Bad again before the final 8 episodes.
You have a year. At a pace of just a few episodes a week you would easily make it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
You have a year. At a pace of just a few episodes a week you would easily make it.
Won't have the time unless I drop the 6-7 shows I watch regularly through the television season.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luckily I was hanging with a girl this summer who had just started watching BB, so I got to hang out with her and rewatch every episode until this season started, two birds one stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Luckily I was hanging with a girl this summer who had just started watching BB, so I got to hang out with her and rewatch every episode until this season started, two birds one stone.
That is a good deal. I take a lot of joy from convincing people to watch Breaking Bad and then having them become obsessed with it like me.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching it with someone that hasn't seen it is awesome. They just have no idea what the hell they are in for.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, so many episodes were just way too much fun seeing her and other people tweak out at, knowing the whole time what was about to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has this been posted? I laughed.

Old 09-03-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Watch one episode a week until it comes back. You have plenty of time.
Quote:
Oh you beautiful, sophisticated, new-born babies. Clearly the best way to approach re-watching the show is to watch all the episodes in a 2-3 week span. Marathon Mode is always the best option.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first two seasons in a weekend a couple of weeks ago.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Oh you beautiful, sophisticated, new-born babies. Clearly the best way is to approach re-watching the show is to watch all the episodes in a 2-3 week span. Marathon Mode is always the best option.
That's actually what I did for seasons one through four, caught up on the show a few days after the season five premier. Marathon watching is awesome, but at the same time watching it spread out allows more time to analyze and absorb things that are happening.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 09-03-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's actually what I did for seasons one through four, caught up on the show a few days after the season five premier. Marathon watching is awesome, but at the same time watching it spread out allows more time to analyze and absorb things that are happening.
I was talking about this with Sir Comahan today. It is nice to have the time to soak-in, ponder, predict, etc. on a week to week basis. But getting totally immersed in a series for a span of a couple weeks where all you think about is the story in the characters is the most enjoyable way (for me) to watch a series. I think that's why people still enjoy book series a lot of times a lot more than a good TV series. They go all-in on the books and spend hours a day entrenched in this book opposed to reading a chapter of the books an hour a day, once a week.

Last edited by TACKLE : 09-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Oh you beautiful, sophisticated, new-born babies. Clearly the best way to approach re-watching the show is to watch all the episodes in a 2-3 week span. Marathon Mode is always the best option.
I watched The Wire in 2 weeks while working 38 hours a week during the holidays a few years ago. SKILLS BABY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might watch Breaking Bad from the beginning again. Damn you to hell Corey. I guess The Shield is first. I HATE YOU SOMETIMES!

Not really though. <3

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I watched the epi and I totally loved it but in what way does the book tie Walter into anything? I know his and Gabe's initials are on there but that doesn't really implicate him at all, at least from the DEA's perspective. Yea Hank comprehends it but that doesn't mean he has anything that will actually stick in the court of law. Unless that book was somehow at Gabe's apartment and he saw it before it was given to Walt it really holds no significance other than Hank deducing WW to mean Walter White and GB to mean Gale Boetticher. Just sayin'

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Ok, I watched the epi and I totally loved it but in what way does the book tie Walter into anything? I know his and Gabe's initials are on there but that doesn't really implicate him at all, at least from the DEA's perspective. Yea Hank comprehends it but that doesn't mean he has anything that will actually stick in the court of law. Unless that book was somehow at Gabe's apartment and he saw it before it was given to Walt it really holds no significance other than Hank deducing WW to mean Walter White and GB to mean Gale Boetticher. Just sayin'
Walt would not be convicted of anything from that book alone. Hank will have to secretly accumulate more information in order to get anywhere. That being said, it is a starting point, Hank is no longer directionless. Obviously Hank remembers the connection, and he would be able to do handwriting analysis to confirm. Walt apparently quitting right as Hank finds this will complicate things, but its seems inevitable that the DEA will catch him should he live long enough. That scene was saw at the beginning of the season may be him on the run from the law.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's what I figured but it just seems like it gives Walt a clear way out if Hank sort of presents him with his knowledge of that book. You figure he won't but at the same time you would think Walt would get wind of this in some way, giving him that opportunity to skip town and all.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Hank knows Gabe cooked meth. He had the entire recipe in a notebook. Hank doesn't have anything against Walter yet, but this is just the start of it. If he's going to bring anyone to court, he's going to need more than a book with a couple initials on it.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because Walt said he's out doesn't exactly mean he's done with everything. He's probably just going to act like Gus, and just control the business without having to actually cook.

Last edited by Docta : 09-04-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many great scenes this week. I loved the opening scene, Walt and Jesse, Walt and Hank, and obviously the prison scene. Walt and Lydias scene was awesome. Sky talking about the money and Walts reaction made for a great scene too. What an episode. Really got us started with Walt and Hank really going against each other. Can't believe we have to wait until next summer.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 09-04-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok it's bugging me. It's Gale not Gabe.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy any of it at all, but some internets are suggesting that the book was a gift to Walt from Gretchen. The 'B' in the initial meaning 'Black', english for her last name 'Schwartz'.

Biggest hole in that theory is that the book and the tribute to 'W.W' were also made in Gale's lab book.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't buy any of it at all, but some internets are suggesting that the book was a gift to Walt from Gretchen. The 'B' in the initial meaning 'Black', english for her last name 'Schwartz'.

Biggest hole in that theory is that the book and the tribute to 'W.W' were also made in Gale's lab book.
Whoever genuinely believes that theory is an idiot. First, just from the replay of the scene between Hank and Walt about 'W.W.,' we know who exactly who 'G.B.' is. Second, what reason at all would there be for her to initial for Black instead of Schwartz? Who does that with their own name with a simple gift? Her name is Schwartz, she would initial G.S. plain and simple. Honestly one of the dumbest theories I have heard.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 09-04-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoever genuinely believes that theory is an idiot. First, just from the replay of the scene between Hank and Walt about 'W.W.,' we know who exactly who 'G.B.' is. Second, what reason at all would there be for her to initial for Black instead of Schwartz? Who does that with their own name with a simple gift? Her name is Schwartz, she would initial G.S. plain and simple. Honestly one of the dumbest theories I have heard.
This is not my theory nor do i believe it, let me reiterate that, just keeping the conversation moving.

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingbad/...itten_by_gale/

Quote:
I commented about this elsewhere, when I recently had a HOLY **** moment. In the final scene, Hank reads an inscription written in Walter's copy of a Whitman book. Hank has almost certainly figured out that Walt was associated with Gale & Fring. However, I don't think that the inscription was written by Gale. In season 3, episode 6, Walt meets Gale for the first time. At the end of their first cook, Gale recites a Whitman poem at Walter's insistence. Only a couple of scenes later, Walter is seen reading THE VERY SAME BOOK we saw last night, while sitting in his new condo.

This is what I think: Gale did not give Walter that book. Gretchen Schwartz, Walter's ex-lover and business partner, gave Walter that book when they used to work together. The note is signed "G.B." because Schwartz is German for Black, and the name of their product, Gray Matter, was conceived as the combination of White and Black/Schwartz.

Edit: I like the discussion this has generated. I just rewatched episodes 307 and 308 too. In 307 Walter has already decided he doesn't want to work with Gale any more. I think this adds further credence to the unlikelihood that Gale gave Walter the book. On screen, the two only had a single positive cook in the lab, and it was on their first day together. This by no means seals the deal, but I do think it's interesting.

Edit 2: One thing about the theory that I like, that I've been uncovering today as I went back and watched some old episodes, is that we never learned why Walter left Gray Matter. From the Breaking Bad Wiki: "For reasons not yet explained, Walter suddenly left Gretchen during a vacation with her family, leaving her and his research behind...". (This was revealed in episode 206, "Peekaboo" for those interested in rewatching.) The subject of Gretchen and Elliot hasn't been touched in nearly 3 full seasons, except suddenly in season 5 when Walter told Jesse about Gray Matter as part of the justification for why he is in the "empire business." While I agree that the rest of the season is ultimately centered on Hank vs. Walt, I'd like to believe they won't close out the series without explaining what I believe to be a very important part of Walter's character development.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Dangerwood
Rookie

Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.Dangerwood is so money.

It's over for Hank. I don't think Walt is going to kill him or anything, but I think he is going to kill himself. Here for the past 2 years he has been chasing the great Heisenberg, and the whole time it's been his brother-in-law. Now he knows who Heisenberg is, but he really has no physical evidence to prove it is Walt. All he has is a bunch of solid conclusions, but that won't stand in any court. Also, all his medical bills were payed for with drug money. I don't think Hank can live with all this, and no matter how much I hate to say it because I like Hank, but I think he is going to kill himself.
Dangerwood is offline   Reply With Quote