Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington

Offseason Losses:
WR Jabar Gaffney,
WR Donte' Stallworth,
DE/DT Kedric Golston,
OLB Rocky McIntosh,
SS LaRon Landry,
FS O.J. Atogwe.

Veteran Additions:
WR Pierre Garcon,
WR Josh Morgan,
ILB Jonathan Goff,
CB Cedric Griffin,
S Tanard Jackson,
S Brandon Meriweather,
K Neil Rackers.

The Skins have made a ton of moves getting rid of both starting safeties in exchange for Brandon Merriwether and Tanard Jackson who is currently suspended also bolstering the WR position with the addition of Garcon and Morgan to add to second year Leonard Hankerson it shows that the Redskins are finally going in the right direction.

Draft Picks:
QB Robert Griffin, QB Baylor
There is a reason why Mike Shanahan traded up and spent a ton of picks to get RG3. He has an NFL arm, not Matt Stafford arm but pretty close. He is reasonably accurate and can pull the ball down and run it. It should be no surprise that he is holding the ball a little long
in training camp he did so at Baylor as well.

G Josh LeRibeus, G SMU
LeRibeus is a strong, athletic guard from SMU who is a rather high character type guy. With that said he he also has trouble blocking in space. I'll say that he wasn't really a guy on most people's radar in round 3 but could eventually become a starter for the skins.

QB Kirk Cousins, QB Michigan State
There are no two QB's more different in this NFL draft than Kirk Cousins and RGIII. Cousins is a pocket passer from a pro style offense he has an average arm but enough to make most of the throws. A team leader and a smart player he should have been taken a round or two earlier great pick by them.

ILB Keenan Robinson. OLB Texas
Robinson is a player that plays faster than he times. I wonder if they will play him on the inside or outside? He has the tools to do both eventually but should start the first couple of seasons as a backup.

Adam Gettis G Iowa
Gettis comes from a program that is renound for developing NFL Offensive Linemen he is under sized which really fits in the Shanahan Wheelhouse he has nice footwork and can move well in space so he can block on the pull and in the second level.

Alfred Morris RB Florida Atlantic
Played fullback at the senior bowl and could do so on the skins. Big physical inside the tackles runner who can block and catch in the passing game. Ball security is an issue but I doubt he sees the ball very much from the fullback position.

Tom Compton T South Dakota
Compton is everything you look for in a LT physically and was an all American at South Dakota and a four year starter but he still needs to work on the technique of playing the position otherwise he’ll have real trouble with speed rushers at the next level.

Richard Crawford DB SMU
Not gonna lie I know nothing about him.

Jordan Berstine CB Iowa
Berstine is a physical type S from Iowa. He should be a monster on the special teams and has the ability to maybe be the primary backup at the safety position if he gets a roster spot. The guy has some good tackling ability if he doesn’t miss the play.

Washington at New Orleans
Washington at St. Louis
Cincinnati at Washington
Washington at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at Washington
Minnesota at Washington
Washington at N.Y. Giants
Washington at Pittsburgh
Carolina at Washington
Philadelphia at Washington
Washington at Dallas
N.Y. Giants at Washington
Baltimore at Washington
Washington at Cleveland
Washington at Philadelphia
Dallas at Washington

High end 10-6
Low End 6-10
Prediction 7-9, 8-8

I find it hard to believe that the difference between Rex Grossman and RGIII is only going to be one more win. But that is how it seems to be. The Redskins have a very under rated D but as long as Jackson is suspended there will be a hole in the deep 3rd. The offense should see a huge gain as they finally have a QB they can count on in RGIII who should be better than Grossman from jump street. The one question I have is in the interior offensive line. The Giants now have two very big DTs in Rodgers and Austin who will be able to man handle them in the interior. But just like every other team in this division the tale of the season is going to come and go with their divisional record. If they can split with those other three teams then they can get close to their potential playoff birth but I just don’t see that happening. The funny thing is if the Skins were in the NFC West they could possibly be in the hunt for that division but I think that the Skins are just one more year off.

For the Future? The future is bright for the Redskins now that they finally have a franchise signal caller and a budding offense to give some cushion to that strong defense. People may be calling for Shanahan’s job at the end of the season but I’d suggest that they give it two more years and they will be rewarded with a long term playoff team. IF RGIII pans out they won’t be picking in the top 10 again for a very long time.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NY Giants

Offseason Losses:
RB Brandon Jacobs
WR Mario Manningham
TE Jake Ballard,
OT Kareem McKenzie,
DE Dave Tollefson,
ILB Jonathan Goff,
CB Aaron Ross,
S Deon Grant.

Veteran Additions:
TE Martellus Bennett
NT Shaun Rogers
OLB Keith Rivers
CB Antwaun Molden
CB Dante Hughes.

The Giants lost a few menial pieces but nobody too important I think it is finally time that Ramses Barden takes over that #3 WR spot based off from what I’ve seen thus far in camp and pre season but Ruben Randel could also do some real damage at that spot a year from now. Mark Herzlich seems to have made a great UDFA pick up and allowed Goff to be expendable which is fantastic on top of that they picked up Keith Rivers meaning they finally got a very solid LBer corps. People may be concerned about the loss of Jacobs as the power runner but let’s be honest Jacobs hasn’t been a power runner for years. Martellus Bennett has also been looking impressive during camp lets see if that transfers to the regular season if his play matches his mouth he will be in for one hell of a sesaon.

Draft Picks

David Wilson RB Va Tech
Wilson is a very impressive cut back runner from Va. Tech he’s shifty and elusive but also has the ability to run between the tackles when needed. Let us not also forget the speed that he brings to the game either the guy can do it all. There were rumors that they really wanted Doug Martin form Boise State but this is a good consolation prize. Giants fans have been waxing nostalgic about Tiki Barber recently David Wilson will make you say Tiki who?

Rueben Randle WR LSU
Randle was another WR I thought could really break into the late first/early 2nd round I really didn’t think he would fall past Houston in round 2 so this is great value for the Giants for the last pick in round 2. Randle is going to be the heir apparent for Mario Manningham for that #3 WR spot likely starting next season as he battles Ramses Barden for that spot. Randle has good hands and size for the position he runs routes well and can play physically when he needs to. He isn’t a deep threat but that wouldn’t be his role in this offense anyway.

Jayron Hosley CB Va Tech
Hosley is a speedy corner who can also play bump and run. He has quick feet and real football speed he covers the receiver well and really gets on the receiver after he cuts. He also has some kick return ability on top of that he could be the nickel corner starting out but could break the starting lineup. What makes this pick better is the injuries to Thomas and Amukamara to start the season Hosley is going to be thrown into the fire early.

Adrien Robinson TE Cincinatti
Robinson is a workout warrior at the TE position long arms good speed but shouldn’t see the field much this season. But he has high upside that could eventually become a starter once he gets the hang of the position.

Brandon Mosley OT Auburn
Much like Brewer last season Mosley is a high upside raw OT prospect from Auburn who is much more comfortable as the RT. But once again he is a player who is going to have to get significantly better if he ever wants to be a starter in the NFL which does make one nervous about the depth on the Giants tackle positions.

Matt McCants T UAB
McCants us a larger tackle that really looks the part at 6‘5 309 and 35“ arms he also has good feet for the position but his current problem is that he has real trouble with bull rushers he also needs help in run blocking but he is much less of a project than Mosley who was taken earlier but also not as much upside.

Markus Kuhn DT NC State
Kuhn is a guy who only has one year of starting experience at NC state which is really not enough to make an impact any time soon. He’s strong with long arms and can take on double teams but he isn’t much more than a practice squad player considering the great depth at the DT position for the Giants.

Dallas at N.Y. Giants
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at Carolina
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia
Cleveland at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at San Francisco
Washington at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at Dallas
Pittsburgh at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at Cincinnati
Green Bay at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at Washington
New Orleans at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
N.Y. Giants at Baltimore
Philadelphia at N.Y. Giants

Low end 6-10
high end 11-5
Prediction 8-8, 9-7

This is by far the largest range between high end and low end this year. The Giants have the talent to beat every team on their schedule. But nearly every team on their schedule also has the talent to beat the Giants. The Giants play all three teams they had to beat in able to get themselves to the super bowl last year. Also remember last year when we looked at the back half of the giant’s schedule and said “Holy crap!”? Yeah? Well this year is actually harder. They play seven of last season’s playoff teams. But the Giants do have a tendency to play up (and down) to their competition so this will be a very interesting season for them.

For the future? The Giants are fine for the future all of their star players are not even close to retirement so that isn’t an issue and the positions of DE, LB, RB, and WR are all very deep after this down year they will have a much easier schedule and will be back into the playoffs and winning the division.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 09-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job on the Giants, and I agree with you on most of your points. I can't see us having a losing record though, but I can easily see a 8-8/9-7 season if we don't maximize our potential.

And for the record, Marcus Kuhn made the roster after a great training camp, and is actually expected to contribute this season!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
DT John Hughes,
I really donít get this pick. I donít even think he was draftable let alone taking him in the third round. His abilities were easily overshadowed by teammate Derek Wolfe and didnít stand out at all. If he even makes the team he will be nothing better than a backup. Lets put it this way he isnít even the best DT that the browns drafted this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
CB Trevin Wade
Wade is a special teamer because while he has good instincts he is on the short end of the CB spectrum (5Ď10) and isnít fast. He also has small hands and small arms which doesnít help him much at all.
I don't like it, but I have to agree with a lot of the comments you made about the Browns.

I do feel obligated to point out that both Hughes and Wade have impressed so far. Obviously the real test will come once they play in regular season games.

Hughes did beat out both Winn and Scott Paxson, which isn't saying much, but he must have shown something and it undoubtedly makes him the "best DT that the Browns drafted this year."

Wade, has looked really good, quick and instinctual, covering the slot. He looks like he could turn into a nice nickle back down the road.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's good on the Giants. It will come down to two things: Injuries and defensive coordinator.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm trying to get some picks done before the year and I started with the Giants. I have them in the 8-8, 10-6 area. I thought about their 12-4 2008 season when they had a little post SB swagger, but that schedule was ridiculously easy for a SB champ and their team was a little deeper with fewer holes. I don't see how they're going to drastically improve like that again.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to get some picks done before the year and I started with the Giants. I have them in the 8-8, 10-6 area. I thought about their 12-4 2008 season when they had a little post SB swagger, but that schedule was ridiculously easy for a SB champ and their team was a little deeper with fewer holes. I don't see how they're going to drastically improve like that again.
If our DC carries his weight, and no one or two positions get killed by injuries than I don't see why we can't. We have the talent to be that good. But it depends on the defense carrying their weight in the regular season, and who can stay off IR.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants schedule is truly ridiculous though, the only teams outside the division with losing records are the Panthers, Bucs, and Browns, and non are pushovers.

God damn AFC North and NFC South.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Dallas Cowboys

Low End 7-9
High end 10-6
Prediction 9-7

I needed to get the record done before the game tonight ;)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-08-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chicago Bears

Offseason Losses:
RB Marion Barber,
DT Amobi Okoye,
DT Anthony Adams,
CB Corey Graham,
S Brandon Meriweather.

Veteran Additions:
QB Jason Campbell,
RB Michael Bush,
WR Brandon Marshall,
G Chilo Rachal,
OLB Geno Hayes,
KR Eric Weems.

Off Season Thoughts: The Bears did good this off season The only person they should miss from last season is Okoye who was really doing good work for that defense. They also really helped the QB situation with picking up Jason Campbell who really should be starting for the Raiders still Not to mention the pick up of Brandon Marshall which is huge it would have worked well with Martz’s offense but I’m sure that Tice’s vertical style will also work with Marshall either way huge improvement in the WR corps and back up RB positions.

Draft Picks:
DE Shea McClellin, Boise State
McClellin was one of the late risers in the draft process that really took advantage of the off season process to get himself taken in the first round he has a great motor and no injury concerns he has a great repotoire of pass rushing move and can even drop into coverage if needed. He has had problems with power blocking OTs in the run game.

WR Alshon Jeffery,
Alshon Jeffery is a player who has the talent to be the best WR in this draft with great hands and good body control. Weight fluctuations are a huge problem for him and could just as easily eat himself out of the league ala Mike Williams. But if he doesn’t the bears got a real steal in round 2.

S Brandon Hardin, Oregon State
Hardin was a corner at Oregon state but will have to convert to safety at the next level he has great hight and weight for that position and has an ability to really lay the lumber he will be able to play in the box well but I just don’t see him making the start this season. Still will do well on special teams.

TE Evan Rodriguez
Played TE and FB atTemple but will likely be only a fullback for the Bears he is a nasty blocker who can catch out of the backfield and also run a nice seam rout if called upon. I also have seen him split out in the slot as a WR. This kid is very versatile and a good addition for the bears.

Isaiah Frey CB Nevada
Second team All WAC CB. Fray has good height for a CB decent speed and is equally good at both zone and man up coverage. He is very weak at press and bump and run coverage.

Greg mcCoy CB TCU McCoy is a return specialist more than anything so I’m really fighting to see what exactly his role on this team is going to be considering the lessening of what Devin Hester will be doing in the offense. But he could be a kick return specialist I guess.

1 IND @ CHI
2 CHI @ GB
3 STL @ CHI
4 CHI @ DAL
5 CHI @ JAC
6 Bye
7 DET @ CHI
8 CAR @ CHI
9 CHI @ TEN
10 HOU @ CHI
11 CHI @ SF
12 MIN @ CHI
13 SEA @ CHI
14 CHI @ MIN
15 GB @ CHI
16 CHI @ ARI
17 CHI @ DET

Predicted record:
12-4
High end
14-2
Low end
9-6

The bears are going to be a good team this year if the y stay healthy. They have depth, and some real talent. I expect them to go deep in the playoffs but will Forte be as productive as he was under Martz? That’s a big question to me. But they could very well be the #1 seed by time it is all said and done.
For the future? The bear’s window is closing many of their impact players on D are starting to get over the hill that is somehting they are going to have to address sooner rather than later.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Detroit Lions

Offseason Losses:
QB Drew Stanton,
OLB Bobby Carpenter,
CB Eric Wright,
S Chris Harris

Veteran Additions:
CB Jacob Lacey,
SS Sean Jones.

Not much here for the Lions they spent most of their free agency keeping their own players which is good for them since they are a good young team. Lacy is an upgrade over Wright specially when you consider how much he was getting paid.

Early Draft Picks:
OT Riley Reiff
Reiff was a steal for the Lions late in the first round he has great size and instincts but also great feet and also technically sound. He comes from a program that really churns out NFL caliber OTs.

WR Ryan Broyles,
Broyles has the ability to be the fourth best WR in this draft class he is an explosive athlete who will likely play the slot as early as next season. He was very productive in Oklahoma but injury concerns really hurt his stock. He also has some success as a returner.

CB Dwight Bentley, Louisianna Lafiette
Athletic corner with great speed, quickness and agility he has excellent instincts and can break on the ball quickly. Big play ball hawk that has already proven himself as cover corner who can also play zone. He won’t lay the lumber but can tackle OK. Good at press coverage for his size.

DE/OLB Ronnell Lewis.
Lewis is a guy who loves the game of football he is willing and able to play in any faction of the game. He has an explosive first step and can really play either DE or OLB in the 4-3 It will be difficult due to the depth that the Lions have at the DE position for Lewis to find a spot on this roster but he will be a pleasent surprise for some team out there.

Tahir Whitehead OLB Temple
Whitehead has already taken the #2 WLB position in Detroit and Gunther Cunningham has already started singing his praises. He isn’t anything amazing at any aspect of the game much more of a jack of all trades type that can rush the passer at times.

Chris Greenwood CB Albion
Chris Greenwood was one of Josh Buchannon’ top 10 small school prospects in this years draft Greenwood is a very athletic cover corner from Albion College on top of that speed he also has the height to work against taller wide receivers. He won’t see the field early but in a year or two he should be across from Dwight Bentley as a starting CB.

Jonte Green DB New Mexico State

Travis Lewis OLB Oklahoma

1 STL @ DET
2 DET @ SF
3 DET @ TEN
4 MIN @ DET
5 Bye
6 DET @ PHI
7 DET @ CHI
8 SEA @ DET
9 DET @ JAC
10 DET @ MIN
11 GB @ DET
12 HOU @ DET
13 IND @ DET
14 DET @ GB
15 DET @ ARI
16 ATL @ DET
17 CHI @ DET

High end 11-5
Low end 8-8
Prediction 10-6

The Lion’s secondary is still a major issue and the O-Line could be better in spite of the fact that it did really well last season. But with that said the Lions should do better in the running game assuming that Leshour stays healthy. That will take some pressure off form Stafford and the WRs but still expect a 65 35 Pass to run ratio.
For the future? All of the Lion’s best players are well under 30 years old and after Backus retires Reiff should be able to slide right into that position they will continue to grow the question is what will the packers do?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Greenbay Packers

Offseason Losses:
QB Matt Flynn,
RB Ryan Grant,
OT Chad Clifton,
C Scott Wells,
NT Howard Green,
S Nick Collins.

Veteran Additions:
C Jeff Saturday,
DE/DT Phillip Merling,
DE/DT Tony Hargrove.

The Pack lost a few o-linemen and didn’t replace them that is very concerning to me. Jeff Saturday is great and all but is over the hill and undersized. Who is taking Clifton’s spot? Yes losing Flynn isn’t great but was a good backup to Green Bay not a great loss there though. But they have really bolstered the front three. which should help against the run.

Draft Picks:
DE/OLB Nick Perry,
Perry is a great pass rusher but I wonder what he will do in coverage early reports are that he is servicable at it. He will likely be used primarily as a pass rusher across from Clay Mathews.

DE/DT Jerel Worthy,
The rich truly get richer with Jerel Worthy out of Michigan State. A real powerful 3-4 DE prospect who can not only anchor and stop the run but also can pass rush as well this kid is what I call the definition of a 3-4 DE.

CB Casey Hayward, Vandy
Good size for a corner and plays bigger than he is he is good at the press coverage but can’t run step for step with a faster wide receiver. Incidently he held Alshon Jeffery to only two catches in his game against SC.

DE/DT Mike Daniels Iowa State
Depth pick for the 3-4 DE position. A great athlete who is tough to block and could be utilized on passing downs. Very Explosive but isn’t a 3 down player.

S Jerron McMillian,
McMillian is a developmental S prospect who will see reps at special teams if he makes the roster he is a physical type safety who reacts well and can come up in run support his problem lies in the pass protection he has problems transitioning and needs to adjust to the jump in competition.

ILB Terrell Manning.

1 Sep 09 SF @ GB Lambeau Field 4:25 PM Tickets FOX 714
2 Sep 13 CHI @ GB Lambeau Field 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN
3 Sep 24 GB @ SEA CenturyLink Field 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN
4 Sep 30 NO @ GB Lambeau Field 4:25 PM Tickets FOX 714
5 Oct 07 GB @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 704
6 Oct 14 GB @ HOU Reliant Stadium 8:20 PM Tickets NBC
7 Oct 21 GB @ STL Edward Jones Dome 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 707
8 Oct 28 JAC @ GB Lambeau Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS 709
9 Nov 04 ARI @ GB Lambeau Field 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 704
10 Bye
11 Nov 18 GB @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 706
12 Nov 25 GB @ NYG MetLife Stadium 8:20 PM Tickets NBC
13 Dec 02 MIN @ GB Lambeau Field 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 705
14 Dec 09 DET @ GB Lambeau Field 8:20 PM Tickets NBC
15 Dec 16 GB @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 705
16 Dec 23 TEN @ GB Lambeau Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS 710
17 Dec 30 GB @ MIN Mall of America Field 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 706

High end 12-4
Low end 10-6
Prediction 11-5

The Packers are a team that is likely a playoff team they are a team that will be good for a long time but the secondary is an issue how long can Woodson stay that good? Eventually he is going to take a step back they need to get his heir apparent I don’t think he is on the roster right now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: