Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now all we need to do is get Netflix to back a reboot of Firefly. Then all would be well in the universe.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fans of the original TMNT have reason to scream "Cowabunga!" Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series on DVD November 13, 2012. This massive 23-disc box set will include all 193 episodes from the original 1987 classic series. The set will also feature a radical replica of the turtle van. Check it out:

Each episode will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, with 2.0 Dolby Digital audio. The set will also include over three hours of bonus features, ported over from previous Turtles box sets.

Suggested retail for this complete series collection is set at $99.98. Amazon's current pre-order price is $69.99 -- not bad considering you get 23 discs and over 73 hours of content. If nothing else, this set should make The Angry Video Game Nerd very happy.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/09/04...-series-on-dvd
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how it holds up

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I wonder how it holds up

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus The Burn is awesome.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to own that.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Hunter outsmarted BOTH Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke. I love it.

Covert Affair had a good ending even though I had expected it.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So am I wrong for being somewhat hopeful?
Yes, because CBS got the rights to the show it pretty much guarantees that it's going to suck

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone catch the Revolution pilot?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Anyone catch the Revolution pilot?

Is it two weeks difference between America and Australia? Get to move to Australia, man.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 09-05-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Yes, because CBS got the rights to the show it pretty much guarantees that it's going to suck

Yeah, Elementary is going to suck, too.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pilot for Revolution was released online I thought? I plan to watch it sometime in the next few days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The pilot for Revolution was released online I thought? I plan to watch it sometime in the next few days.

It starts in 2 weeks.

edit: Never mind, it is on NBC site. I am watching it now.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 09-05-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to watch it on Monday but their site was being ******** so I haven't seen it yet. I'll probably try to watch it today or tomorrow though.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It has been on for one season.

Hey KS, pretty bitchin episode of Grimm tonight eh? Too bad it won't be back until September 28th. :(

Also I just finished S2 of Breaking Bad and holy **** this is a great great great show. I wish I could post in the BB thread but I am terrified of spoilers.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Revolution pilot is good. Tracy Spiridakos is just added to my masturbation material.

I noticed that Gilko was in all scenes where Grimm was except Grimm's trailer. Yeah, right.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FINALLY watched Sons season 4, and holy **** was the finale one endless cop out after another.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch Grimm too Vid and KS... I guess I just need to discuss it with you guys more.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I watch Grimm too Vid and KS... I guess I just need to discuss it with you guys more.
Yeah you do. You've been holding out on us you bastard! With three we can pressure more people into watching it like we did with Suits.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-05-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah you do. You've been holding out on us you bastard! With three we can pressure more people into watching it like we did with Suits.
I don't watch Suits but I have followed Grimm since the beginning (Not that it has been that long). I have to say I think this season is light years ahead of season 1.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't watch Suits but I have followed Grimm since the beginning (Not that it has been that long). I have to say I think this season is light years ahead of season 1.
I thought season one started strong, then got a little boring, but came on strong in the last 4 or so episodes. S2 has been very good. I just hope the writers continue to have the discipline it takes to balance procedural "freak of the week" stuff with the long-term story arc.

I meant "we" as in "those of us that watch Suits". Vidae and I were the two primary talker-uppers of that show initially, along with one of the Giants fans (sorry, some of you just have really similar names).

Speaking of that, it still really, really sucks that we have to wait til January for more Suits.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-05-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I thought season one started strong, then got a little boring, but came on strong in the last 4 or so episodes. S2 has been very good. I just hope the writers continue to have the discipline it takes to balance procedural "freak of the week" stuff with the long-term story arc.

I meant "we" as in "those of us that watch Suits". Vidae and I were the two primary talker-uppers of that show initially, along with one of the Giants fans (sorry, some of you just have really similar names).

Speaking of that, it still really, really sucks that we have to wait til January for more Suits.
I think it is going to be tough to continue with keeping up the random bad guy each week all while developing the story. I thought that was the issue in season one. They seemed to focus too much on the flavor of the week instead of progressing with the story. This season seems much better in that aspect though.

I hope they continue to have Nick become more and more ruthless. The times where he just seems to give into a primal instinct have been some of my favorite moments.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I agree. The freak of the week aspect is okay, but there needs to be more, and so far this season they've delivered.

And Cain, you WILL WATCH SUITS.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And Cain, you WILL WATCH SUITS.
I second this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote