Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-04-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Claiborne is their #2 no?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Claiborne is their #2 no?
yeah but I was talking about when Cruz goes to slot, I don't think they would put Scandrick on the outside, and if so I would throw at him then.

Another thing is, did you guys see America's game? I liked it a lot but I thought it was too short. Guess I'm spoiled.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching. Shame it's only an hour.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just finished watching. Shame it's only an hour.
I wasn't aware some reverend ripped off Fassell.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Where did that come from?

Pope is going to take a lot of **** for that once scene haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I wasn't aware some reverend ripped off Fassell.
with the poker chip? I don't remember that but i was 8 in 2000

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
with the poker chip? I don't remember that but i was 8 in 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2pnlWkd4
Old 09-05-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is anyone going Wednesday?
I will be going tomorrow .
Old 09-05-2012, 06:32 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GAMEDAY!!! Soo excited for the start of the season!!! As per usual with night games, I'm only going to get two hours of sleep due to the game, so the Giants better win!! Or else I will be super grumpy on Thursday!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I will be going tomorrow .
Awesome me also. Enjoy!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CANT ******* WAIT! I'm beyond amped. Wish I could go, but I'm away at school otherwise I would be there

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Bill Cowher is the 60 Minutes of NFL head coaches, which explains why so many white, middle-aged, entitled-feeling Giants fans adore him so much.

Haha.

http://deadspin.com/5940567/why-your...ew-york-giants
Old 09-05-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Haven't checked yet but I assume BBI can't be too happy about some of the comments on our white middle aged fans.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Haven't checked yet but I assume BBI can't be too happy about some of the comments on our white middle aged fans.
Nope everyone thought Deadspin went easy on us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants are the German NT of American Football. Whiny, unsatisfiable fans and all.

Compared to the other ones I've read, they were damn right respectful of the giants.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Loved this one:

Quote:
The Giants are undoubtedly the team of the surburban frat crowd AND the smarmy Manhattan pseudo-fan crowd, so that our fan base is an unholy mix of bros from Westchester, Long Island and New Jersey who went to Lehigh, Hofstra, Monmouth or Quinnipiac for undergrad (if they are a legacy they wound up at Georgetown , Cornell or Dartmouth), love pounding natty light in their topsiders and lacoste polos even though they are 34 with children. All of them were friends with at least one member of the Duke Lacrosse team during the whole rape scandal. These bros probably played high school soccer or lax, are as waspy as it comes, and love yelling out "Eeeeliiii" and holding up their solo cup of Bud Light (they call it "BL") like hes their ******* frat brother every time he makes a good play. It might go without saying, but they wear backwards fitted caps and feature an unusually high number of Mets fans (I don't understand this phenomenon but its true). Piazza? They love LT even though they never saw him play and the over/under for college date rapes is 3.7 per year of school.

The Manhattanites, despite liking football, secretly wish the masses werent so into it, so they don't come to many games but instead support the Giants because they are perceived as the more civilized football team in New York, unlike the working class goobmas who love the Jets. These people are lawyers and make gobs of money and when the Giants suck they disappear like bed bugs and spend all winter at Lincoln Center or Broadway shows, only to re-emerge when the scent of "winning" returns. They "summer" in Rhode Island, Long Island or in Cape May (nowhere north of Atlantic City).

Also, "Blah blah the Mara's are the best, most morally upstanding family in the history of people post-Christ, blah ******* blah." Being rich is ******* easy. You hang out, donate money to children's hospitals and not offend anyone publicly. Lets not start acting like just because they arent the Koch brothers the Mara's are all collectively deserving of sainthood. They're still part of the unholy owners alliance that actively ***** both the fans and the players every chance they get.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Nope everyone thought Deadspin went easy on us.
Deadspin did. But the fans in the comments were a little rough on the wine and cheese down in front crowd.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Deadspin did. But the fans in the comments were a little rough on the wine and cheese down in front crowd.
Naa even the fans were pretty tame. I expected a lot more Eli hate/goofball stuff.

There was only one email from a fan that bothered me somewhat.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm watching the 2007 video and I forgot how well Madison played for us that year. Very good signing by Accorsi that went under the radar a bit because he was an older player.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I'm watching the 2007 video and I forgot how well Madison played for us that year. Very good signing by Accorsi that went under the radar a bit because he was an older player.

Are you still at work? Are you drinking yet?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Are you still at work? Are you drinking yet?
I'm off all week. Not drinking yet since I have to drive up to the stadium and then into Hoboken afterwards.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I'm off all week. Not drinking yet since I have to drive up to the stadium and then into Hoboken afterwards.
Soft! I bet you won't even tear your ACL attempting to fight a Cowboys fan.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Soft! I bet you won't even tear your ACL attempting to fight a Cowboys fan.
Haha not tonight. I hear those Bucs fans can get real rowdy though!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought they went easy on us.

Game day! Can't wait. And I have a fantasy draft in the middle of the game. The genius that runs my league decided to do that.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I thought they went easy on us.

Game day! Can't wait. And I have a fantasy draft in the middle of the game. The genius that runs my league decided to do that.
Is he a Cowboys fan?