Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-05-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the garden of Weeden

QB: Tom Brady, Brandon Weeden
HB: Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, David Wilson, Mike Tolbert, Delone Carter
WR: Jordy Nelson, Jermey Maclin, Jon Baldwin, Michael Floyd
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Jermaine Gresham, Scott Chandler
D/ST: Bears
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 09-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not happy with my team, my strategy was off and my targets and back ups were picked both picks ahead of my three times in the first 5 rounds. Just really unlucky because of unfamiliarity with the depth of 16 teamers. Newton, Doug Martin, A. Brown, Torrey Smith, Graham need to carry my team.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB
Eli Manning, NYG
Andy Dalton, Cin

RB
LeSean McCoy, Phi
Beanie Wells, Ari
Isaac Redman, Pit
Jonathan Dwyer, Pit
Vick Ballard, Ind

WR
Victor Cruz, NYG
DeSean Jackson, Phi
Laurent Robinson, Jac
Austin Collie, Ind
Brian Quick, StL

TE
Jason Witten, Dal
Ed Dickson, Bal

D/ST
Steelers D/ST D/ST

K
Rob Bironas, Ten
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
In the garden of Weeden

QB: Tom Brady, Brandon Weeden
HB: Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, David Wilson, Mike Tolbert, Delone Carter
WR: Jordy Nelson, Jermey Maclin, Jon Baldwin, Michael Floyd
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Jermaine Gresham, Scott Chandler
D/ST: Bears
K: Sebastian Janikowski
Could use a 3-4 RB. Shopping Gresham and almost everyone else.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm definitely in the most difficult division. No seemingly weak team.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think I'm definitely in the most difficult division. No seemingly weak team.
Flattering see you week 1. has anyone talked to PL?

Old 09-05-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone take a look at the weekly schedules? Kinda odd how divisional play is confined to the first 6 weeks of the season. I'm cool with it, but I've never seen it play out like that.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone looking to trade a WR for a QB?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone looking to trade a WR for a QB?
I'm interested in upgrading at the QB position. I'm not sure how much you're looking for in return for Manning but I could offer any WR other than Harvin (spent a 3rd rd pick on him) and one of my QBs in return. My other WRs are Garcon, Britt, and Williams. Flacco, Locker, and Tebow are my QBs.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like our division. PL actually got a pretty good team because the auto-pick made sure he filled every position haha.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Feeling good about Tony Romo so far ... I've never owned him before in a league. I was gonna take Peyton before D inexplicably took a second QB, but Romo works just fine, haha.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Feeling good about Tony Romo so far ... I've never owned him before in a league. I was gonna take Peyton before D inexplicably took a second QB, but Romo works just fine, haha.
I would've drafted Romo ahead of Stafford, that's for sure.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I would've drafted Romo ahead of Stafford, that's for sure.
I can't see that being a good move ... especially in a keeper.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I can't see that being a good move ... especially in a keeper.
You'll love Romo. He's winning the SB this year.

I seem to make you mad even unconsciously. That's amazing.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You'll love Romo. He's winning the SB this year.

I seem to make you mad even unconsciously. That's amazing.
A simple disagreement over something trivial doesn't equate to being mad .....
Old 09-05-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping thats sarcasm D. I'd take stafford over romo anyday of the week. And it's even more awesome that cowgirl fans are thinking superbowl after one game.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Hoping thats sarcasm D. I'd take stafford over romo anyday of the week. And it's even more awesome that cowgirl fans are thinking superbowl after one game.
LOL. It's the kind of sarcasm makes Xio burning mad inside.

Fun stuff. That's all.

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-06-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
LOL. It's the kind of sarcasm makes Xio burning mad inside.

Fun stuff. That's all.
Don't give yourself that much credit.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Don't give yourself that much credit.
Your actions give me the all the credit. Why even talk about me drafting Peyton? Obviously it bothered you at the time. Contradictory to your brain, I didn't do it to spite you.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Your actions give me the all the credit. Why even talk about me drafting Peyton? Obviously it bothered you at the time. Contradictory to your brain, I didn't do it to spite you.
All you did was make my 50/50 choice easy between the two QBs. You read into my posts seeking hidden meaning at a level that borders on obsessive. Scratch that. It IS obsessive.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
All you did was make my 50/50 choice easy between the two QBs. You read into my posts seeking hidden meaning at a level that borders on obsessive. Scratch that. It IS obsessive.
Sorry for making you mad (again).
Old 09-06-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Sorry for making you mad (again).
You just proved my point. I don't get mad, I just laugh at you.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Can you say... RIVALRY?!

Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You just proved my point. I don't get mad, I just laugh at you.
Laughing is a great defensive mechanism. You've certainly mastered that. So kudos to ya, bud.

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Welker. Someone take him off my hands. I want a RB.